The Lancaster Twins Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got on all fours and leaned forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth, savoring the feel of a real man's cock in her mouth for the first time in two decades. She thought she might pass out from pure passion.

"Oh, Mom, I knew you would be good at this!" he moaned. "I've thought about you doing this a thousand times!"

Her mind flipped a switch - from loving mother to sex-starved woman. She took him out of her mouth and looked in his face. "You weren't having naughty thoughts about your Mommy were you, Baby?" she asked as she licked around the head of his cock.

"Oh fuck, that feels good. Do you like my cock, Mom?" he grunted.

"Yes, Baby. Did your little girl friends take care of you this way?" she panted.

"Yes, but I had to finish it on their breasts. Can I finish on yours, Mom?" he groaned.

She smiled. "Just lay back. Let Mommy take care of everything."

She went to work on him with her mouth. She feverishly kissed and licked his massive balls, then licked and sucked his thick truncheon from bottom to top, before taking him back in her mouth. She was out of practice, after 20 years of not having a man-sized cock in her mouth, but she still was about to take over 7 inches of his delicious boy-meat into her mouth. She drooled so much that his cock was soaked in her saliva. She stroked as her head bobbed up and down.

"Oh fuck, I never felt anything like this, Mom!"

"Baby, I love this cock! Fill my mouth with your stuff, Tommy! Give it to Mommy," she purred as she continued to love his cock with her mouth, licking wetly up and down the shaft, then taking it deep inside her warm mouth.

He pulled her hair, as if to urge her off of his cock. "Mom! I'm gonna do it!"

She smiled to herself just as the first explosion of his white-hot boy-lava jetted into her cum-hungry mouth. Oh fuck, it tasted so good! She heard him moan and bellow as a river of his cum continued to rush into her mouth. She swallowed, hungrily, but realized that it was too late. His cum was leaking out the corners of her mouth and running down her chin. Some of it was continuing its journey down her throat and under her blouse. Some of it was dribbling onto the bed and his legs. His load was massive - just like Jackson's when he was 'fully loaded'.

Finally his orgasm abated and, even though she sucked at his meatus for more precious droplets of his jism, there was no more.

She swallowed, then sat up, her chin covered with cum. Some had run down under her blouse and she could feel some of it under her bra. She looked in his face for his reaction. He was panting and his eyes were closed. She almost laughed at how completely satisfied she knew he was.

Finally he opened his eyes. "Mom, that was..."

"Shhhh, you don't have to compare it to anything honey. I just have one question. Was that better than beating off to porn?"

"Shit, yes!" he grinned.

She stood. "Let this be a lesson to you, Son. No more porn. Understand?"

He nodded. She walked out of the room and went downstairs and locked herself in her bedroom, quickly shedding her clothes.

*****

From the time that Tommy had reached puberty, Jennifer had been careful to keep herself covered around him. If she was dressed for bed, she always wore a housecoat. She didn't feel that it was appropriate for son to see her in various stages of undress. She would sometimes see him gazing at her legs or her bosom when she was fully clothed, but this was something she had been used to all her life. Men liked tits and they liked good legs. She wore modest clothing, but wasn't offended that men found her attractive. She secretly liked it and when they flirted with her, she was very tempted to flirt back, but she didn't. She had a strong sex drive and knew that it could easily get out of control. As far as Tommy was concerned, he was a teenage boy. She remembered how her own brother had been and she had taught high school math for several years. Many of her students had said inappropriate things about her body and things they would like to do with her. She didn't let them know that she was secretly aroused by their comments.

A couple of weeks after she had caught Tommy masturbating, she had gotten dressed for bed, wearing a thin cotton nightie that came down to her knees. Even though it didn't reveal much, it hugged her lush curves and normally she would have worn a housecoat. She was ready to crawl in bed when she realized that she had forgotten to make the coffee for the next morning. She didn't bother to throw the housecoat on, assuming that Tommy was upstairs in his room. She set about preparing the coffee, measuring it out and putting the water in the coffee maker. She loved to be able to grab a cup as soon as she came out of her bedroom after her shower each morning.

She turned the faucet on and was filling the reservoir when she became aware that Tommy was in the kitchen. He came up behind her and kissed the back of her neck while his hands tenderly grazed her soft, firm bottom.

"Tommy," she gasped. "No, honey," she smiled as she turned around and leaned against the sink, looking in his face. "That's not appropriate."

He grinned, arrogantly. "You gave me a blowjob and I can't touch your butt?"

"I know it sounds hypocritical. Maybe it is," she began as he stroked her stomach gently. She knew that her nipples were already hard just from him touching her briefly. She glanced down and saw that they were noticeable through her sheer nightie. Then his fingers were stroking her nipples. She gasped. "No, Tommy," she whispered as she grabbed his hands and held them.

"I'm having this real urge to watch porn, Mom. You've asked me not to, and I haven't. Something has to take its place," he whispered.

Her heart was beating out of her chest. What was he suggesting? She absolutely was not going to have sex with him. "Honey, I can take care of you. I will. But not this way," she whispered. She knew that her panties were already soaked. She needed sex. She hadn't gone this long without it since she was 18 years old. But she absolutely could not have intercourse with her own son.

"Mom, you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen," he gasped as he pulled her to him and wrapped her in his arms. "Forgive me, Mama, but you are," he whispered in her ear. "I think about you all the time." He looked into her eyes, then endeavored to kiss her lips. She kissed him back, but when she felt his tongue on her lips, she moved her face back, shaking her head.

Trembling, she broke the embrace and led him into her bedroom. "Lay down, Baby," she whispered. "Let Mommy take care of you," she croaked, her voice hoarse with pure lust.

He lay down and removed his boxers. His stiff, wet, 9-inch cock sprang into view. He knew the effect that it had on women. He also realized that his mother, for whatever reason, lusted for it. He realized that she only wanted to perform oral on him, but he wanted to at least see her nakedness. He had wanted that and fantasized about it for quite some time.

"Oh, Baby," she gasped. "You really need me, don't you?"

"Take your clothes off, please," he begged. "I just want to see you. Please."

"Oh, Tommy. I want to. I don't trust myself," she gasped as she sat on the edge of the bed and started playing with his erection.

"We don't have to do anything... I mean other than what..." he began.

"Honey, I know how these things work. You do too. I know that one thing leads to another and there is a line that I just cannot cross..." she told him, her breath coming out in pants.

"You've thought about it, haven't you?" he smiled. "Be honest. Tell me," he urged as she continued to play with his lust-hardened cock. He could feel pre-ejaculate flowing out of his meatus. She was expertly rubbing it up and down his cock. His mother obviously knew how to please a man, and he imagined that she learned that long before she met his dad.

Instead of answering, she got between his legs and took the head of his cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes and licked around his corona. He could tell that she loved doing this and wondered what she would be like impaled on his eager young cock. He knew that she could teach him everything he needed to know about pleasing a woman. He longed to please her. If she would allow it, there was nothing he wouldn't do for her.

She began to suck his cock. The pleasure was so intense that he could barely talk. She was so much more expert than any girl he had been with. She knew just how to touch him and stroke him as her wet mouth engulfed over half of his mammoth cock. Fuck, she was perfect.

"Let me see your tits, please?" he moaned.

She reluctantly took him out of her mouth. "Is this not good enough, Baby?" she smiled.

"Please?" he begged.

"Do you think they're going to look better than your girlfriends'? Better than porn?" she teased.

"Yes!" he cried in frustration. "I don't know why, Mom. I'm just dying to see them!"

"I know why, Baby," she told him, then licked his frenulum as she gently stroked him. She knew this would drive him crazy. She could get him off at any time she wanted. He was ready, but she hadn't had all the salacious fun that she wanted yet. Teasing him was such a tremendous turn on. She could feel her juices flowing down her thighs and imagined that there was probably wet spots on her nightie by now.

"Why, Mom? Oh that feels so goooooood!"

"Incest, Baby," she whispered. "Taboo."

He immediately knew that she was right. He had always lusted for her. He fantasized about his cousin, Katie. He had read stories online about family sex. He had fought against himself for having these feelings, but he had to admit to himself that, for whatever reason, it was a huge turn-on for him.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned, having fought it as long as he could. He surrendered to the overwhelming urge as his mother greedily took him in her mouth and wantonly slurped his thick spurts of semen, thirstily swallowing everything he had to give her.

Jennifer was determined to swallow every delicious drop of her son's semen. She quickly gulped and swallowed as rapidly as she could. He kept cumming and cumming and cumming and she eventually decided that she just couldn't take it all, but then she sensed that he was finished. She swallowed the last mouthful, then raised her mouth off of him to take a quick breath. Thick white cum was still boiling out of his meatus. She quickly swiped her tongue around it, sucking voraciously, until there was none left. She licked and sucked at the tip, just to make sure, then she looked into his face. He had his eyes closed and a look of pure bliss masked his face. Yes, she had done her job well.

"I love that stuff, Baby," she whispered as she lay prone on his naked body. "You make your mommy happy." She kissed his cheek and lay so that she could whisper in his ear. He held her, his hand on her bottom. She didn't make him move it.

*****

A few days later, she and Tommy had gone out to eat. Tommy said, "I wanted to talk to you about something, Mom. I just wanted to let you know what I'm thinking and see what you think about it."

"Sure, Honey. What is it?" She had noticed that he had been very quiet lately. She knew something was on his mind. He usually told her nearly everything that was going on in his life.

"I think I want to quit college."

"What? You're on the basketball team! You're making good grades!" she blurted.

"Not now, Mom. Calm down. Just hear me out, okay?"

"Okay, Honey. Sorry. Go ahead."

"I'm not sure I'm good enough to play at a 4-year school. I don't want to sit on the bench. You told me you could have sat on the bench in college and opted not to, right?"

"Yes, I was way better than you," she laughed, sarcastically. "Back then you didn't have to be very good to be on the team. But I wanted to play if I was gonna do all that practicing."

"I want to quit after this year. I'm not saying I won't ever go back and get a Bachelors' Degree, but I'm not sure I need it. I can make a lot of money working 30-40 hours a week right now, doing tech online."

"Okay. I'm open to that, if that's what you want," she said. "You're an adult."

"Well, that's not all," he told her.

"Okay. Let's have it," she said, a bit nervously.

"I want us to move to the farm. I've always wanted to live there. They've got 4 bedrooms. I can work online from there, you can do your work from there too, and, for once in my life, I won't have to live in the city," he blurted. "Best of all, Dad won't be around. I mean, I know he's not with us, but he's nearby. I don't even want to be near him. That's how I feel."

"Whoa. Stop. This is too much for me to take in all at once, Baby."

"I've got in all figured out, Mom," he smiled.

"Well there's a lot of questions here, the most important of which is, 'Do they want us?'"

He laughed. "Are you kidding? Uncle Jack would love it! Every time we see him, he's like, glued to you the entire time. That twin thing."

"I think he would be okay with it. I mean he does like me a lot, and I think he's tolerable, too..." she smiled. "Are you sure that you're ready to give up just you and me being alone?"

"Honestly, that's the worst part," he winked. "Can you run it by Uncle Jack? I mean, it won't be until next Spring. I don't know where Katie is going to college. She might not even be living there by then."

"I thought you two texted a good bit?"

"We do, but she hasn't made up her mind about college. Apparently she's decided not to play basketball, which is a shame. She's good. Real good. Anyway, I think she may just go to the junior college that you went to. I guess she would still live at home if she did that," he told her, imagining his pretty young cousin. He wondered what it would be like to be around her all the time. She was the prettiest girl he had ever met, but her personality was what he really liked about her. He imagined that his mother must have been a lot like her when she was that age. They did text each other, but it was sporadic. Sometimes they would message a hundred times a week. Sometimes they would not text for a couple of weeks.

"Let me think about this, Tommy," she sighed. "I do think that both of us would feel better to get out in the country for a while. I've never really enjoyed living in the city. I guess that I'm just in such a routine that I haven't considered my...our...options since your dad left."

That night she called her brother before she went to bed. She had been talking to him quite a bit about her impending divorce; she was glad to be able to discuss something with him that was hopeful, for a change. Yes, she needed a new life. Her son did too. She was happy that Tommy had suggested a possible way for them to do that. Jackson was excited at the idea. By the time the conversation was over, they were making tentative plans.

*****

The basketball season coincided with the winter months. Tommy was having an exceptional season. He was fairly tall - 6-6 - for a point guard. He was averaging nearly 20 points per game, but was also one of the best rebounders on the team and led the team in assists. He was getting attention from several 4-year colleges. He could transfer and play his last two years of eligibility with them. He was adamant, however, that he was going to take at least a year off, possibly more, after this year of school.

Jennifer attended all the home games and was thrilled to watch her son play. She and Jackson had both played high school basketball, back in the day, but she knew that neither of them were nearly as good as Tommy. He was an exceptional athlete.

She secretly tingled, watching him. She promised him a reward if he played a good game. He always played well, and she always gave him a reward. In fact, she gave him oral sex any time he wanted it. Sometimes she even asked him if he wanted it. She couldn't get enough of his stiff young cock in her mouth, spewing his delicious and prodigious man-seed, which she always eagerly swallowed.

She had stuck to her guns about not allowing him to see her naked, although she had allowed him, on a very limited basis, to put his hands on her body. Her breasts were almost totally off-limits, but she allowed him to stroke her bottom, her back, and her tummy. There were limits, though. She just wasn't going to go there. He would just have to be satisfied with what she was willing to give him, even though she would have liked nothing better than to give into him and have a full-fledged sexual relationship like she once had with her twin brother.

One night, Tommy had an exceptional game, scoring over 30 points. On the way home, Tommy kiddingly suggested to Jennifer that, since he had such a good game, that he felt that his reward should be commensurate with how well he had played.

"You're very lucky to get what you get," she teased. "Let me freshen up a few minutes before you come to my room. I'm all sweaty from jumping up and down and cheering every time you scored."

Tommy had almost totally stopped masturbating. As he had promised his mother, he no longer looked at porn. She had promised to "take care" of him anytime he wanted and he was taking full advantage of it. He was amazed at how skillful she was and how eager she was to suck him off. His one regret was that she had yet to allow him to caress her in the way that he wanted, or even allow him to see her naked. He realized that she might be a little shy about it -- after all, she was 42 years old and she was his mother. She probably thought that she couldn't compare with girls his age, but Tommy imagined that her body would be flawless and he was dying to see her in all her naked glory.

He took another shower when he got home, knowing that his mother was very fastidious about cleanliness. When he was finished, he figured that she had had enough to time to freshen up. Wearing only a pair of boxer briefs, that showed off his package extremely well, he proceeded downstairs and knocked on his mother's bedroom door.

"Come in, Baby," he heard her say. Upon entering, he saw his mother in bed, covered by a sheet. The thought ran through his head that perhaps she had reconsidered and that she was naked under that sheet, but he quickly dismissed the thought.

"Get in here and cuddle with me, Baby," she said in a sultry voice. "That can be your extra reward before I take care of your needs," she giggled.

It was then that Tommy noticed a bottle of wine and a glass on her bedside table. His mother normally did not drink, at all, but occasionally she had a glass of wine to unwind.

"Having a little drinky, are you, Mom?" he laughed as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I just wanted to be relaxed; that's all. Are you going to lecture me?" she smiled.

"No way. I just think it's funny," he said as he lifted the sheet and started to get underneath.

What he saw nearly took his breath away. His mother was wearing a short, transparent, nightie. Just a glimpse told him that she was not wearing a bra. He eagerly got under the sheet as his mother moved into his arms. Before he could even think about what was happening, his mother was kissing him, urging her tongue into his mouth. He eagerly sucked her tongue; she tasted of sweet wine.

His hands went to her breasts as they kissed. When he grasped one of her full breasts, gently massaging it, then carefully tweaking the nipple, Jennifer gasped and moaned, kissing him more insistently, her hand reaching into his boxers to grasp his cock, which was already coated with precum.

She broke the kiss, gasping for air, passionately kissing his neck and massaging his cock. "Oh, Baby, that feels so good! They need you, Baby. Will you suck them? Please?"

She sat up, pushed the straps of the thin nightie from her shoulders, then pulled her arms out, revealing the upper half of her body. She thrust her chest up to better emphasize what, she knew, were still spectacular breasts.

123456...8