The Kid in the Candy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"I think there's something up with the kids."

"Looks like they're finally getting along," he observed. "What could be wrong with that?"

"Nothing. But this morning before I left, they were at each other's throats," she advised. "I told them both to clean the house and they both grumbled about it. And not only did they clean the house, they did a great job, and they helped cook and clean up."

"Well, granted that's unusual," he agreed. "But it's what we've been hoping for, isn't it?"

"Yes, of course."

"The trick will be if it lasts."

"They both said it would. But somehow, I don't believe it. Something's up."

"No, you're just in denial."

* * *

Kelly watched from her door for the light in her parents' bedroom to go out. When it did, she tiptoed down the hall to Eric's room. Slipping inside the darkened room, she let her kimono robe slip off and fall to the floor, and then eased into bed beside him.

He felt her cool skin press against his, but he was also alarmed. "Are you nuts?"

"Their light went out. They're down for the night."

"What do you want?" Eric wanted to know, as if he didn't.

"What do you think?" she shot back, reaching for his cock, which she was not surprised to find hard.

"You're one horny bitch."

"No. I'm the kid in the candy store. And you're the sweets!"

THE END