The Lady and the Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hard now, Benjamin?"

"Very hard and very big, ma'am."

"Good. Stand up Benjamin and go tell the hostess that you will be sitting with me, and then you can join me." (Which I would do, displaying my erection, thinking only of your promise.)

As you can see we both understood our respective roles and played them rather well. This interaction, although merely on a mental basis, begged that reality be introduced.

Benjamin had spoken to my dominance, his seeming submissiveness was like a drug for me, he was feeding my desire.

I'd been down this road before, all of the signs seemed the same but something had changed even though I couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe I missed the turn or maybe I finally found my stride but something inside also told me that I might not be ready for this new insight. I decided to take a chance and do my best believing that in the end instinct and want would suffice. I couldn't help wondering if it would be enough.

Now that there was apparently someone who understood my dominant side it was equally surprising and important that I was to realize that Benjamin had a very submissive side.

Since the likelihood of ever exploring these passions in a physical world remained impossible, we were kept inside the fantasy world we were creating.

There were the usual and expected illusions of sexual couplings that would allow us to be the people we longed to be. As time and revelations came to the surface I was to understand that Benjamin had a distinct interest and joyful fetish, he was motivated by oral sex. I do believe confidently that pleasing a woman orally was the pentacle of Benjamin's sexual pleasure.

Can you imagine a woman who is blessed to be in the company of a man who would like nothing more than to spend hours between her thighs? There had to be a way for us to come together, so to speak, and enjoy each other in a more meaningful physical pairing of our differing yet intertwined desires.

With the knowledge that my fantasy lover would probably refuse my request to meet I thought it would be worth the possibility that he would agree to put forth a sincere effort. I would surely never forgive myself for not making the offer.

Everybody needs to be with somebody even after all the cold hard facts are revealed. Like your heart will probably break but you just can't seem to leave the thing alone. So you hold your breath, and you count to ten, you're scared to death, you close your eyes and take the leap.

Although personal information was minimal it did come to light that we were a mere hour's drive apart. Knowing that there may have been reasons that weren't forthcoming on Benjamin's part that may have precipitated his insistence that we not take our friendship passed the written word I decided to extend an invitation to my secret lover to meet.

Now, you swear to yourself that you'll keep all things in perspective, but the fact remained that there was a sweet strangers kiss that you can't wait to taste. The apple was dangling, desiring a bite, taking that bite was a gamble worth taking.

I thought for a long few minutes and decided to make the move. This started out as most other interactions, purely imagination. Somewhere between the truth and the dream there may be a moment in time that can be touched. The older we get it seems the less we leave to chance. I didn't want to look back and apologize for the things I could have done and didn't. Every day in every life is open to interpretation, thinking about what might have been is a waste of time.

I didn't need to analyze my contradictions, I merely needed to cross the water and hope I made it to higher ground. With a deep breath, a smile, and perhaps a small degree of trepidation I made my choice.

Benjamin,

It appears that we have reached an impasse. Although I'm aware of the restrictions you immediately placed on our association it has become a thorn of sorts, piercing me through this oh so curvy side. These many moments of imagined pleasure that have been laid out word for word, deed by deed, are creating a longing. If for no other reasonable thought and growing curiosity than to simply experience you in person. I am taking the opportunity to suggest we meet for an innocent cup of coffee, actually, tea on my part.

Layla

As I reached for the mouse and pointed it to send I can honestly say I felt my heart flutter. My words disappeared into the cosmos and I was informed by the internet fairies that my message had indeed been sent. I sat back and hoped I hadn't made a serious blunder. There was no deep feeling of impending doom, just as there was no sense of approaching romance.

I was simply and honestly sexually aroused by this gentleman. If I had my way, seeing his smile as he whispered his anticipated longings would lead to fulfilling my admittedly selfish, yet delightfully devilish desires.

Much to my delight later that afternoon I received a reply from Benjamin.

Layla,

I agree, coffee and tea seem in order. Saturday, 2:00 PM at Oxford's.

May I request that you wear something red, preferably a dress, as I would like nothing more than to bring to life my preceding thoughts. I will arrange a reservation. Please ask to be seated at Mr. Benjamin's table.

Benjamin

Was I surprised by his response? Admittedly, yes I was. I was also suddenly quite motivated. His request that I wear a dress, his taking control and arranging for me to be seated, awaiting his arrival added to the thrill.

Dominance and submissiveness is a dance that creates a sense of impending exhilaration and satisfaction when both are willing and have the ability to take each step to ensure the outcome. Benjamin submitted to me, laying aside his own convictions, surrendered to my wishes. I was in control and relished my role, as I had no doubt that he was more than relishing his seeming acquiescence.

Oxford's is a small café in an old Victorian seating perhaps thirty when at full capacity. There is a lovely quiet richness in its ambience, perfectly suited for an afternoon of lustful playfulness. The interior is dark and lush providing privacy as the tables are spaced conveniently so as to allow for quiet conversation that wouldn't be overheard by others. Draping the tables in long linen there are no chairs, rather beautifully tufted settees that beg the patrons to sit intimately side by side. I couldn't have chosen a more perfect spot.

Over the next few days we sent benign notes to each other. I believe we both sensed the vanilla conversation, obviously omitting any graphic sexual overtones. This was the foundation and would only enhance the meeting. There were the natural and expected innuendos and teasing as we both enjoyed the arousing and insinuations, they were part and parcel of our relationship. The slowly building undercurrent of desire and promise was what we both wanted, expected and thoroughly enjoyed. There were so many possibilities that were evident yet remained unspoken. We were after all meeting simply to add a dash of reality to our fantasy.

A little touch of sin, black and red, in silk and lace will drive a man right off his head every time. Since I was asked to wear something red that ultimately left black underneath. There's no secret that I am quite partial to lace, however, this occasion called for black silk. I chose a black silk bra and panties, simple and somewhat sheer. There was no reason to think that Benjamin would receive anything but a peek here and there, however, being prepared for any possible contingency seemed sensible and I do pride myself in being open and approachable.

My legs were drenched in sheer black hose, perhaps the slightest bit of lace at the very top where they hugged my thighs. The dress was red, and form fitting. Long sleeves that caressed my arms and ended in a soft touch of lace across my wrists. It was the slightly plunging neckline that accentuated my creamy cleavage Benjamin fantasized he'd enjoy. A soft gather pulled in from my waist and fell across my hips, very tasteful and alluring, defying his eyes not to contemplate what was beneath the soft flowing fabric. Black heels finished a rather enticing offering. The soft swell of my full rounded breasts and hips echoed a deep sigh when I stepped back and took myself in. I am most definitely all woman, curvy and worth a second glance. Smiling I took that second look and was more than pleased.

My hair is a deep auburn and just past shoulder length. It was late Spring and the afternoons were warm. I decided to pull my hair back and off my neck. Soft wisps fell down along my cheeks and black onyx earrings fell just above my shoulders begging his eyes to follow the glimmer and rest on the curves of my neck. The anticipation of feeling his lips perhaps resting against my neck as he whispered his desires to me sent a sweet shiver up and down my body.

Long lush lashes, plump and black outlining deep green eyes, a soft almost nude shimmer on my lips, a few sprays of a very light yet pretty perfume and I was ready for my Benjamin. Taking a last look as I draped a black lace shawl over my shoulders I wondered if he was ready for me?

"Good afternoon Miss Chapwell, so very nice to see you again, how are you?" I'd been to Oxford's many times and was always greeted by the sweet hostess Wendy each and every visit with a smile and a true welcome.

"Wendy, how nice to see you again. I'm meeting a friend for lunch, I believe he made a reservation, Mr. Benjamin's table?"

"Yes he did Miss Chapwell, please follow me."

As I said the placement of tables allows for privacy and Wendy lead me to a table in a small alcove just to the right of the entrance. "Mr. Benjamin has been seated, just to your right, he said you would understand?" The soft inquiring smile on Wendy's lips begged for more. I wouldn't give in, preferring instead that her imagination run rampant.

I turned to my right and smiled. Just as our fantasy had suggested Benjamin was seated across from me. "Thank you Wendy, I do."

With a smile and a glance at Benjamin, Wendy simply turned and returned to the entrance of the restaurant. Perhaps Benjamin had included her in our little vignette, perhaps she simply concluded that we were enjoying a personal moment, she didn't say a word.

Looking directly into his eyes I bent slowly down and forward, watching his eyes following my movements. I believe this was the moment when he would longingly gaze at the soft creamy cleavage I was offering him to devour with his eyes.

"Benjamin, just as you requested."

A smile deepened into a warm grin. "It's exactly what I expected Layla, a true seductress."

Sitting on the settee, recalling the scenario he so eloquently penned I believe I was to raise the hem of my dress above my knees, now slightly parted and offer him a view of the heaven that was smoldering just above.

"Do you like looking at my legs Benjamin?" Surely he was expecting me to remember my lines.

"Oh yes Ma'am, I do." Benjamin recited his lines perfectly. His smile was priceless.

Raising my dress slightly just up and over my thighs Benjamin licked his lips as I revealed the black silk panties covering the magic between my legs. Bending forward his eyes slowly walked up my body and I detected a deep sigh as he contemplated the fullness of my breasts and the obvious stiffness of my nipples straining against the softness in the bodice of my dress. There was absolutely no possible way for me to avoid my rather arousing reaction to the tip of his tongue gliding across his lips. I didn't try.

"Would you like to run your tongue across my nipples Benjamin?" I was taking license with his original screenplay.

"Yes I would ma'am, I certainly would love to do that." Yes, I felt a distinct quiver at the thought.

My once easy and calm breathing was beginning to quietly change to a heated slow breathless pant from the sheer wickedness of this interaction. The feeling in the pit of my stomach was crawling downward and I felt the ensuing sting, announcing the arrival of a sinful tingling between my legs. The warmth of impending desire began to ooze. Heat was rising up within every fiber of my body and I felt my cheeks begin to smolder from the slow growing fire that was simmering inside me. I wanted to feel him next to me, not out of reach.

"Benjamin, perhaps this would be a good time for you to tell Wendy that you'll be joining me at my table. I believe you're sufficiently aroused aren't you Benjamin?"

"Oh yes I am ma'am, I'm hard and throbbing." He reached down and pulled the tablecloth aside, while running his fingers up and down his pulsing shaft that was in magnificent full bloom. As he stood up and turned to me I couldn't help but stare. With his jacket open, making absolutely no attempt to disguise his delight he walked to the hostess and within a matter of seconds he was standing at my table in all his glorious glory.

My immediate inclination was to simply reach out and leisurely trail my fingertips across the apparent and abundant bulge that Benjamin generously, confidently presented. That would have been the expectation. I instead chose to ignore the obvious, creates so much more intensity under the skin. I do believe I detected a slight air of disappointment that I didn't in fact react as expected, so very wicked, stylishly delicious.

"Please Benjamin join me." What I may have been thinking actually was something along the lines of please Benjamin take me, might have, however, you can decide that for yourself, I'll keep the inevitability to myself for the moment.

"Hello, you look lovely Layla, red definitely becomes you."

I'm sure Benjamin expected me to thank him for the compliment and under most circumstances I would have been courteous and remembered my manners, however, these were unconventional moments and the expected would be so boring. Seduction is the art of the unexpected isn't it?

"I have no doubt that the black silk that lies beneath the red is what truly becomes me."

The man was slightly taken off kilter, just where I wanted him. I could see his searching eyes peering downward catching a glimpse of my thighs which I opened ever so slightly revealing the black silk panties covering the soft tuft of hair he had imagined and now was able to detect.

"Yes, black silk is certainly lovely." A true gentleman I thought, complimenting my choice.

If his eyes had never smiled at me, if he'd never said hello, I wouldn't be wondering at the moment what he saw inside me that made him take the chance? Did he know what I was feeling, thinking? Something between us had begun. The images were filling me with desire, the way he looked at me, I had to admit he was playing his part to precision.

"Please Benjamin sit with me?" I wanted to feel his body next to me. When his hips came close to my own it felt just a bit exciting and arousing. Alright, it felt delightful.

Sitting there looking at the man I realized that in all our previous interactions he had never taken the time or opportunity to describe his physical appearance. I actually didn't really know his age, however at this moment I suspected he was in his late fifties, perhaps maybe early sixties. Not a very tall man, average in height and build. The oddity for me was that it didn't matter to me what he looked like, he was intelligent and possessed a rare quality, he had the ability to make me think.

Benjamin did have an engaging smile and a sought of quirky laugh that was more of a chuckle. Sliding in next to me I admired his appearance, definitely a man who took pride in himself.

"I've often wondered where our friendship would bring us Layla?" Yes, it was more of a question than a statement of fact.

"Clearly I'm quite surprised that you accepted my invitation Benjamin, you seemed quite adamant in not taking our relationship out of the realm of fantasy?"

"Actually, if you recall, I did make references to the possibilities." His voice was quiet and soothing. His hand came to rest on my thigh, not to grope or feel, more to put me at ease. I was feeling very comfortable and smiled to myself. I had made a wise decision in taking the initiative.

Feeling confident, with the sexual attraction definitely there I boldly reached over and traced the outline of his apparent masculinity, not to grope or feel, to put my sense of control front and center.

Worlds away from what I thought this meeting would be like I saw him in a different light. Funny how things can change in an instant. All my life I played by the rules, now I held the truth that there was some credence to taking chances. I saw my tomorrows in a different light with this man sitting here smiling at me waking my soul, redefining what I thought life should or could be.

In our many revelations we described our respective roles. I was seeking tender control and he was willing to submit. I know, a bit confusing, it will all become clear.

"I believe that you may have come to the conclusion that I wouldn't follow through on my intentions. I was a bit taken aback from your last reply in that you suggested that I was merely teasing you, dangling the promise of wickedness and not fulfilling the presumed forthcoming indicated culmination of our fantasy." I had opened the door; would he walk through it?

"In the faint hope of encouraging you past the "tease and wait for more" phase of our literary relationship in which we seemed to have stalled, I had attempted to persuade you to do more by sending hinting tidbits of writing and invitations as best I could. We all have our limitations when it comes to patience and once patience turns to frustration, and frustration to despair, the "game" as it were, was no longer fun and entertaining for me."

While I was being myself, enjoying the intellectual back and forth it seemed I missed the underlying specifics that were the cornerstones to our engaging yet unfulfilling saga.

I remained silent in hopes that Benjamin would continue his honest and forthcoming thoughts. He didn't disappoint.

"Sadly I have become more accustomed to exchanges of ultimately more than dialogue and promises, and I apologize for being selfish and too eager. Revisiting your profile of stories, I saw they had more substance and promise than I found in our interactions even though they were not written for or about me."

So, my dashing friend was feeling perhaps frustrated, discouraged, experiencing exasperation? Although our exchanges were sexually stimulating I was enjoying the openness and willingness to discuss sex on a level of intellectual interest, using sexuality as a springboard to explore deeper thoughts and ideas.

"I find you incredibly exciting and a perfect match for our mutual interests except that I expected and anticipated more written scenarios in which to indulge myself. Dominance is not within the realm of my experiences, sexual or literary. I am merely, once again, attempting, reaching, seeking more than I have received. I pray that in being this blunt I have not offended you; you are a rare find."

It took me a few moments to completely comprehend his thoughts. I asked for this meeting. I found myself feeling as though I had faltered and failed to play the game according to the unspoken yet presumed and understood requisites.

"There are many qualities that I find appealing in you Benjamin. Perhaps a little background may explain what my intentions, or my understanding. of our exchanges were?"

I wasn't entirely sure if I was treading on thin ice as it were, however, since we were being open and honest it had now become somewhat important and incumbent upon me to clear the air if there were any possibility of taking this any further. Clearly there was a sexual attraction that I believe we both wanted to explore.

"I receive countless requests for a more personal in depth interaction with my readers, I believe the recognized term is Cyber Sex. For the most part they are from older men, my personal candy of choice. Unfortunately for me, being a single woman, they are predominantly married men who find themselves in situations that are sexless, sadly devoid of basic affection, long term relationships at a stage in their lives when they long for the touch of a woman who wants them, rather than a woman merely fulfilling an expected duty. Conversely, there are those who want nothing more than to explore how I think and why."