The Kid in the Candy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please shove it in," she pleaded. She twisted her neck so their lips could meet again.

He made it work, but it was awkward. And on top of that, he was near coming. "l'm gonna come!"

"Me, too." She reached down to try to push the tip of his dick into her snatch. But he pushed past that, the feel of her wet pussy against the top of his cock and her hand pressing the bottom was enough to bring him to the edge.

The combination of his groaning and his hot cum filling her hand was all Kelly needed to explode in her own orgasm. To enhance the feeling, when he finished spurting, she rubbed warm semen against her clit to prolong her climax. She was coming so hard her knees weakened. Eric wrapped his arms around her to hold her up, and he made sure his palms covered her tits. She covered his hands with her own and clamped her thighs together to hold his cock in the snug embrace of her pussy.

Eric sensed that Kelly was relying heavily on him to hold her up, so he pulled her to sit down on the sofa in very much their same positions. He sat with her in his lap, his dick still wedged between her legs. She leaned back against him with his arms still around her, his hands still clutching her breasts. Her mind still inebriated with sex, she lifted her shirt and bra to relish the feel of her stepbrother's hands on her bare breasts. She then reached up behind her to pull Eric's head down to bring them cheek to cheek. That accomplished, she dropped her hand down between both of their legs, dragging her palm down along his shaft that was still smeared with their juices, and further on to massage his balls.

They sat lovingly in silence for several minutes basking in the afterglow of orgasmic delight.

Finally, Eric said, "Hungry for lunch?"

"I don't know. I'm pretty comfortable right now."

However, it wasn't long before hunger caught up with Kelly also. In the kitchen, she used paper towel to clean her genitalia before slipping her skirt back on, still without panties. Eric joined her minutes later having visited the bathroom. He wore the same gym shorts and t-shirt, and this time, Kelly blatantly squeezed his cock through the material to verify that he, too, wore nothing more.

Kelly pulled out stuff to make sandwiches, but Eric pushed her aside. "Let me."

With raised eyebrows raised, she stood and watched as her stepbrother made sandwiches. However, her eyes occasionally dipped down to his crotch. Apparently, two orgasms were enough to quell his erection. But even in that state, the bulge in his shorts was still impressive, causing her to lick her lips.

The sandwiches were nothing remarkable, but at least Kelly didn't have to make them. Yet, they were more than edible. Sitting at the kitchen table, she had to ask, "What's come over us?"

"I think cum is the operative word," Eric responded with a smirk.

"Now I know you've gone off the deep end. You're making jokes." She shook her head. "What I mean is, we've gone from being antagonists to . . . sex partners. Can two orgasms do that?"

"Maybe we just needed something to break down the barriers; something to make us look at each other from a different perspective. Does it really matter? We're getting along and I'm content with that."

"Yeah. So am I," she agreed.

"I am curious about one thing, though. Both times you got to a point where you pleaded with me to 'stick it in.' What was that all about?"

Kelly shrugged. "I guess I just became so aroused that I wanted more."

"Well, I'm not sure we should go that far. And I can't believe I'm saying that. There's nothing I'd like more than to fuck you."

"Wow. For someone who didn't even want to show me his dick, you've gone to the opposite extreme."

He merely grinned and shrugged. "What can I say? You've become very desirable. So much so, I think I need a cold shower."

* * *

As the warm water poured down on him—no way he was really going to take a cold shower—Eric stared down at his penis looking for some kind of confirmation that the two best orgasms he'd ever had really happened and that he hadn't merely dreamed about the amazing mutual masturbation he'd had with his stepsister. Of course, the only verification he could have was his vivid memory. What was even more incredible was that these climaxes were—literally—at the hand of his stepsister. Had he been so antagonistic toward her for so long that he hadn't noticed not only how gorgeous she was, but that deep down, she was also a really nice person?

The vision in his mind of her marvelous body started to get a rise out of his cock, but there was no way his usual shower whack-off could come anywhere close to what he had enjoyed with Kelly. But that didn't stop his erection from growing.

As he finished his shower, he wondered if this was their new relationship or just a temporary cure for boredom?

* * *

A shower sounded good to Kelly also. Even though she'd wiped their juices off, there was still some stickiness. So, when Eric finished, she took her turn. Her thoughts ran a similar course to his in that her two orgasms were her best ever. However, her thinking differed in that she'd truly never disliked him, but she also hadn't hesitated to defend herself against his frequent berating. She was glad they resolved their issues—whatever those were; she'd never really been sure—but more than that, she hoped it was permanent and not just a temporary truce the result of mutual masturbation. On the other hand, it was interesting that that was all it took to "cum" to that resolution.

Kelly had never been a particular admirer of penises. But then she'd never seen, touched, or played with one the likes of Eric's. It was beautiful, as cocks went; straight, hard, not too big around but, it seemed, enough to be filling, and long. She could only imagine what it would feel like inside her. Her mind lingered on that thought. She'd stuck cucumbers, bananas, and a dildo lent to her by a friend into her pussy. And those had provided a measure of excitement and relief—nothing to compare to this morning even without insertion—but a different way to get off. However, the thought of a real, live penis inside—that penis—was quite an arousing thought.

And as she stepped out of the shower, it was a thought she couldn't let go.

She slipped on her short kimono-type robe and bikini panties to dry her hair. Before leaving the bathroom, she was about to put her short skirt back on, but a whiff of the front and rear crotch area revealed lingering odors of dried up body fluids, so she tossed it into the dirty clothes hamper. On her way back to her bedroom, the door to Eric's bedroom was opened, so she peeked in, but he was not there. Tip-toeing to the family room, she found him stretched out on the sofa perusing on his phone. He, too, had donned a fresh T-shirt and regular shorts.

Watching him for a few seconds without him knowing, Kelly's lust-filled mind envisioned him completely naked, and she saw his cock standing up like a flagpole. It was more than she could resist. She spread her robe a little more apart, approached the arm of the sofa on which his head rested, and leaned over him. "Whacha doin'?"

Looking up to her bulbous breasts hanging over him partially contained by her robe, he said, "Just relaxing after a morning of hard work."

"Hard being the operative word?" Teasingly, she twisted her upper torso a bit to free one of her tits. She dipped it down until it hung just a couple of inches from his face. She noticed his cock pulse in shorts.

"The job requirements were very stiff," Eric quipped, running his tongue along his lips.

Kelly giggled. "And you arose to it. For me, it was very touching. But I feel I could have done better. Maybe you could lick me into shape." With that, she climbed up onto the arm of the sofa and off the other side planting her knees on either side of his head and easing her pussy down until it made contact with his lips.

Eric couldn't miss her juicy snatch coming down on his mouth and didn't hesitate to stick his tongue out to make contact. He scored a hole in one.

"Mmmm!" Kelly moaned.

"Damn, you're horny," Eric said before swiping his tongue all around her vagina.

"Not really." She reached out to wrap her hand around the bulge in his pants. "Just finally have the right tool."

He'd eaten pussy before, but somehow, with the newfound affection for his stepsister and that this was somewhat taboo, hers was the sweetest.

Kelly didn't waste any time reaching for Eric's zipper to free the target of her affection. She smirked when she had it down and discovered no underwear. Having to hold herself up with at least one arm, she fumbled with pushing his shorts down. He assisted by lifting his ass. She only lowered them to below his buttocks, eager was she to grasp his hard pole. Instantly, she licked the head before taking half of his shaft into her mouth, holding, and pumping the lower half.

Eric moaned loudly, having not really expected her to blow him. Of course, he'd hoped it would come to that and was thrilled that they had moved on to this so quickly. He really hadn't expected them to do any more today. He'd never been able to make himself come more than twice in one day, and then the two times were far apart: once in the morning, once at night. But with this kind of stimulation, the two already had been easy and a third was becoming quite likely.

Much as Kelly was enjoying sucking her stepbrother's cock, it was difficult to concentrate given the excellent tongue-lashing he was giving her. She hadn't really done any serious oral sex. She'd put a couple of dicks in her mouth on different occasions, but no real sucking and certainly nothing that could be considered a blow job—despite what she might have led Eric to believe. Yet, she was eager to have her lips sliding up and down this shaft; maybe because of its size and because of whom he was. She wished she had the experience to deep throat him, but absent that, he was just too big.

Eric reached his arms around her thighs and pulled her ass cheeks apart with his hands. He inserted his middle finger into her hole causing her to let out a high-pitched whine of pleasure, and then returned to tonguing her. It really was a sweet-tasting pussy. He could enjoy sixty-nine with her for quite a while. He continued to dip his finger into her vagina and used the moisture of it to flick her clit. Her verbal responses indicated she really liked that.

Kelly was somewhat surprised that Eric was so talented with his tongue. She'd never had a guy eat her pussy, but so far, she liked it very much and knew it was something she could get used to. In addition, it was bringing her to an unusually high level of arousal. She was already beginning to feel the first tingling of an impending orgasm. And then, suddenly, he hit the right spot.

"Oh, right there! Keep doing it right there!"

He complied. He'd never brought a girl to climax orally. It was now a challenge.

"Oh, yes. Yes, yes! Oh, that's so good. Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhh!" And there it was. It felt fantastic! She'd never experienced an orgasm like this. Every nerve in her body tingled. She wanted to just stretch out. But if she did, her pussy would leave his talented tongue and she wanted to continue the feel of it darting in and out of her hole. That is, until a few seconds later when her clit became too sensitive to any more contact. She pulled away, having to also release the stroking and sucking of his cock.

Kneeling up, Kelly turned around, her knees now down near his knees. With a huge grin, she asked, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Watching porn."

"Wow, you must have been very attentive."

"Something I always wanted to do. Thanks for letting me."

You're thanking me? Right back to you. That really was incredible!"

"I'm guessing that was your first time also?"

"Yeah, but it won't be my last." Her pussy now relaxed, Kelly scooted forward and planted it on Eric's still rock-hard cock mostly laying against his abdomen. She was very wet, so she used that moisture as a lube to slide her spread pussy lips up and down his shaft.

"Mmmm. Now, I like that!" Eric told her.

"Yeah, I do to," she agreed, stepping up her speed, concentrating only on pivoting her hips and keeping her labia straddling his shaft. It was completely unexpected when she slid too far forward and his cock found its way inside her vagina. She halted.

Kelly and Eric looked sharply at one another with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry," he pleaded. "I didn't—"

She inched back sucking his dick further into her pussy. She closed her eyes, marveling at how wonderful it felt.

Eric could see the transition she was going through. It felt as good to him as anything could feel. Better than good.

Opening her eyes to see his still on her, she knew she didn't want his cock anywhere other than where it was. She nodded slowly to him.

Even though he'd resisted her two previous pleads for him to stick it in, now that it was there, he really couldn't bring himself to pull out. To have his dick completely surrounded by the most incredible softness he had ever felt made his head feel like it might explode, like his brain could not comprehend such an experience.

Kelly rotated her hips around causing his shaft to rub the inner circumference of her vaginal walls. She closed her eyes again so the wonderful feeling was the only thought her mind could entertain. She stripped off her robe and tossed it on the floor and changed her motion to a bounce.

Eric pumped his hips to match Kelly's movement, and his cock expanded as the realization that they were actually fucking permeated his brain. He placed his hands on her hips just to have further contact with her. He pulled her torso down, cupped her head and directed their lips to meet. Throaty moans vibrated in her throat.

Kelly eased back up and turned completely around facing away. Resting her hands on his knees, she rode his cock like a jockey. But then he pulled her back down so that she was lying on top of him, his cock still firmly planted inside, and he pumped away. She let her head fall on his shoulder and hang over as he kissed her neck and cheek and whatever skin his lips could reach. She was able to turn her head so their lips could again meet.

And all the while, she was emitting an endless tune of moaning.

Sitting up again and wanting to feel him in so many different ways, she turned sideways and planted her feet on the edge of the sofa seat. She sprang up and down, his long cock able to provide deep strokes. She leaned back against the back of the sofa and Eric tilted his body slightly to assist.

He tried to kick his shorts off but couldn't. Seeing his plight, Kelly let his cock slip out and pushed his pants down for him. He tore off his t-shirt as he kicked his shorts off the rest of the way.

