All Comments on 'The Last 24 Hours Ch. 08'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

This story continues to get better as it goes along.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's a natural fit

Through all of the agony and muck you brought out the love Beth had for Alex. I'm glad you wrote chapter 8 to start to bring that love to mutual fruition and hopefully a happy ending that will warm the cockles of this Horny 'ol Sailor's heart. Thank You. Ronnie W.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
I also hope the "Happy End" is near.

I am glad for this story to be going in the right direction :-)!

I am not going to read previous comments, Ronnie W is disconcertingly to the point and has a similar taste.

And thanks again for this story!

John

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Serious Question

These are questions I have about the entire story so far.

Why did his parents hate him so much? I looks unrealistic.

Why did his step-daughters hate him so much? What kind of shit was his wife feeding them?

Given that, why did he give them college trusts?

Is he going to sue the father or the mother (if he cannot find who the father was) for back child support?

Is he going to send the mother to jail?

Why did Josh wait for the last day to show up while he knew all about that for months?

How did the wife get to his trust funds?

What was her publicized reason of divorce?

These and others are very important questions about the core of the story. Please have them answered.

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey, get on with it

The romance is good but I want to see what happens to the other players, wife etc. Good story so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Truly sweet chapter

This chapter so nicely brings out the true love between Alex and Beth and that he continues to realize what a lucky man he is to have Beth. However, there are two errors that you should correct. You wrote "yamika" which is missing two consonants. The most common transliteration would be "yarmulka" although these days it is usually referred to as a "kippah" (yarmulka is from the Yiddish, kippah from the Hebrew). The other error is when Alex refers to Yiddish being used as a language that he wouldn't understand. Although Yiddish is a distinct and different language from German, it is principally derived from a German dialect, so a good German speaker could puzzle out much of Yiddish.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Insatiable Beth

I think Beth is the most Insatiable doll if she was a real person i would go after her and keep her.

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Minigales question

For miningales question the reason they hated alex is because she told them lies to the twins and everyone there did to.

also why did josh wait so long because a judge had a gag order on them beth and josh to stay away from him until he told them otherwise thats why

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I kind of wondered why a judge issued the gag order for Josh and Beth. Not sure why that happened. Lisa did tell the twins a bunch of rubbish lies about Alex but I still don't know why they were so harsh on him regardless of his actually being the father. He was a father to them way before they were told otherwise.

Anyway, I still love the way the story has flowed so far. I wonder when another shoe is going to fall (if any) to put a damper on the whole situation. THe story should be flowing into Romance by now. Still wish to give more than 5 stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

getting to be way over the top or too much. The "rich, perfect man, woman, jewelry, etc. Straying from the legal problems of divorce, corrupt lawyer, trust fund, etc.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Soppy writing completely over the top, perfect ring perfect man perfect………etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous