The Lady and the Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel that, so wet and wanting. I'm rubbing against you and thinking about, imagining, wanting your mouth sucking and licking me. Take your hard cock out of my wet hungry pussy. Reach between my legs with one hand and feel me, know what you're doing to me."

With one hand still holding my hands above my head he grabbed my undulating mound in his other hand, squeezing and gently pulling silky hairs. I was being teased and played with. I loved it and he knew it.

"Slide your finger deep inside me and finger fuck me, do it, do it now!" A long stiff finger plunged inside me and pumped in and out. We could hear the sounds of the river of sticky wetness that was pouring out of me.

"I think you want to taste me don't you Benjamin?"

"Yesss, yesss I do."

"Lick your fingers for me, show me how much you want to put your mouth on me and drink me." With a swift flickering motion, he sucked my excitement off his finger. His tongue licked once more at my nipples, I wanted that tongue, that mouth between my legs.

"My legs are open and waiting for you to use your mouth, use that tongue to take me high into heaven. Take me to paradise Benjamin."

Having been given my permission, Benjamin glided down between my legs. He extended his tongue, sliding it slowly, sensuously into that wet realm that equally excites and pleases both my body and my mind.

"What are you thinking of at this very moment, Benjamin? What feelings are you experiencing?

"Rather than gather my thoughts, I would rather gather as much of your sweet nectar as possible, and feast on it, wishing it were plentiful enough to drink from the source. But your voice is enthralling and your words vibrate through my mind and send tingling sensations through my limbs. Retreating reluctantly, I withdraw only far enough to allow me to speak, and yet my lips brush through your pubic hairs, teasing your folds as I answer."

"Tell me what you feel with your tongue Benjamin?"

"The touch of your soft thighs against the sides of my face are enough to induce the sweetest of erections, Miss Layla. The feel of your damp hairs on my face as I press into you stirs an arousal I cannot explain; the scents therein drive me into lustful thoughts. The taste that literally attacks the taste buds on my tongue when it enters you is almost enough to induce a mini climax, at least emotionally, although I admit the dampness in my groin grows constantly as my tongue slips in and out of your wetness. It's a sticky sweetness that is so addictive, Miss Layla."

"So you enjoy tasting me like that, Benjamin?"

"Yes, Miss Layla; I'm obsessed with it, and it makes me want to please you so badly."

"Then you won't mind if I want you to continue, will you?"

"No, Miss Layla, I WANT to continue. May I, please?"

"Of course, my pet, but what if I lose control and squeeze your head firmly with my legs?"

"I will suffer in such a wonderful manner, Miss Layla; my cock will throb and leak like a mini volcano."

"Do you enjoy being hard for a long time, Benjamin?"

"Yes, oh, yes, it feels so good to have an erection, Miss Layla."

"Good; then I think I shall put you through some activities to keep you hard and wanting for a very long time."

"Thank you, Miss Layla; thank you so much!"

"You're welcome, Benjamin. Now, slide your tongue back between my lips, lick me slowly, perhaps you feel something there that you think might need attention.?"

The Mistress was once again the conductor; Benjamin was once again the instrument of my pleasure. His stiff tongue dipped deeply inside me licking and sucking up the sweetness he yearned for.

"Show me how much you appreciate being allowed to taste me Benjamin."

Agile, resilient lips glided up and down the wetness of my tortured and tender lips. Sucking the small sweet petals into his mouth, rolling his tongue over and around them sent shock waves through me. It was the sweetest of agony and the bitterness of want.

"Ummm ... yes like that, lick me just like that and listen to me moan for you."

That mouth was like an exquisite vibrator against my soft lips. Over and over he sucked and licked but now I needed more.

"Tease me Benjamin, my clit is hard and pulsing, you can feel it. Wrap your lips around it and suck me, slow and steady. Use your tongue and flicker it across my swollen pearl. "

I was burning, my body was on fire.

"Extraordinary the way you touch me, when you know just how to touch me, then you bring me so close to the edge and force me back. My God you're driving me wild. So nasty and sweet, sinful wickedness, your mouth is maddening and I love it."

Stroking my body with his tongue, making me throb and thrash against his mouth. I couldn't fight it, couldn't hold back any longer. I could sense his need to bring me into a storm of uncontrolled passion, he wanted, no needed to rock my world.

"Make me cum, take me there Benjamin, use your tongue and drive me wild. Give me what I need, take away my ache and throw me into the fire."

He licked and nibbled the inside of my thighs. It was sweet agony. He grabbed and pulled silky strands of hair between his lips and licked the deep inner folds of my soft lips plucking and punishing. I reached down and pulled my lips wide open popping my throbbing clit high and offered it to his hungry mouth.

"Look how swollen my sweet cherry is. Wrap your lips around it, use your mouth and ride your lips up and down, pulling and letting go. Suck me like a sweet sugary lollipop, hard and wet in your mouth."

My directives were met with strength and delight. I could feel the pop every time he released that morsel from his lips. Using the tip of his tongue like a feather he teased and tormented me, it was sheer heaven. I felt the sparks ignited and clenched his face between my thighs. Rising up into his mouth he knew I was on the edge, one more attack and he had me trembling with explosions of pleasure.

"Don't stop, you have me now take me all the way."

Slipping a stiff finger deep inside me I felt my body begin to convulse and shake in a powerful release. His lips held my throbbing bud tight and sucked harder until he felt me clamp down and shudder with each wave of satiating eruptions, the overpowering corrupt blast of the intense sweet hot orgasm that flew through my body.

"Yes, that's how I need you to please me, so good, you're a very good boy now I want you to fuck me Benjamin, I want you pounding inside me. If you're as powerful as I need you to be you can have more of what you want, you can have all of me wet and hot from your driving. Don't cum and you can lick me sweetly and completely, that's what you want isn't it Benjamin?"

Still reeling Benjamin raised up above me and drove his weapon deep inside me, pounding and hammering. My hands grabbed his arms and my body pumped and drove against him with each surge inside me.

"Fill me up Benjamin, make me feel you, let me feel you pump it into me. Show me how much you want what you need."

He grasped my hips and pulled me tighter against him. I could feel his punishing thrusts, deeper and harder. Rubbing, grinding my body against the length of his shaft I could sense the scorching approaching blast. With sweat pouring off his body he reared back and rammed hard and deep. The rasping moan, loud, vulgar, announcing his powerful burst of passion was desire fulfilled and exhausting. One final lunge and he had to pull back or risk his reward.

As his heaving aching body slide down, his mouth finding his prize his lips were in constant movement. The approaching cascade of pure ache that becomes thunderous pleasure was eminent and as his lips found the swollen glistening pearl in the very depth of my surging fire I felt the tip of his tongue punish me, please me, beat me and take me high into the realm of nirvana only pure wanton lust can deliver.

I needed to feel him deep and pushed his wet hungry mouth away pulling him up over me. There were no words that could tell him what he already knew. I wanted the final torture to be his. I felt his hands lift me up as he pulled me onto him. Benjamin slowed his assault, enjoyed the feeling of me grasping him tight against me. I raised my head and licked my juices off his mouth, tasting sweet and pungent. His eyes opened wide, this was the moment we both wanted and he didn't disappoint.

"Fill me Benjamin, make me moan, I ache for you, take what you want." The pounding of his hips, the thrusting in and deep, the shudder and shiver were the prelude to the quivering as he released his passion and held deep and tight inside me. Feeling his pulsating, throbbing and jerking, spilling his pleasure was the ultimate control, his passive submissiveness and the culmination of the game we played.

His body spent he collapsed on top of me gasping and likely pleading for every breath that was fighting against him. I felt his heart pounding, his body barely moving. Within a few seconds he rolled away from me and with eyes closed allowed his body to regain some sense of control.

"I have to admit, being in your control dear Layla is nothing short of exhilarating. I have no doubt that this was purely a coming attraction, a teaser if you will of what you're capable of. I do believe that being in the hands of such a Mistress of Control will only become that much more exciting and fulfilling as we explore our boundaries and limits. Would you agree to my very basic analysis of our relationship, our partnership as it were?"

"As I told you, Dominance and submissiveness doesn't have to be dark and foreboding. I owe you an apology. My dalliances, my teasing and causing you frustration and eventual despair was certainly not my intention. As in any relationship, be it fantasy or reality, life continues on the periphery. I do believe we have crossed the bridge to a deeper understanding and see our future as bright and satisfying at the very least. As for the present, the here and now, I think a nice hot shower is in order. Care to join me ... I wouldn't mind seeing you on your knees ... "

Benjamin's sweet smile told me everything I needed to know.