All Comments on 'The Lady and the Cowboy Ch. 01'

by MissKris14

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
I liked your story--

As well as your descriptions- very well done. Thanks for the entertainment and please keep going.

sexykitty4playsexykitty4playover 13 years ago
A great beginning...

I am already intrigued. Please put more out soon.

UtleyUtleyover 13 years ago
Great Start

A really great start; I see from your bio that this is your first submission.

I like your writing style; very easy to read and entertaining. Also, it appears that you stayed awake during 9th grade English class; I didn't spot any errors. You have no idea how pleasant that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

I love the story so far. Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So far so Good

Love the beginning and can't wait to see what haoppens next!!!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Nice

Its a nice chapter, i do hope the next post will be sooner ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good start

Pleeaassee hurry up... ;>

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please continue!!!! i'm dying to find out what happens next!!!! =D

rwpassionrwpassionover 13 years ago
loved it

loved it i want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Oh I like!

What a fabulous first chapter. I don't usually venuture far into the romance genre but this has certainly caught my attention. Off to read some more :-)

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
Wonderful start of the series

Wanted to leave a comment saying this story is good and you deserve the stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this is the single greatest thing i have ever read ever.

ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good start to the story! i can't wait to read more :)

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story! I love the way you have with words. You paint a picture that is both captivating and enjoyable. I look forward to reading the entire story.

senziesenziealmost 12 years ago
i dig it!

nice build up and character development. i felt like i got a little bit of information about most of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant...

But some devilish typos!!!! Keep up the good work and try to get someone to proof read it if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Proper usage of pronouns.

Apparently, you're another author who went to school under the "No child left behind" rule. If you had attended school during my era, you would have had to repeat third grade." (I graduated high school in 1958. Yeah, I'm an old fart.)

There is a VERY simple rule to use when using pronouns, such as I/me, us/we, him/he, her/she, them/they, etc. Just leave out all the words pertaining to the other person in the sentence. On your first page, you wrote, "Tripp's like a son to Jack and I." Now, if you apply the easy rule, and leave out 'Jack and,' and rewrite it, it comes out as, "Tripp's like a son to I." Sounds awful, doesn't it? So the sentence should have been, "Tripp's like a son to Jack and me." Just after that, you wrote, "Loves Jack and I, too." Now, apply the rule... "Loves I, too." It's obvious that it should have been, "Loves Jack and me, too." Do the same thing with all sentences when you have to decide which pronoun should be used. After a while, it becomes natural. As I read these stories, I mentally correct all the misused words. But eventually, I get annoyed with people who want to write without having the basic skills.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, but the misuse of the English language bugs me.

I know this comment is much too late, but maybe you can go back and read this and try to use the "rule" to 'write more better' in the future! Good luck.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Great start

I just discovered your series and am glad I did. You're doing an excellent job of telling a great story. I don't know if you're still out there paying attention to these comments, but I hope so. I certainly can't wait to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I first read this series 3 years ago. Ever since I've found myself coming back every now and then to reread it. This is certainly one of my favorite stories and I have never found one like it since. Thank you, I will forever have cowboy fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excited to go on this literary journey!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous