The Lancaster Twins Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you've got a lot more trophies than you did last time I was up here," Tommy remarked. "You won a lot of awards your Senior year, didn't you?"

"Yes," she beamed, then grabbed his hand. He could see tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong, Katie?" he said tenderly, thinking for the thousandth time how utterly beautiful his cousin was.

"Nothing is wrong. I have not been this happy...ever. I had so much fun today and I can't wait for you to be here all the time," she blurted.

She opened her arms and they enveloped each other in a hug. After a moment, he looked into her face, and then briefly kissed her, but maintained the embrace. He saw a tear course down her cheek.

"I don't know why I'm emotional," she sniffled. "I feel so close to you, like you're the brother I never had."

"I feel the same way. It's odd. My mind is all over the place," he admitted.

She leaned forward and kissed him again, very tenderly. "Think that will do you until you come back to me?" she smiled.

"Come back to you? Is that what I'm doing?" he whispered.

"I hope so," she said as she searched his eyes. They heard someone coming up the stairs and broke the embrace.

*****

During the next month, as they made preparations for Jennifer and Tommy to move in with them, Jackson and Katie continued their sexual exploits. In fact, Katie was now sleeping in the same bed with her father nearly every night, whether they did anything sexual or not.

Even though she couldn't get enough of what they did together, her mind was preoccupied with her cousin, Tommy. She imagined kissing him again or even doing some of the things that she and her father were doing.

One night, after they had completed satisfied each other and were snuggled up together, Jackson said, "You do realize that this is about to end, right?"

"End?" she whispered. "It's not going to end!"

"You are not going to be able to sleep in the bed with me and we will not get to do these things together. Our privacy will be a thing of the past."

"That makes me sad, but I am happy that they are coming to live here," she told him as she reached to turn the bedside lamp on.

"Well, we both know that we shouldn't be doing this..." he began, but she tried to interrupt him. "No, Katie. Let me say this, Honey. We both know this isn't right."

"You don't love me anymore," she teased.

He laughed. "Right. That's it. I'm so tired of you, Katie. Your hot little body just doesn't do it for me anymore."

She turned over and looked at him, smiling. "I can have you any time I want."

"Oh, yeah?" he whispered. "You are pretty tempting. The problem is that you know it. You could have anyone you wanted."

"I'm only a slut for you, Daddy," she smiled. "I'll give you anything you want, you know."

"I know. But that's off the table. I'm just not going to do that."

"Just once, before they move in?" she whispered.

"Katie, I don't even know when you're teasing, but no," he told her.

"I'm kinda teasing, but if you really wanted to do it, I would do it. I mean, I really do want to, but I know you're right..." she smiled. "You sure you don't want to fuck me, Daddy? Make love to your little girl?"

"Katie, stop it. You're making me hard again and I would hate for you to have to take care of me again."

"We are not going to stop...this...are we? I mean, we will be alone sometimes," she whispered.

"I want to, Katie," he told her. "I think it's time that we put this behind us. Don't you?"

"No! Never! No, Daddy. Don't say that. We know we can't do anything often, but that will make it more special when we can. Please?"

"Let's think about it, Honey. Okay?"

She nodded, but she had tears in her eyes.

*****

Ever since their visit to the farm and spending the day with her brother, Jennifer had been almost constantly horny. Tommy had no idea, as he and Jennifer fucked almost daily, that she sometimes was thinking of her own brother. After all, her Tommy looked almost identical to the Jackson of 2 decades ago. Most importantly, he had that thick 9 inch truncheon that could and did satisfy her so completely.

As soon as they got back from the farm, they had showered and Jackson had gone downstairs and crawled into bed with his mother. As delightful as the sex between them was, Jackson's mind occasionally strayed to his beautiful cousin, Katie, and Jennifer was imagining what could happen when they moved into the same house with her, now mature, but definitely still-sexy twin brother.

Over the next few weeks, they slept in the same bed almost every night, they fucked almost every day. Sometimes Jennifer would tell him not to cum inside her and, after she had experienced several incredible orgasms, she had taken his stiff cock, wet with the delicious mixture of their juices into her mouth and drank his hot load of boy-cum. She had taught him how to go down on her, helping him to perfect his technique. She had been tempted to ask him to ass-fuck her, but remembered that she had once vowed to Jackson that she would never do that with anyone but him.

She contemplated what would happen when they moved. They certainly could not continue having sex, although, in the back of her mind, she was sure there would be times when they were alone. Then there was the question of what would happen when she was constantly in close proximity to the love of her life, her twin brother, Jackson. Would they be tempted to have sex again? She knew that was a terrible idea. That should never happen again.

She absolutely could not allow this move to throw them back into that incestuous situation. That episode was over and could never be resurrected. She had even, reluctantly, brought this up with Jackson over the phone one evening. He had agreed that they couldn't go back to that. Ever. It was unhealthy for both of them.

She allowed her imagination to go back in time to when they, she and Jackson, were 18 years old. When he was away from home for a week, she had missed him so much that she realized that she was in love with him.

As her body had developed, her brother had become fascinated with it, particularly her breasts. He had tentatively tried, on many occasions, to touch them. She wanted him to, but could not admit that to him. They would often walk to the back of the farm, their special place. It was a large rock on which they could sit and dangle their feet in the creek. It was very isolated, with no chance of anyone catching them.

They loved to be alone together just to talk, and liked the idea of having their own special place. Jackson would sit behind her, her bottom between his legs. He would rub her back and caress her shoulders, but his real goal was to get a brief feel of his sister's developing breasts. Jennifer had known this, of course, but she couldn't just let her own brother play with her tits! Instead, she had 'pretended' that she wasn't aware of what he was doing. His hands would very slowly and tentatively make their way to her breasts - she always wore a bra - and cup them. She would allow him to hold them a few seconds, letting him get a feel of their shape and size, then she would grasp his hands and pull them down into her lap. No discussion. She just pretended that it wasn't happening, but those few seconds had always set her body on fire. She almost always masturbated as soon as she got home.

Then, the week that he was away from home, she had decided that she was in love with him. Not only that, but she also decided that she had been unfair to him. She had pretended that she didn't enjoy what he had been doing. She knew her brother's heart and she knew he must be feeling guilty for taking advantage of her in such a way, even though she apparently was too naïve to know what was going on.

When he got home, she had already made plans to, in some way, let him know that she was not only aware of what he had been doing, but that she enjoyed it. She also knew that she had to let him know that she was in love with him. He needed to know, even though she was sure he didn't have those feelings for her. They had walked to their special place. For the first time ever, she was braless. She had allowed him to caress her eager young breasts; she had told him that she was in love with him; she had been shocked that he had the same feelings for her. That was the first day that they had made love.

That walk back to their special place had led to 4 years of desperate love-making that, in her mind, could never be matched. They had done almost everything that a man and woman can do with each other's bodies. The engine that drove their lovemaking had been their deep love for each other. It was more than romance, she knew. They were twins. They were almost the same person. She loved him with all her heart, and that had never diminished one bit in all the intervening years. And, she had to admit, her body still reacted to him. She couldn't help but think about all the hundreds of ways that he had pleased her during the four years that they were having sex with each other. In her mind, he was the perfect man (and Tommy was every bit his match!). She knew that the upcoming move would test her resolve, but she was determined, with the help of her brother, to do the right thing.

*****

The day came for the move. Most of the furniture had already been moved in. Jennifer had been given the choice of whether she would move back in her old room, where Katie now slept, or into Jackson's old room upstairs, or the new bedroom downstairs, that also had a private bath - the nicest bathroom in the house, by far. She chose the new bedroom after discussing it with Tommy. She told him that she would be happy to take Jackson's old room and share a bathroom with Katie, but Tommy teased that she was 'getting old' and didn't need to have to walk up and down those stairs.

After the 'kids', went upstairs on the first night, Jennifer and Jackson sat in the living room, watching TV and talking. They avoided any mention of their deep attraction for each other. They talked about sports, their parents, church, and many other things of which they had mutual interest.

"I think we need some ground rules," Jennifer finally said.

"Yes. I agree. What do you propose?" he asked.

"Well, I think we need to dress modestly around each other. Don't walk around with your shirt off, please," she smiled. "I will wear my frumpy housecoats when it's time for bed. Jackson, we have to admit that we are both weak and that we..."

"Okay, no getting in the bed with me for a cuddle," he said.

"Jackson. Be serious. Just until we've had this discussion, then you can tease. Okay?"

"Sure, sorry. What else?"

"Well, obviously we don't need to reminisce about, you know," she told him.

"Yes, I agree to that. How about this? Knock before we come in each other's rooms?" he suggested.

"That's a good idea. I'm glad you're participating in this, Big Brother," she smiled.

"Do you think we should use that language?" he smiled.

"What, Big Brother and Little Sister? I guess you're right. Yes, you're absolutely right. We never used those names much except..." she remembered.

"Okay, what about physical contact?" he asked, searching her face.

"Well. What do you think? Hugging is okay. Right?"

"We're not going to kiss?" he whispered.

"Jackson. Do you know what kissing you does to me?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. The same thing it does to me. How about a brotherly kiss? Forehead? Cheek?"

"Okay, yes. That's a good compromise," she said.

"What else? Shall we just make them up as we see the need?"

"Yes. Just be aware of how attractive you are to me. My feelings have not changed, at all. You do realize that, right? If they had, we wouldn't need these rules," she said, fighting the tears in her eyes.

"You know I feel the same way, Jennifer. I'm so glad you're here, but it's going to be tough to do the right thing. It is for me, anyway," he said as he got up from his chair. "I think I'll turn in," he told her as he bent over and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Jen," he whispered.

*****

Katie, at her father's suggestion, had bought new things to wear to bed. The fact that she would be sharing a bathroom and the upstairs with her cousin meant that she couldn't be running around nearly naked like she did when only she and her father were home alone. She bought new nighties that came well below her panties and that were thick enough that they weren't translucent. She also bought a 'granny housecoat' to wear over the top of her nightie. She felt like she was wearing a chastity belt, but she knew her father was right. She didn't need to be showing herself off to her cousin and, even though she was very attracted to him, she didn't want him getting the wrong idea. She had fantasies of things they might do, but she didn't plan on any of those things really happening.

The first night that Tommy and Jennifer spent there, Tommy was getting ready for bed. He had worn boxer briefs to sleep in for years, but his mother had instructed him to, at least, put some shorts on if he were going to be in the presence of Katie.

"She's liable to pass out if she's sees what you've got down there," Jennifer had teased him. "You know she's never seen anything like that. It might scar her for life!"

Tommy decided that he would continue to sleep in boxers, for comfort, but that he would keep a pair of basketball shorts next to his bed to pull on when he had to go to the bathroom. He was about to go to bed, but wanted to brush his teeth and take a leak, so he pulled his basketball shorts on and opened the door to the bathroom.

"Oops," he said as he realized that Katie was brushing her teeth. She was dressed in a cotton nightie that came a few inches above her knees. There was nothing sensuous about it, but she was, as always, a vision of loveliness. "I guess we're going to have to get used to locking the doors, huh?"

"Yeah, I know," she said as she rinsed her toothbrush. "We'll get used to it, though. Not that I care if you come in while I'm brushing my teeth, though," she smiled. Fuck, she was gorgeous!

Tommy grabbed his own toothbrush and began brushing his teeth. Katie stood beside the sink, watching.

He spat toothpaste into the sink and looked at her, quizzically. "What?" he laughed.

"Waiting for you to get some good breath before we kiss," she said as she swayed back and forth, twirling her hair with a finger.

"Oh, yeah?" he smiled. They had texted each other almost constantly since their visit a month earlier. They had talked quite a bit about how much they had enjoyed their kisses. They had also alluded to the fact that they were cousins and could not let it get out of hand.

"Yeah. Don't you want to kiss me?" she whispered, as she put her arms around him and whispered in his ear. He had no shirt on and his naked upper body felt so good to her that she thought she might pass out. Her panties were immediately wet. Yes, she wanted him, but she knew they couldn't go there.

He turned his head and tenderly kissed her lips while they looked into each other's eyes. "I've been wanting to do that ever since last time," he whispered.

"Me too," she said, wondering if he could tell how rock-hard her nipples were. She broke the embrace. "Well," she panted, "Good night, I guess..."

He pulled her back to him and kissed her again. Her mouth opened slightly, allowing him to insert his tongue, which he did, briefly. His hand went to her bottom. Without even thinking, he pulled her to him and kissed her again.

Katie gasped. His hand was on her bottom and she could feel his hardness against her body. It felt big. Real big. Daddy-sized big. Her heart raced. Her pussy gushed. She was having feelings that she had never had. She quickly extricated herself from his embrace and managed a smile.

"What's wrong, Katie?" he gasped, his own heart racing.

"I've never been kissed like that," she admitted. "I don't think we should..."

"We shouldn't kiss?"

"No. Yes. I don't know!" she stumbled. "I wanted to. I want to...but that was more than a kiss, Tommy."

He took her hand. "I know what you mean, and you're right. Good night, Cousin." He turned to go into his room.

"Tommy?" she gasped. He turned around. "I...I love you," she gasped, then turned and went into her own room and locked the door.

*****

Over the next few weeks, the new family settled in together. Jennifer and Jackson strictly observed the guidelines that they had set for each other, although they occasionally shared a very brief peck on the lips.

Tommy and Katie had continued to find opportunities to share a kiss, but Tommy had been careful not to embrace her in the way he had that first night. He had thought back on it and decided that he might have crossed a line. Even if she had liked what he did, he didn't need to be placing his hand on his cousin's bottom and certainly should not be pulling her so close to him that she could feel his erection. For all he knew, his beautiful young cousin was a virgin. He had no idea if she had dated much or how much experience she had. He didn't want to do anything to hurt her in any way, either emotionally, physically, or psychologically. He also was having emotions that were unfamiliar to him. The more he was around her, the more he interacted with her, the closer he felt to her. She was funny - maybe even as funny as his mother. She loved to tease and she always had a twinkle in her eyes and a smile on her face. She was ultra-gorgeous and extremely sexy. He had had crushes on girls before, but this seemed like a crush on steroids. He was afraid that he was falling in love with her.

Katie thought about Tommy constantly. She could not forget that first night, when he had placed his big hand on her bottom and pulled her close. His erection had felt huge. She longed to be naked with him, to show him what she could do with her mouth. She longed for him to kiss her all over, to suck her nipples and play with her breasts. She just knew that he would be great at licking and sucking her pussy. She wanted it, but she knew that it wasn't right. She should not be having these feelings. It was bad enough that he excited her sexually. That really wasn't even a big deal as long as they didn't actually do anything. What did worry her was the fact that she knew she was in love with him. She loved just being around him. They didn't even have to kiss or touch each other. They played games together, they watched TV together, they played basketball, they talked, and they liked the same music. He even liked to talk about books, which she adored. They discussed Shakespeare and Twain, and Steinbeck, and Dickens, and many of the classics. He quoted sonnets to her. It made her tingle and giggle.

The company for which Jennifer worked had agreed to rent office space for her in town, some 15 miles from the farm. She had, at first, negotiated with them to allow her to do her work from home. They had agreed that would be okay, but they had been wanting to hire more online teachers and were looking to set up an office as a local headquarters. They wanted Jennifer to manage it. She was reluctant at first, until they told her what her salary would be. That changed her mind very quickly. She would be over about a dozen online teachers and would be designing the curriculum. She would also get to still do a bit of online teaching herself and would travel on a limited basis to show other teachers how to implement the system.

Jackson taught American History at the local high school. Even though it was summer, he often went to work in his classroom. He also helped Jennifer to set up her new office. This resulted in several days when the cousins were left alone at home.

One day Katie and Tommy had been playing basketball. Tommy usually won, but Katie always made the games reasonably close and sometimes was victorious. It was over 90 degrees and they had been playing for well over an hour. They both were soaked with sweat. Tommy, as usual, was not wearing a shirt. Katie couldn't keep her eyes off of him. Her own clothing was soaked with sweat, but that was not the only bodily fluid that was wetting her panties. As they ended another game (Tommy won 15-13), they both were out of breath and flopped down in the grass under the shade tree.

123456...8