All Comments on 'The Landlady's Sons'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sampleguy007sampleguy007over 5 years ago
Well written

Very well written, it kept me horny the whole way. I do however have a favor to ask would you write one where the boys take dad's virgin ass and make him suck them dry. I have not seen that story line on here and I think it could be hot and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story but too Long

This a good story but for me it was too long. Like the idea of 3 Sons though as that would have been hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More believable if more gradual

I understand the need to write a story just to get it off your mind. That said, I think your story would have been much better if you had developed it more slowly. The Hallmark of good erotica is to take an ordinary situation and develop it into an extraordinary sexual event through a series of small steps, each one of which is perfectly believable. You lead the reader to an (otherwise unbelievable) grand finale. A novella called The Married Sister is an good example of this writing strategy.

I think it would have been more erotic and more believable if Megan had yielded more gradually and with more ambivalence: first to one son, then the other, then both sequentially, then three somes, incest videos and finally a DP mom sandwich. Videotaping their conquest of Megan would make her final concession more believable

Another stylistic trick would have been for Megan to recall her last week with her husband before he went back to Afghanistan, when he invited a comrade who saved his life on his last tour of duty to visit them. She spends a sleepless night in bed with both men and the sounds of her sons upstairs trigger her memories of her intense sexual three some with her husband and his war buddy.

Other than plot development the story was well done in all aspects. I liked the " Mrs. Williams" touch. One of the better and (mostly) believable stroke stories I have read. Good job.

MoeroaMoeroaabout 1 year ago

Wow an awesome story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...