All Comments on 'The Lake'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why are they married?

if they are going to have other folks fuck them, why are they married? certainly not to honor & respect each other, nor to forsake everyone else! these people don't put their own selfish desires above the other person, their own selfish desires win out - this is not love, it is lust.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
I Agree!

I agree with the last comment the only other thing to add is IF they weren't married this might be a half decent story and it could go in the Erotic Couplings section simply because IT is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pure crap

this so called story doesn't belong in loving wives. Just another slut wife and wimp husband. It's quite obvious that your dick did the thinking and not your brain while writing this story. Not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Its about dirty girls

And she was...it was a story about a fantasy someone had. Imagine being Jim? Easy to read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I't's a story, not a confession!

Wow!

I enjoyed the story, thought that it was well written, easy to read and entertaining. If I didn't like this type of story I wouldn't read it. Please, ignore the 'critics' and continue to write good fiction.

johntampsjohntampsover 16 years ago
Great Loving Wife Story

As usual, you will have your share of negative comments. I don't know why these people keep reading these types of stories if they offend them so. I thought the story was great... a bit unbelievable which hurt it some. The first blow job, maybe even the other two are believable, but lost it after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Casual response to johntamps

I don't mean to be overly dense, but how are you supposed to know what kind of a story it is until you read it. There are good and bad cheating wives stories. In my opinion this is one of the bad ones. To you it's apparently one of the good ones . Fine that's your right,but whty criticize the people who don't like it?

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why Self Cuck Himself?

Puzzling that he felt the need to pimp out his wife and was upset then excited to watch her give blow jobs to every male in sight. Proud cuckered wimp.<P>

Sorry but the lack of self respect and need for male humiliation turns off all but the jadedly numb to other stimulus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Found it boring

So this is a couple who are into voyeourism, one who decided to escalate it to having an open relationship where his wife could suck other guy's cock. So what? He could have stopped her, but he didn't cuz he found it exciting. The low rating has nothing to do with the story. I just found it boring, sorry. Maybe it needed to be longer. Don't know. I just didn't get into it.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Questionable

If they do this while together how does he know what she does when there not together?

and Zena should be careful who she sucks off he could be a carrier or he could be a SHE!

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
did you even bother to proofread?

i liked the story,..but try harder.................................."I walked up to her as she stood at the frig getting drinks to put in the cooler. As she bent over to get them, I ran my finger along the plastic strip between her ass."................................ the frig? you mean fridge,, as in short for refridgerator?.....between her ass? how many does she have? you mean cheeks? or ass cheeks? sorry buddy,..it detracts a lot from the story when it looks like a 5th grader wrote it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sometimes I wonder who died and made some one god

I agree it is erotic. Having said that I agree with some of the critics. This isnt a loving wife tale. This is the story of a slut waiting to come out and humiliate her husband. She did it perfectly, he gambled with her, he never expected her to honor the debt. She told him, I am going to teach you sucker, and in so doing became a slut adulterous wife and made him a cuckold. Dont give me the Clinton lie, sex is sex and you cant hide it with definitions you want used. As far as some critics go, you cant blame a reader for not liking betraying, disrespecting, slut wife stories when the husband is cuckolded. Dont tell them not to read the story, many very good stories are written, even very erotic ones, of real loving wives, who have sex with their husbands or who have a prior agreement with their spouses what they can and will do. In this case you had a slut, who is a wife, with her own agenda whose husband first realizes this when she gobbles down another mans cock and then runs a train. My self I would not have screwed her after and when we got to shore would have left her their with her friends and when she got home she would have found her belongings on the lawn, in a bag if she was lucky. You dont blind side someone you love, and you dont put yourself and your spouse in harms way by taking oral sex bareback with persons you dont know the medical testing of. Six months to a year later you might know if she really tested clean. Do you really want to live with a slut for a year with no sex waiting on her to check out STD and AIDS free? Sex isnt worth all the hell of AIDS.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Think about it?

Zena got the urges and/or fantasies while she was trying on bathing suits. Believe me, she most likely didn't have any plans but certainly would have been very sexually aroused looking at herself in the mirror. Wanting to be a closet exhibitionisy, she slowly began to find her new self on the way to the lake. Falling asleep without covering up is very unladylike so, when he lost the poker hand she was probably, at first put out, but then - crossing over to sucking the guys...perfect opportunity, seized, enjpyed and Zena was now in her new lifestyle. And, hubby liked it, life was going to be good. She's a slut, a beautiful one but a 'Hot Wife Slut' PERIOD!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
BS

I quit reading after than half the first page and gave it a 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 star story

except.. the card game and the bet.. no husband with a wife like that would do that.. no way no how... I would have folded.. said sorry.. but I have a date on the lake with my wife.... and motored away.. write erotic details of their love making.. for several hours.. .. no BJs to other guys.. no cool or erotic.. please re write...

great job over all

FseriesFseriesover 8 years ago
Fair

So I guess she will now allow four different women give her husband a blowjob each?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
new lifestyle??

You bet it will be.

You started it by treating your wife with no respect and she saw chance to get some strange on pretense of teaching you a lesson.

Her rewarding Jim shows she is now in control and her ''no pussy'' rule - except for you - is soon to be a thing of the past

Your fault but do not worry...

She will enjoy making you watch - being dickhead at first you will enjoy being spectator thinking your going to get the wildest sex ever.

Thing is she will reinstate that ''no pussy'' rule!

With slight modification!

NO PUSSY FOR YOU!!!

KNEW A GUY LIKE YOUNCE ONCE UPON A TIME

Knew his wife better!!!!

They live near Winston Montana

On Quarter Loop Road

Big red horsebarn.

Grove of trees and pond on right side of driveway.

He liked to be called big daddy ike. Worked for railroad maintaining the rails. Must not have had much of a ''spike''

She loved going ''COWGIRL UP'' Said it all the time. He never figured out she was talking about favorite sex position.

She loved climbing onto saddle and greasing saddlehorns

Whether you were cowboy or not. She'd provide saddle and make sure you soon had a horn.

I know

13 months at least 3 six hour saddle maintenance sessions a week.

Fridays she made sure two full creamy loads leaked into panties

Ike liked sniffing them. Poor ike

Never said anything about how wet his nose would be

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strange To Have Low Ratings! Humm?

I wonder if they would be higher if, after boinkng hubby in the boat, she fucked all the other men in the boat? And even better, when hubby recovered while watching that train, she had him do her asshole and let the other guys jump in for a DP train.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

Clearly a stroker, but let us get real! Sweetie and Rick (or the four of them) set this up. The Party Craft followed the couple, then they were fed beer. One or more of the ‘friends’ knew how to cheat at cards. Hubby was not down by bad luck. When it was close to finishing, the card-shark(s) set up the penultimate hand for Hubby, and the ultimate hand for Rick. The beer helped Hubby accept the suggested jackpot (Jillpot?) prize and Hubby, seeing big bucks, had every reason to believe he owned an unbeatable hand. Sweetie was prepared to play her role as victim, with no disdain for Rick for his naming her as chattel to satisfy Hubby’s potential gambling debt. So Sweetie is likely several months into her adventure.

mfj77mfj773 months ago

Just amused at the vicious, negative comments. As any reader on this site should know, there are no STDs in LW land. And the same story, with minor variations has been written by multiple authors, husband betting wife's services to pay off the debt. And gotta love all the extended conclusions the negative commenters make up. At least in this story, the husband is initially reluctant and Zena makes it clear that her giving BJs is a teachable moment. She also draws the line at her pussy. So, not a bad story, nor an unusual story.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Just another cuck the clown adventure. How does any normal guy get off pimping out his wife to other men? I think your MC is either secretly gay or bisexual since he lives for watching other men’s cocks. Is he damaged or demented?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous