All Comments on 'The Landlord's Pet Ch. 02'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!!!

Love your mix of story and sex, just please make it the usual 3pages next time, leaving us on an edge with a single page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Love the story,hopefully he can get back at them down the line. Dont make it all one sided.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't get it.

While Angela is more gentle and I like that with him, I don't much like how Diana is written in this story, especially after all he did for her. I don't care about her boss lady status, she should be a bit more softer with the boy, especially after the life he endured with his dad. Not giving him any choices and forcing him around, what's the point of taking him from that life only to force him back into it just on a different level. This part is poorly written.

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Better...but

It was one page which was easy to get through but 2 or 3 pages is appreciated more by most readers. On the other hand it depends on the amount of information you get into one page. For me, you got it right with one page this time and to leave the reader wanting more. Also that the next chapter will move location.

Bad points. We don’t have to be reminded that they each have a huge cock, giant cock, massive cock, monster cock or tree trunk. You’ve made your point. Leave it to the readers imagination! Proof reading should get rid of simple errors if using the wrong word etc: of to have; breath to breathe; feriosity (?) to ferocity; your to you’re (which is really popular with writers) ; shittless to shitless; binded to bound; bindings to bonds; splunder to plunder. Small mistakes but irritating. Not that it matters to those readers named Master Bates. Did Diana put a ball gag or a ring in his mouth? “Panting barely put two words together” but he wasn’t speaking anyway. Were you trying to convey that he wasn’t able to speak? Good idea with the list but delete Master and My Lady. Mistress will suffice. You are portraying them as female not male. Leave Master for the cross dressers.

You do realise that I wouldn’t waste all this effort if I didn’t think it was worthwhile? Just one final point. As an example of “good girl - bad girl” look at the work of allthatisfuta to see how it’s done. By coincidence his bad girl is named Diana.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sue me.

I enjoyed the story taking place on the farm much more. My opinion of course, but it feels like the main character here doesn't have much personality to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't stop! More of the story please

Nice writing style, and a great narrative so far. Can't wait to see where you take this story line. If you don't have any ideas, how about any or all of these:

Austin grows to enjoy servicing both Angela and Diana

Austin tops Angela

Austin and Angela gang up on Diana, who enjoys being a bottom

Daisy chain

Angela and Diana capture Austin's father and shape him up

xxjannxxjannover 5 years ago
This is pretty hot

I think 3-4 more chapters would fill the idea out well. That's if you've got the time and inclination.

I'm thinking it would be fun in a final chapter for Austin to be able to walk out because he has equally damaging material for their reputations and they cannot afford the risk

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Some obvious stuff

1. Diana and Angela are vampires (or the equivalent)

2. Try as he might, he will never get the upper hand on them

3. These stories are hot as fuck

Would love to see more chapters

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please

Please write more chapters. Long ones if possible. Xx

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Well, you seem to be...

very busy writing and (hopefully) working on several different series. I've read a couple or three other stories of yours that are more recent, and this one seems a bit rougher in how it's put together. Still good story. Thanks for sharing with us.

rebelraiderrebelraideralmost 4 years ago
Such A Disappointment

Rape , and blackmail are not , and will never be sexy . How could he ever feel anything but contempt , for either of them ? . 0/5. I'm sorry , I do love most of your stories , this one just rubbed me wrong .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rape nonconsent

Throat fucking with those horrible ring gags and ass rape are not cool or sexy. Im fine with dom sub kink, but prefer a gentler version where the sub is seduced into it. Also like a romantic element. Dont mind rough sex or spanking, but like it with gentle aftercare. When i see excessive cruelty in stories, it loses the sexiness. Also i want to see the abused guy blow his tormentors brains out. Please dont lead down a death revenge path! Just kidding. I like your alot of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why is it all rape with you?

Pretty much everyone one of your stories is about rape. You kinda pretend/disguise it as bdsm non-con fantasies, but there is no consent and a lot of your stuff is about blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's different

I sort of liked it I would have had him make a few request before signing. 1 please don't use the ring gag anymore. Believe it or not I like you two. Just be patient with me and train me how to suck your dick. 2 Please please, don't make me wear girls clothes. 3 Please after 6 months you give me all pictures and video of me. By then you will know I really want to stay, and you won't need to blackmail me. 4 You know I do as you ask, and I am honest, because I worked on both computers with out looking at them like you asked. So please a little more time and respect to learn how to treat you with love and desire the way you wish to be treated. Thank you. Then Diana could have been a little more softer with him, knowing that he was speaking the truth.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lol whats with the haters? Im loving this story, wish there was more. Also whats up with all these stories having characters that play the same MMO?

lol is that going to be Angela and his connection?

Or like are these to amazing sexy Women going to be like the owners of the company that owns it or smth? Lol

kania_helpukania_helpuabout 3 years ago

I like it. 1 thing I wish writers would think about. Holding my nose would never get my teeth apart. I can breath through my teeth. Now squeezing my cheeks hard would work. Something to think about. I wish you would write another chapter. Does Austin learn to such Diana's cock to perfection? Does Diana get a little kinder? What preverted things do they come up with to do to Austin? I think If you write another chapter It would get better and better. Please write another one. I did like the anonymous comment about the request. Just see if Diana would like them or not. Thanks, keep writing.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I agree with one anonymous comment where he would tell them that he will be loyal and love them as his queens such as they deserve. He indeed already demonstrated hebis to be trusted as he already didnt watch the HD/laptop and followed them obediently to tokyo + he loved Angelas sweet love making. Like the other commentor said Diana should go softer on him then and spoil him like Angela does.

Btw i dont understand his reluctance lol, he had a shit life anyway and now he gets to be with 2 hot ladys with superpowers who obviously like him alot and spoil him with nice cars, private jets, trips and sightseeing and a good fuck

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Hey author ever going to continue this one ? I want more of Angela and Diana loving and spoiling him? Maybe give him a car /nice clothes and stuff, maybe even some of their vampire powers? Also a toy for him to have fun with? A girl sex slave for example

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

need so much more for this please!!

jp3711ncjp3711ncover 2 years ago

I hope you continue part 3

jp3711ncjp3711ncover 2 years ago

I like both chapters I hope the next one is longer and hope you didn't just stop this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish there was more of this story. Lucky Austin; gets to serve 2 beautiful women, ( with cocks ).

Bad_Karma91Bad_Karma91about 2 years ago

One of your best. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please don't let this story end like this. You MUST continue this awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, way too short and needs to continue. No use to leave us hanging like this. I also feel that since it has been a few years that the author is not going to continue the story and it would be ok to leave the ending as it ends.

laladoodielaladoodieabout 1 year ago

Omg this is so hot, too bad it is outvoted by another story but the next chapter maybe (no guarentee) voted for in April. Being a member of Pheonixcinders Subscribestar I see why there are chapters missing for years, its because the pledgers keep voting the next chapter of another story. Not saying theres anything wrong with that, just an explination.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Absolutely fabulous chapter…short, but fabulous. It would be a travesty if we never see chapter 3…hopefully a very long chapter 3. If I don’t get to find out who these women really are, it will haunt me, simple as that. Please oh please give us more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES