All Comments on 'The Kid in the Candy Store'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story. I liked the characters and the story line. You could let this run a few more chapters and let them explore each other. Go camping or to college together. Thanks for your time and imagination. 5 stars.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
good start

hope you do more with this, maybe add mom in on the kids fun?

susangreenwaysusangreenwayover 3 years ago
Well paced

I enjoyed this story because your pacing as the two discover each other's sexual interest was measured and believable. That they both had qualms about going further seemed real. I would love to see how their relationship develops and how it will be more difficult to keep it from their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 1/2 cents

I agree with 2 cents comment !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good job!

Good story that had a good flow to it. How about adding mom & dad? That would make for a wonderful family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like the story but at the beginning you said she shed her panties. Then crawled on the bed and took them off again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And easy 5 star

This story is right up there as one of my faves. I was starting to lose faith in literotica but you showed me there's still some hope left :)

goducks111goducks111over 3 years ago
fun, sexy read

5 stars. i like the tale - as with the other comments, adding mom and dad could be fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bare pussy

she's 19 so she is a woman, but has no hair??? kinda silly to look like a six yr old. does she have no pride as a woman?

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Great story

Looks like Kelly is one horny bitch and like any horny guy Eric is eating it up. Incest is a wonderful thing. FIVE*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very cute story

I liked it; 5 stars.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great story, a second chapter would be great. Well done so far. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cute

sissy was hairless. bro likes the child look...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No hair

Great story, but there's always trolls. GTFOH with the bare pussy comments. It's simply a matter of preference. Some women like being clean shaven, and some me, the majority likely, like them to do so. If you like the feral jungle look, good for you. But dont knock those who like it the other way. And by the way, do you say the same about legs and armpits? I'm sure you like bristly cactus legs and brillo pad armpits, right? Because it's the same thing. Preference. Again, GTFOH.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was no ending. You left it hanging. Maybe there is another chapter. I will look for it. you still earned 5 stars.

KerrionKerrion10 months ago

Nice little story of revelation and awakening. That last line was a bit cheesy, but I guess you had to get the title in there somewhere. 5/5. Now onto the conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...