He laid Kelly on her stomach and she let one leg hang over the side and the other straight on the sofa while Eric entered her from the rear.

"Oh, yeah, I like this," she exclaimed.

He pumped hard and fast, and before long her moans became more intense as she again exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Eric tried to hold out while she came, but he felt that churning in his balls and knew he was ready to burst. "I'm gonna come!" he shouted.

"Do it! I want to feel you fill me up."

"Inside you?"

"Yes! Do it!"

He knew he'd lose it if he didn't let go and he quickly remembered her saying she was protected so he emptied his balls inside her pussy, pumping and spurting so much some of it came oozing back out. If he thought his two previous orgasms today had been his best, there was no comparison to coming inside a real tight pussy. It was the greatest experience of his life.

So spent was he that Eric rolled off his stepsister, off the sofa and onto the carpeted floor spread-eagle.

Kelly was already on her stomach, but she rolled onto her side giggling at her stepbrother. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just wiped out," he responded, breathing heavily. "I don't have anything to compare this to, but I can't imagine any fuck that would have been better."

"Yeah, it was damned good."

"And I'm sorry I've treated you so badly all these years," Eric offered. "I really am. And I'm not just saying that because you let me fuck you. I just—"

"Yeah, I've always wondered why."

He shrugged. "After my mom left my dad and I, and it was just the two of us for a couple of years, we had a good life; two bachelors doing pretty much what we wanted to do. And then he met your mom and that all changed. Then he married your mom and the four of us had to live together. For a while, I felt like your mom took my dad away from me and I resented it and took it out on you. You never did anything to deserve it. I really am sorry. It'll be different from here on. I promise. Can you accept that?"

Kelly thought about it for a moment. "Okay. But only 'cause you're a good fuck." She smirked. "No, seriously. I'm happy to hear you say that. I do feel like the sex had something to do with it."

"I have never known a girl who wanted to do all of those things with me, so it opened my eyes to you and made me look back on my life and I realized I'm really much better off having you and your mom in my life. And I know our parents really love each other."

"Wow. It's almost as though I fucked some sense into you," Kelly remarked, half serious.

"You probably did."

There was a distant sound.

"Did you hear that?" Kelly asked.

"What?"

She heard it again. "Oh, shit! Mom's home. Is it that time already?"

The two teens scrambled to collect their clothes and haul ass to their bedrooms.

A few minutes later, they heard, "Kelly, Eric, come here, please."

They'd both managed to dress in record time. They met in the hallway outside of their bedrooms with questioning and worried looks.

In the kitchen, mom stood there with a stern expression. "You guys—" she grinned "—did an excellent job cleaning the house."

Kelly and Eric looked at each other and smiled.

Mom noticed.

"We worked together," Eric informed her.

"Yes, it's obvious you did. I'm glad you were able to get along to do it.

"Oh, we did it," Kelly confirmed in a double-entendre.

Eric frowned, worried her mom might catch on.

"I hope you can keep it up."

"That'll be up to Eric," Kelly said, grinning at him without her mom seeing.

Now, he shot her a look of annoyance.

"What about it, Eric?" Mom asked. "Can you keep it up?"

Mom was reaching into the refrigerator, so Kelly make a jerk-off gesture with her hand.

Eric merely shook his head. "Yes, I can. Kelly, let's help your mom with dinner."

"That would be nice," mom said.

Now, it was Kelly's turn to shoot Eric a mean look. "Sure, mom. What can we do?"

So, they did. Dad arrived home while they were at it. Seeing what was happening, he gave his wife a questioning expression. She merely shrugged with a confused look of her own. When dinner was cooked, they all sat and actually had a pleasant meal with good conversation. The parents desperately wanted to know what had happened to cause their children to suddenly start getting along, but they feared jinxing it by asking. The teens offered to clean up afterward to the parents' further amazement and somewhat suspicion.

The entire family watched a movie—something they rarely did. The teens generally retreated to their bedrooms after dinner not to be seen again for some time. When it ended, everyone said their goodnights and retired to their rooms.

Mom and dad got ready for bed as they usually did. They crawled under the covers, dad switched off the bedside lamp and made his move on his wife. She was not as receptive as she usually was.