The Ladies Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers

"God, you are so beautiful," Roger murmured as his eyes ran back and forth over his wife's taunt body. His hands followed running lightly from her legs over her hips and up her sides. Carol shivered in delight as his hands returned to her breasts, no longer hidden by her shirt.

With a sigh of pleasure Carol leaned forward and offered her pink tipped orbs to her husband's eager mouth. His lips took each breast in turn, gently drawing all he could into his warm mouth and sucking while his tongue rasped over the nipple. First the left, then the right. As he let each one escape he would carefully drag his teeth over the nipple, making Carol shiver and utter a deep moan.

"Enough of THAT, you," she growled in mock anger, the sensations still tingling through her body. She fell against his hard body and they twisted until they faced each other. Carol threw her leg over Roger's and pulled him right up to her. Their arms encircled each other and with a heave Roger slid his erection into Carol's waiting tunnel.

The man and woman moved together. They were in no hurry. Small thrusts and hips movements kept their excitement high, while their arms and hands stroked each other, providing a loving embrace that held the two in one passionate embrace. Carol's arms encircled her husband's waist, while Roger's reached up to grasp and massage her shoulders. They exchanged quick kisses, showering each other's faces with love.

Slowly the pace began to speed up. Roger drew farther back on each movement, drawing his cock almost out before settling pack inside Carol's pussy with a long push. She met each thrust of his, moving her hips around and around each time his shaft buried itself in her. Gradually she rolled farther onto her back until he was over her. Bracing himself up on his outstretched arms Roger moved faster and faster.

"Oh Roger, oh Roger," Carol gasped. "Fill me, my darling. Love me, Love ME."

Spurred by his wife's words Roger panted as his hips rose and fell. Sucking in air in deep gulps, he bent his head to kiss Carol again, his tongue reaching into her mouth as his cock reached into her pussy. Her body began to tense, her internal muscles gripping his cock as it slid in and out of her silky walls.

"Carol. Oh my God, CAROL!"

In one long motion he pulled completely from her and then slammed his pulsating cock back into his wife and held. His back arched and they both froze for one seemingly endless moment until he emptied himself into her. At the same time Carol strove to muffle her cry of exultation as her body spasmsed and her own orgasm met his.

Roger sank back down against Carol. They shifted until they were on their sides again, facing each other. Both held their breath, trying to listen. As they realized what they were doing they both laughed softly.

"I guess we didn't wake her up."

Roger settle back and drew Carol to him. She laid her head on his shoulder and sighed again, this time in contentment and happiness. He looked down at her and kissed the top of her head.

"You are without a doubt the most beautiful, the sexiest woman who has ever lived."

Carol snuggled deeply into her husband's arms. "Flattery will get you everywhere, lover."

"I bet you say that to all the guys," teased Roger.

"Nope," Carol replied as reached out one hand and snapped off the light. "I just tell them stories."

(No, I'm not Australian, although I have a couple of wonderful Aussie friends. "Waltzing Matilda" came to mind because when my daughter was a baby she loved to hear her daddy sing that to her.)

patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers
12