The Lady and the Delivery Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dhani, no! Let's not even let that get started." I was really going to put my foot down this time. "What happened last time will not happen again. You are a sweet boy, and I appreciate your help and concern, but that certainly does not translate into me acting like some kind of common slut."

"But Miss," Danny answered. "I have again had a very hard day waiting for you to call Uncle and order groceries." He reached and placed the empty plate on the end table above my head, then stood. The thick outline of the erect penis in his pants came directly into my view. My face got suddenly hot and the strange flutters happened again in my stomach.

"Miss, perhaps if you just touched it once on the outside of my pants; if you just gave it a small rub, it would be enough."

"No, Dhani. As I said, we're not going to even get that started today." As I watched, I could see it growing in his pants, thickening and lengthening.

"But, Miss," he replied. "It is wanting so badly to be touched. It is certainly a small thing for you to just touch it on the outside of my pants."

"Dhani, what you are asking me is not a small thing. Perhaps some of the girls you know might think it is, but women of my station don't do things like that." It was still growing and hardening before my eyes.

"But it is certainly a simple thing for anyone to do," he said and reached over and cupped my left breast. My face flushed. "Do you see how simple it is?"

"It is very wrong of you to touch me like that without my permission, Dhani," I said as I raised my hand and placed it over his penis. It was very strong and hard. He began to caress my breast through my bedclothes and it seemed to make my hand begin moving up and down his penis.

"Dhani, we are certainly not going to have a repeat of what happened a couple of days ago. His thumb brushed over my hardened nipple. "A simple, quick rub, and that will be the end of it, then you must go." I intended to give him one or two more up-and-downs on his penis and then stop and dismiss him, but he continued to pinch and squeeze my nipple. I must admit that it began to feel very, very pleasant and I feared that if I stopped rubbing up and down on his penis, the pleasant feeling would stop on my breast.

Luckily, I caught myself and did not let myself give in to carnal pleasure. I took my hand away and removed his hand from my breast.

"That is enough, Dhani. No more." I looked up at him gave him a cross look. "You may go now."

"But beautiful Miss," he said with a sadness in his eyes. "Then what of my hard day? It will become only harder."

I suddenly felt his hand on my thigh, moving under my robe and up my leg towards my private parts.

"No, Dhani," I snapped and quickly placed my hand back on his penis in an effort to stop the movement of his hand up the inside of my bare thigh. "See, here, I'll give you more of a rub." I squeezed his thick penis and began rubbing up and down.

I didn't work, and his hand kept sliding slowly up towards my crotch as I desperately rubbed his penis.

"Dhani, take your hand off my leg!" I ordered as I squeezed and rubbed. "Look here, I'll rub you through your pants." But it didn't work. His hand kept moving until he found my bare, uncovered vagina. I was shocked that he would take such a liberty.

"See, Miss, you are very wet and slippery," Dhani said, again smiling. "This is your message to me that you like to rub me." He paused for a moment as his fingers found my opening. He was correct, I was soaking wet down there, much to my embarrassment.

"Take it out and rub it, Miss," I heard Danny say. "Take it out of my pants and rub it bare." I was about to tell him no, and in fact, to put an end to all of it, when I felt his finger slide inside me. I felt the flutter again in my stomach, and felt my hips move involuntarily as his finger entered me.

In a daze, I unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled his hard penis out. I looked at it, and again appreciated its beauty. So long, so thick, so smooth and strong. Hard on the inside, soft skin on the outside.

With his free hand, Dhani unsnapped his pants and they fell to his ankles. Dhani's finger moved in and out of me. It felt very nice. Nicer than I remembered it feeling ever before. In spite of that, however, I really had to get his hand out from underneath my clothing.

"Here, Dhani, I'll do this if you stop doing what you're doing," I said as I began to stroke his penis up and down. "I'll do it faster if you remove your hand." Again, I was experiencing a carnal pleasure that I just knew I couldn't let take hold of me. He must remove his hand.

"Do it faster, Miss, and I will do this faster." I felt him insert a second finger in me and he began pumping the two fingers in and out of me, quickening the pace. My breathing became difficult.

"No, Dhani, you must stop now." I said as I increased the pace of my hand to match the speed with which he was moving his fingers in and out of me. After a few moments, he abruptly stopped and I shuddered with relief.

"Good, Dhani. You caught yourself in time and realized what you were doing." My vagina was tingling in a strange way and though a small part of me did not want to remove my hand from his hard penis, I did stop rubbing. I felt relieved to know that I was still under control, still able to control my actions and not fall prey to the commonality of wanton sexual urges.

"Yes, Miss. I stopped because it is now time for the fucking," Danny said as he began pulling on the hems of my nightie and robe. He began tugging and they began riding up my thighs.

"No, Danny. Absolutely no intercourse!" I was horrified that he would think he could take it that far. "I am absolutely not going to perform the sexual act with you!"

"But Miss," he said, his eyes again looking like a sad puppy. "I am a virgin, and it is my desire that you teach me the ways of the fucking. Please, Miss. Please." He continued to tug on my bedclothes and when I inadvertently shifted position, he was able to get the bottoms above my waist, leaving my private parts naked and exposed. He shed his pants and climbed on the couch between my legs, being careful of my casted foot as he did.

"Dhani, no. You may not put that thing in me." He took it in his hand and pointed it towards my crotch.

"Your pussy is most beautiful, Miss," he said, looking down at my exposed vagina. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Dhani, that is a crass word that you should never use around a lady!" I scolded, referring to his use of the term, 'Pussy'.

"Do you see, Miss? I am already learning from you." He moved forward and placed the tip of his penis against my vagina.

I wanted to push him away, to ask him to leave, and I really should have but he said again, "But Miss, it really is the most beautiful pussy. More beautiful than any I've seen in a magazine or on the internet.

I suddenly blushed again and I'm sure not only my face, but my entire body got red, all through my pelvis, my thighs, and my legs. I felt a burning in my stomach and my pelvis and that could only have been a blush. Nobody had ever told me that my sexual parts were beautiful and it gave me a funny feeling when he did. I suddenly wondered if this was how all Indians talked, so open, so frank.

"Dhani, you need to stop talking like that and get up off the couch right now." As I said this, he pushed his stiff penis against my vagina and it slipped into the correct position for intercourse.

"Dhani, let's stop this now before it goes too far." I felt him press and the tip of his hard penis slipped just an inch or so inside me.

"No further than that, Dhani, that's as far as you can go inside me. Absolutely no further!" He pushed again and I felt him enter me another inch or two, and felt my vagina begin to stretch to accommodate him.

"That's it, Dhani. No further." He pushed again, and when he did, my hips involuntarily raised and I felt him slide smoothly all the way into me. My eyes flew open when he touched bottom and I saw him gazing intently at my face.

"Dhani, I did not give you permission to have intercourse with me," I scolded. "Take it out right now." Much to my relief, he began to withdraw, but when he was almost out, he plunged it back into me. Again, my hips involuntarily raised as he entered me rapidly and deeply, and a small, unwelcomed groan escaped my lips.

"Miss, while your words are telling me no, your body is telling me yes," Danny said as he began moving his penis up and down inside me. I was desperately fighting the feelings I was having in my vagina as he moved smoothly in and out of my overly lubricated sex.

"Dhani, we shouldn't be doing this," I moaned as my arms went around him. As he continued to move inside me, and I began to experience a pleasure I had never received before, he unbuttoned the top buttons of my robe and nightie and took my nipple into his mouth. I felt a sudden jolt of pleasure when he did.

"Dhani, you are a bad, bad boy! Stop that now, you shouldn't be doing any of this!" I told him as I caressed his thick black hair and he moved back and forth from breast to breast, kissing, licking, and sucking each of them in turn. He stopped and looked up at me.

"This is better than I even imagined, Miss," he said sweetly.

"Yes, Dhani, it is. But you must stop now," I answered. I wanted to tell him that it was better than I could have imagined or ever did imagine, too, but I merely said, "It's time to stop, though" as I began moving my hips against him and he returned to kissing my breasts.

As he moved his hard penis inside me, I was feeling things I had never felt. I was feeling a carnal lust that wanted to be satisfied. I understand now, I thought to myself, why some women like sex so much.

I continued to caress Dhani's hair as he tenderly kissed and suckled on my breasts and moved his penis inside me. I began to move with him, thrusting up to meet his every thrust, groaning to match his movements as I continued to feel new pleasures I had never felt.

The longer he kept having intercourse with me, the better it felt. I wondered where it might stop. I had certainly never been to this plane of sexual excitement or pleasure, and at each phase, felt that I must be at the apex of enjoyment. But the longer he continued to thrust his large, stiff penis in and out of me, and the more I gave myself over to it, the higher my level of pleasure and excitement went. Higher and higher as I continued to beg him to stop.

Dhani was roughly sucking on my nipples now, and moving quite fast in and out of me. I was matching every movement, feeling him invading me with each thrust. My pleasure level suddenly soared up to a height that almost scared me and then suddenly my body went stiff, and muscles that I didn't even know I had in my vagina clamped down on Dhani's penis, and an unbelievable feeling started in my vagina, then washed over my entire body.

I began to cry, "Yes, Dhani. Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I was wracked again and again with these spasms of pleasure, tensing and releasing until I heard Dhani say, "Miss, I am going to cum!" and I felt his body tense and release in the same way mine had as he pumped my vagina full of his beautiful and precious sperm.

After five or six intense spasms, he slowed and stopped moving inside me, just laying atop me, as we both caught our breath. As we lay there, I realized that I had just had my first orgasm. I thought I had had an orgasm once or maybe twice before, but was not completely sure. I knew now that I had never been even close. What I thought might have been orgasms were the few times that I had actually felt any small pleasure from intercourse. What had just happened erased any doubts. That was an orgasm, definitively.

"Miss, that was beautiful for my first time," I heard Dhani say, snapping me out of my reverie over my first orgasm.

"Well, Dhani," it was wrong of you to be so forward with me," I replied. He withdrew his penis, leaving my vagina feeling empty and barren. He rose to his knees, and I could see his penis, slick and wet from our juices. It was slowly deflating before my eyes. For the first time in my life, I didn't look away, embarrassed by his nudity or by seeing his exposed sex.

"But I could sense your enjoyment and pleasure as well, Miss," Dhani said as he rose to his feet, his now flaccid, slimy penis swinging in front of me.

"That may be, Dhani," I answered sternly. "But a woman of substance does not have intercourse with the delivery boy." I reached out and took his wet penis in my hand.

"But I will require another grocery delivery tomorrow." I saw his eyes light up and he smiled.

As I said, I am neither a virgin, nor a prude.

12