All Comments on 'The Lake Monster Ch. 10'

by roftlheory

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dont want it to end

I'm dissapointed that the last chapter was revealed to be just a dream, but seeing the notes you left and the comments in the last chapter, it looks like you'll probably have more futa transformations in future stories. So besides that great chapter, but I hope that you take away the animosity between Elena and the mermaid. Elena seems like a nice girl, and I think that internally she is a bit sad that the mermaid doesn't understand their friendship (or that she still wants a good fucking).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story, you should let Amarisa have one final massive cum with Nikki and Elena, like how her cum in thus chapter was larger than before. Then she could either have the girls stomach inflate due to cum expansion or have this cum be the one that impregnates them and caused a rapid growth and mermaid birth.

I hope you return to this lake and the mermaid like you alluded to in your notes and have the new girls grow long mermaid cocks like people have suggested. The last chapter was hot but like you said it was just a dream, so the next trip they can sprout cocks and fuck each other. Overall I liked thus chapter and am ready for the end and new series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

Although I was wishful that she kept the cock, this chapter was nonetheless awesome. I think it was funny that you had Amarisa put on a pair of pants, and there was the perfect scene opportunity for her to get a boner and tent out her pants. Also, it looks like Amarisa was cumming a lot harder due to their combined lust/heat, so I hope their farewell fuck is as messy as you can make it.

Seeing as you are quite pleased with the last chapter reaction, I hope that you use those suggestions in a continuation or separate upcoming series. Or, you can just do an alternate-universe branch of this story, and start over with the rampant growing, transforming, fucking, and cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I hate "its all just a dream" throwaway segments, no matter how good the writing is. Its lazy and gets you out of committing to a conflict. You should have either not written the last chapter, or done what the commenters said and actually have them grow cocks this chapter. This chapter is fine as-is, but completely ruins the fun that could have happened continuing from the last chapter. Please keep your promise when you do another series.

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 11 years agoAuthor

I never promised futaxfuta, that was a homage to all the fans that wanted to see that happen, it wasn't what I had in mind for the ending, sorry to get your hopes up :/

LeftHandSuzukiLeftHandSuzukiabout 11 years ago
Almost there...

Count me in as someone who still held out that the dream actually happened, but I knew that you didn't want to alter the story further, that's fine ;)

It looks like Amarisa is starting to get the hint that the girls will be leaving soon, so the last wild sex romp was well needed for Nikki to make it a weekend to remember. And THANK YOU for having the mermaid have several huge creampies and cumshots during that scene, I was hoping a mystical futa mermaid would have a little 'more to give' to Nikki. Here's hoping their final mating session results in Amarisa passionately filling Nikki with all that 'powerful mermaid come' with a non-stop cum. If she orgasms hard when the girls are emotional and in heat, I can't imagine how huge she'll cum when they try to leave and Amarisa temps them to stay behind with ine last round of fucking. Just something about a shapely mermaid thrusting her hips with a large aqua-colored, retractable cock in her hands just forcefully pumping and squirting like a horse over those girls makes me read this series over and over again, thinking the scene will magically appear in one of the chapters :P

My only nagging comment is that you shouldn't shut out Elena in the end. I understand that Nikki was Amarisa's first and Elena came in late to the scene, but it feels like you're trying to burn off Elena or have Amarisa intentionally drive her away from both her and Nikki. I don't think you've given Elena a fair chance and at least I hope that in the final chapter, Elena gets to mate with Amarisa one last time and leave on good terms. As her best friend, Elena shouldn't leave being jealous or distant towards Nikki because of the mermaid. Both of them fucking Amarisa and/or each other should clear that up.

Oh, one more thing - any chance the girls can suck a little mermaid milk from Amarisa's tits? If she's also in heat, it's not far off to assume Amarisa might be sporting some milk-swollen breasts in the end.

- Ignore the rude comments too ;) It's your story afterall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow, that last anon was a Dick...

Don't listen to the naysayers, you never had to make that chapter in the first place, but you did to honor your dedicated fans. That's probably more than what that anon ever did. Besides that, the more agressive fucking was a good addition, and I laughed at the thought of a mermaid trying to stuff her cock down her pants! Keep up the great work and don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mermaid rutting sounds fun!

From that last section, along with Nikki noticing a difference in the mermaid's eyes makes me think that Amarisa was trying her hardest to breed with Nikki. That much sex and that many messy orgasms would be a great way to mate with your partner. And delicious too! I'd like to see Amarisa go into full feral mode and just fuck like there's no tomorrow, and spurt every last drop of cum her body can produce into Nikki's stomach and on her breasts. How about they even fuck in the water and she shoots a geyse of cum out the surface of the lake? She has to mark her territory/breeding grounds somehow!

LeftHandSuzukiLeftHandSuzukiabout 11 years ago
Forgot to ask - images?

Hey, one thing I wanted to ask that I forgot. Have you considered commissioning or having someone illustrate the three characters? As descriptive as they are, my brain sometimes goes swimming (no pun intended) when it comes to keeping a good referential image of them, especially Amarisa. If you haven't, would you give permission for one of us to get someone to illustrate a scene based on your characters?

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 11 years agoAuthor

LeftHandSuzuki, feel free to get people to draw up some images, that sounds great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dont forget about Elena!

Getting this out of the way: this is such a great short series that I hope has lifted you up as a writer and given you inspiration to make a return trip to this lake again. And your willingness to listen to your fans and fulfill their fantasies is something few will ever do. For that, I thank you for enetrtaining us with stories of lustful futas, and I hope you will introduce us to more characters and universes where deserving women become gifted with cocks.

Some of the other commenters mentioned it already; as happy as Elena is for Nikki and Amarisa, I get the feeling that Elena is bummed about not being fully part of a love triangle. Seeing as Amarisa has gradually increased her sex drive in response to Nikki's emotions, could the mermaid also come to recognize Elena's implied depression and 'cure' it with some intimate mating?

This is more or a personal fantasy (like the requests tomake the girls into futas) but there's two things non-plot related that would be hot to see. One is Amarisa putting on a bikini with her figure. You came close with her wearing sweatpants, but how hot would it be for her to emerge glistening from the lake, then see her cock slide out and stretch out her bikini until it gave away. The other would have been Amarisa wearing a condom. The last chapter implies that Amarisa is cumming more and more each time, so the thought would be to have Nikki put one on Amarisa and jack her off too get an idea on how much she produces now. Then, Nikki takes the condom and swallows the contents; amarisa is so turned on by that she spontaneously cums even harder! Again, personal fantasies that your beautiful mermaid would fulfill perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Grand Finale

I'm sad that this is ending, threy would make a great couple, the erotic scenes were well received and something we want to see a lot of one last time in the last chapter. If they end up in one last orgy, amarisa is going to have to produce a lot more cum for their marathon session, would it be alright if you start out the scene with amarisa evolving a bit into mating mode, like she has some color/texture/shape changes, or she emits very strong plermones or her saliva becomes intoxicating, or her cock grows a little larger, or a large pair of balls form and expand out below her cock, or her breasts get larger and milk streams out of them, and so on. You'll probably not use any of these ideas, that's alright as you've already caved in to us greedy fans :P but is something you can consider either for the last chapter, or a sequel if you ever do it, or your other Secret series, basically anything you write would be good, you are the best when it comes to futa romance and eroticism, good job and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Love it and anticipate a happy ending for them all in the last chapter. Will you continue to work on the other series, or do you have any other series lined up next?

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 11 years agoAuthor

Yes, I currently still have 2 series to finish, one being a completely non-erotic one and so I will hopefully have those done soon. I have already started to work on a new series, hopefully you guys will like that one as well

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 11 years agoAuthor

I like that idea, anon. I'll consider adding that into my story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Youre a badass for reaching out to your readers

Very few authors will respond or even acknowledge their audience like you do. That's probably why we all flock to this series so heavily. The guy with the Grand Finale comment (I think its the one you like) has a really great idea about the final mating scenario. Its things we've seen in nature on how animals can change appearance or function when they mate. In this case, an already smokin hot futa mermaid can become an absolute sex goddess with the creamiest, messiest sex she two girls will ever have. Amarisa's instinct is to breed a new clutch of mermaids - whether or not that happens - so it makes sense that she'll try her absolute hardest to fill every hole the two girls have. That's right, don't leave Elena out of the fun.

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 11 years agoAuthor

I love hearing about everyone's little preferences, keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You like our preferences? I think everyone else brought up what ticks off my kinks. Sexy monstergirls/monsterfutas, lots of (but not completely excessive) cumming, futa growth and transformation, cum swallowing or absorption, breast expansion, nursing, maybe slight cum expansion, retractable and stretchy cocks... I could go on and on.

I can very easily picture you making a new series starring a futa demoness/succubus making a few visits to either some willing or unsuspecting people. You'd have the opportunity to show off some supernatural sex scenes, explore integrating the more demonic features like wings or horns or a tail, or even give her the power to corrupt people with her cum and let them undergo their own transformations, if only for a little while. Its an easy way to combine the majority of what many of us have noted in the comments. Not trying to push you in that direction, but you'll have a larger opportunity to push the boundaries of realism without resorting to cartoonist logic using our ideas- I can see you having fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more =>

i know it said this is 1 of the last chapters.

But i dont want it to end =< moooore =D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh man, I'm getting real anxious and nervous, I'm checking your userpage nearly every hour hoping the next chapter is posted, its driving me crazy!! Can't wait for what lies ahead!!!

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 11 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Hello anon,

The next chapter is almost done but I would like to add some more content, it being the last chapter and all. You can expect it early next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Can't wait :)

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 11 years agoAuthor
It's done!

Last chapter is in pending status :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroftlheory@roftlheory
649 Followers
Erotica/Romance writer since 2011. Currently I'm no longer posting stories as I'm now selling my books on Smashwords Buy my books on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BlackOpusInc Rate, comment or send a private message to tell me what you think of my work,...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES