All Comments on 'The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 02'

by TheRiseFromAshes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well awaited comback!

Thank you for continuing this! Do have some incest elements, but the main thing isin't about the son having sex with his mother, but should be the son using his mother's body for benefits, watching her getting used, etc.

Do Continue!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Why would the son want...

...to have sex with his STD ridden skank of a mother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
deja vu

this is recycled from a couple of years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please make the son jealous or angry

That would be so cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great keep going!!!

Great, Please keep going would like to see more detail as conversation between characters description of the scene and clothing. Would like to see the son confront the mother about the videos and find out more about how far is the extent of her new life. Also would like to see the son involve in her new life. Keep it up and looking forward to read what happens next!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
was not worth the wait

If this is to continue, someone needs to find out who these predators are and give them the reward they have earned.

and dear old mom needs to visit the nearest health clinic ASAP!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
btw: if reading about, or watching a video of his mother

constitutes "elements" of incest, does reading or dreaming about money make me a millionaire?

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 9 years agoAuthor
Incest/no incest

Hi Rightbank,

I'll address your second point first. Using the word that you've used earlier on my story, I think you're a little naive yourself to think that there aren't different shades of incest that exist on Literotica. There are subtle and more obvious types out there.

The rules on Literotica have it that if one or more characters blatantly 'enjoy' themselves over watching someone who they are related to, the story needs to be categorized as such. Therefore, the first and third stories, in which you've read so far, are NOT classified as such - they are classified as 'mature', although they could be placed under 'fetish' too. Mature was meant to advertise that it was a story involving a MILF.

You'd be kidding yourself if things found on Literotica represent what often 'actually' happen in real life. A lot of it doesn't happen.

The first point - I wanted to make the reader decide early whether the men were genuine or if they were tricking her for their own purposes. Either way, there was no wrong answer to that. They could very well be interpreted as both.

JessiWilskeJessiWilskeover 9 years ago
As Chapter 1. Same judgment. Well written.

As Chapter 1. Same judgment.

Possible merger with chapter 1.

Not really differentiation

Well written, smooth, fast, oriented pure sex, perhaps too fast.

Few emotional complications We will see the following.

Possible more details and details on the role of each of the male characters-

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
ok

this is still one sided, it seems it is all about the guy and him getting off

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

a poor continuation only fucking, missing some new emtions and activities beside a black cock

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The son is almost as sorry a character as the father. Although the son became aroused watching his mother on video, not once did he feel any emotional connection with her. There was no sensitivity nor emotional attachment to her. Only at the end does he "feel sorry for her" because of the way his father treated her. Finally, he suggested she date? Oh well, like father like son - selfish, self-center and careless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous