All Comments on 'The Ladies Man'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
cwbuddycwbuddyabout 20 years ago
Lot's of fun

Great to see a woman who doesn't throw away a marriage for a quick roll in the parking lot of a bar. I get really tired of wifes who will do anything for a fuck and husbands who just sit back and do nothing. Dan got everything he deserved and should have gotten more.

This was a great story, funny, erotic, loving. This is what loving wives should be about.

Thank You

CW

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
Nice story Pat...

and you did pretty well with the words to our de-facto national anthem too.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
Outstanding

Another great story Patricia51.Well done.

Another short comment on the storyline. I sure as the world would not have wanted to approach Carol if she had experienced a bad day at work, even if I were her husband.

A fellow might have even nded up with arsenic in his supper, or even worse, a ballbat after he was asleep at night like Willie Nelson's wife gave him after he passed out drunk. She rolled him in a bedsheet and beatthe shit out of him. lol

Gary

ryu77ryu77about 20 years ago
Patricia51's great story telling as usual.

I know I will have a good day when I read a Patricia's story. No matter the situation, I always get a laugh out of it. The way she taught the guy a valuable lesson was hilarious.

And as always, your stories leaves us with a message...

Thank You.

CAT~~CAT~~about 20 years ago
loved it

I loved the way that the woman got her point across with the story. Too bad that more women don't have the defense capability so that they can share that story with all the "ladies men" out there.

feelingbravefeelingbraveabout 20 years ago
Excellent

First time I remember reading your work. I'll definitely read more. Making no claims to be a sensitive male it was still fun to read something realistic from a woman's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent!

Whoray!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Contrived and Confusing

OK, after all the praise, this is like a fart in church...

First, the changes in point of view is disconcerting. Whose story is this? Is it Dan and the boys' story, or is it Carol's? Make up your mind.

I thought the sex scene was gratuitous and had virtually nothing to do with the story. Even though stories on here typically include them, some of the BETTER stories forego the tab-a-in-slot-b sex description so they can focus on the storyline.

And what group of women on the planet would accept, "I think she went home," from a stranger in the bar without checking the Ladies Room? It doesn't happen.

Good story. Could have been tighter and more compelling with a single POV. And like most stories here, it could use a disinterested editor.

Otherwise, I liked it.

Eric

jefferson7jefferson7about 20 years ago
I concur

Eric just brought up all the points bothering me. Still, a good story from an (2?) interesting perspective(s)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
From an Officer of the law judgement

This story sends the wrong message even if it is a cathartic work through against horndog men. If a police officer did what this woman did, being drunk in public, getting into a car with a stranger and repeatedly beating on a citizen, her career would be finished and the department sued.

This kind of tale might play with feminist mystique, but even female officers know they are no match for the average male. That is why mace, pepper spray etc... is carried by all officers, since no one wants a one on one duel.

The writing is not that well done, but apparently has appeal for those who have been used by men and want a cheap shot at getting back at their mistakes.

I hope you can do alot better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lighten up

It's only a story and not such a good one at that. didn't hold my interest. Do not need to read about people getting manhandled. I come here for fun stories which this is not!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lovely Lady

Nice writing . Well written story with good plot development and a satisfying result with the good guy(or girl) coming out as the winner. Even males don't like obnoxious pushy guys especially males who have daughters. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
loved it

what should happen to all the ladies men out thee and lol i'm a man go girl go excellent keep up the good work

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
Excellent story, from a novel direction

Patti, I read this off line as usual, then came back to leave you a public comment.

I've been trying to make heads and/or tails of the small bit of negative commentary you received. Point of View? Good heavens, switching pov is standard in fiction. And that's another point, calling THIS story contrived with all the pure bull on the erotic sites is ridiculous. Personally, I always thought both Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn were ridiculously contrived. Not your usual experiences.

I was impressed as I always am with your use of pure emotion instead of the mechanics of copulation to bring tension in the reader. More and more of the better writers are recognizing the strength of emotional tension vs sexual tension. Makes for something that creates thought. Unusual but welcome on the erotic sites.

Doug

the Troubador

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Another great story

I enjoyed this from start to finish. The bastard got what he deserved, a liplock with the hood of his car. I love reading stories where the nice guy wins, even though he was at home taking care of their 6 month old daughter. I really liked Carol's line at the end, it was perfect.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
You did it again!

Another excellent story. You are quickly becoming one of the best writers on Literotica. Your stories are realistic and caring.

Ignore your detractors, as usual, for the most part they hide behind the name anonymous.

Don

thatawaythatawayabout 20 years ago
Lost their minds

I for one have complained often about wimpy husbands, but not to the point of disgust even of the hidden homosexual agendas. I find Literotica's free format just great. I refuse to so blatantly demand a writer abandon the use of their imagination in writing. I think some have forgotten this is a forum to explore a writer's work. The reader while being entertained has a right to not read, but never the right to be so critical as to discourage anyone. Especially one as talented as this person.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Love your stuff.

I haven't found any of your stories that have been anything but a blast to read.

My sister was working admissions at the county jail a number of years ago when she was with the Sheriff's Dept. A drunk woman who was totally out of control was to be admitted. While she was trying to gain control and search her (my sisters hand was in close proximity to the back of the suspects head); when the drunk pounded her own head into the wall. The video made it look like my sister had slammed her head in to wall even though she had not. After to drunk woman was booked, the other Sheriff Officers on duty, congratulated my sister for a job well done, and for not putting up with the crap the suspect was giving out. No charges were ever launched by the suspect for police misconduct, my sister was then accepted as a deputy by her fellow officers.

I am not an officer of the law; however I have verbably used your explanation of: to stop and slowing down, to many people since reading your story.

Love your writing keep up the great work, live your dreams.

George

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Another great story.

Thought I commented on this but I guess not. I love the little twists you give your stories. You might sorta guess at them but they still surprise too. Great sex, too.

Don't ever stop writing.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
NOW THIS I LIKE!

Just when you think shes's about to be prey! She is not going to give up what she has at home to fuck some loser in a parking lot! She does have morals and love for her husband and family! We need more of this in this category!

Thanks!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Hey Kanga

I thought your National Anthem was "Tie me Kangeroo down. mate!"??

More observation here:

I notice some people can gripe about anything; Even in a good story!! POV and cops and citizens?? So he was gonna complain?? A female cop handling a male would get little attention anywhere when it was decided he was assaulting her..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not likely.

Nice story but highly unlikely that she could have over-powered him.

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
A little violence is a beautiful thing

I really enjoyed this. Anyone thinking he could complain about police brutality could come talk to me. We had a precinct near my town that had such a reputation for getting away with abuse that international agencies actually filed complaints. Besides, how humiliating for a he-man like him to get his ass kicked by a woman.

Outstanding job. The stop vs slow story will stay with me forever.

Always a fan,

...S-Des

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Very nicely done

It's rare than an author can switch points of view and not have the change blow up the story but patricia51 is so good that she pulls it off. As usual, her prose is topnotch, and the scenes are woven together seamlessly to make the storytelling effortless. It's magical, and it's very entertaining. Thank you for an excellent read.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very creative story. I gave it 5 stars.

Like another, the only problem I have with the story is that she manhandled the guy. Even if she was highly trained and cops are not, a woman is not strong enough to manhandle a man.

However, she could have shot him. It doesn't matter if it is cold blooded murder. Cops have a license to kill. If you don't believe that Google and see how often police kill unarmed and handicaped men women and childen and lie about it. And, nothing is done.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Damn, you're good!

I've heard that slow down or stop joke many times but never has it applied better than in your story. Even though I'm male, I can't stand anybody, male or female, who goes after married women. There has to be a line somewhere and chasing after married women is definitely where I draw mine. Great story, well written as always. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RE: to DWornock

The likelihood of being manhandeld in a situation increases as you add alcohol, overconfidence, and sexual desire, not to mention the element of surprise. Strength is only one factor in a fight. Minimal training in hand-to-hand combat or martial arts would enable a woman to accomplish what was described here, let alone a law enforcement officer's training. The jerk in this story earned his comeuppance, and it was easily believeable; enjoyable, too.

Someone else mentioned an officer would be unlikely to respond in such a way, which is probably true, since restraint is part of their training. However, the response described is not outside the realm of possibility, and I don't think it detracts from the story. Shooting someone would have. That has no context here, is not a clever response, like the "Stop" story, and your comment sounds somewhat paranoid.

On the bright side, at least you enjoyed the story enough to rank it 5 stars. Hopefully you enjoyed some of the author's other works as well.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Wonderful application of an old stoiry -

I was in Law enforcement a life time ago -

No we did not shot people as Dwornout describes - yes a woman can be trained to over come a male opponent even a bigger one (read anything on martial arts) I am large always have been and have had instructors (male and female) who were capable of handling me or any one else.

The story is completely believable and could be applied on any real-life situation.

Sorry you are not writing much -

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Well Done!

Wow, it is so refreshing to read a story about a woman who has some smarts. She is not stupid. I actually enjoyed the story especially how she told the old joke about 'Stop' and 'Slow Down', and emphasizing her points. The guy deserved it all. This woman was definitely not a cheater. Thank you for a wonderful story about something different on this site...a smart woman.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 8 years ago
I love her...

use of punctuation when spinning a yarn ;-)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

I've heard that "slow down/stop" story before, it never gets old!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 7 years ago
An old story concept...

but it was a unique telling and well-written. Funny. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

Not at all what I was looking for but I laughed my ass off when she told him her story. I love it! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked It

And one thing’s for sure. Dan found out “who gives a fuck”. I thought this was a great story. And funny too.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Good read

I have seen guys who think they are gods gift to women get there shit handed to them.

My wife who is one very beautiful women gets hit on all the time.

I had always said that I feel sorry for the poor bastard that thinks he will be able to charm her out of her panties. Don't get me wrong I always kept my eyes on her when we went out just as a protective husband should but I knew she could take care of herself. She was very well trained in marshal arts and could take out any man three times her size. I seen her do it more than once. I was always there just in case but I only had to jump in one one occasion when his friends wanted to come to his rescue.

I never had to worry about my wife and for that I was thankful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next time he sees her

He should give her good hiding after blindsiding her 1st.

Violence goes both ways right?

*

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Some guys don't understand that No means No!

I have always held men like this guy in the bar in contempt. They think that any woman is there for their pleasure. It doesn't matter if they are married or not. I doesn't matter if he messes up their marriage. They are scum of the earth and I would love to see them get their dicks handed to them by a potential conquest.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Fascinating

I find it fascinating that none of the miserable misogynists will put a name to their comments, even a pen-name which might enable us to track their pathetic bigotry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah

Deserved what Carol dished out to him!! An out and out disgusting predator, without principles or honour.. Anony 1/30/20, you are pathetic! He should offer her violence for her defense against his mauling?! After blindsiding her? You are unbelievable! Pity Carol left him with his equipment still intact. She should have permanently taken him out of circulation. He was an insult to MEN, the goddamned pussyhound. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

In this instance I think a little “police violence” was completely justified. I’m being facetious of course, but it’s creeps like that guy who give men a bad reputation. Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was GREAT until...

... until you made that all too common mistake and described her body as “taunt.” It should be “taut”. A good editor would have caught that one.

Still 5* though. Good, creative story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Dan probably understands the meaning stop after that lesson. That was fun.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5* The true Loving Wife kicked that slimy bastard's ass because he thought NO means yes. Great story since the husband didn't have to do the beatdown on slimeball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once his head clears and the lasting scar on his pride begins to ache, Carol and her husband had best carry those firearms with them all the time. His revenge will be unannounced and violent. Would be a real shame if the baby got shot because mommie is a ball buster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good but the second page was completely unnecessary. I've known many blockheads like Dan and I just laugh at them. One tried to pull my wife in front of me and it didn't go over well with her. It was hilarious to see him slink off with proverbial tail legs when she was done berating him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story. Loved the story about the difference between “slow down” and “stop”. It sounds exactly like a story my Marine Corps drill instructors might have used to “educate” Marine recruits in boot camp.

Thanks for the story.

Bry1977Bry19779 months ago

Was a good story and ill agree the second page was not needed. what would have been great is the next day Dan gets pulled over by the sheriffs for running a stop sign and it happened to be carol that pulls him over!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Always nice to see an actual loving wife in a Loving Wife story. Especially when she's giving a beatdown to asshole predators.

As for that wife he got in the story he told, she obviously had no respect for her husband anyway and their marriage wasn't worth much. No wife would do that to someone they loved and respected, especially so quickly and in such a sleazy manner. Anyway, at least Dan got some karma dished on him.

Helen1899Helen18993 months ago

What's a real Loving WIfe story doing in this category, aren't they all supposed to be cheating bitches.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

That asshole had to learn what no means the hard way. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous