All Comments on 'The Last Boy Scout Ch. 03'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
annanovaannanovaover 11 years ago
One left?

I hope it will be up before I leave on vacation! Merry Christmas, by the way.

Hmm, Teri's a bit of trouble there. I hope that she and Alex can come to an understanding of things that don't need to be said in public, no matter who the public is made up of. The massages and talking around the fire were fantastic and I'm glad things are working out for Max!

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
It's gettin', it's gettin', it's gettin' kind of HECTIC !

don't want to overthink things here but everytime TTT uses nature imagery, the story crushes ! All modern gadgets are pared away, reducing things to a primal level as in the characters and dialogue take on a nigh 3rd dimension.

So Julie gets to be Alex's girlfriend ? Good ! More of Miss Shannon for me. Cue snippet of ' She's a Woman '( the mature version by Jeff Beck ) . The Beatles incepted it, JB perfected it. What a fun read ! Tx Tall Tales knows how to build a spark to a flame in more ways then one.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
I See

More then just Two Girlfriends in Alexs future and with Dominique telling him of her Interest it would'nt be beyond the realm of Possibilities that he ends up with three of the Hottest girls in School not to Mention Teri and Shannon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Cute story so far, though Alex is a bit on the marty stu side. Just a little too awesome and chivalrous to completely believe. I do enjoy the teasing of the Alex/Teri potential pairing, though. Really hope they hook up at least once before the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still awesome

Ignore the complainers. Another great chapter. Looking forward to the potential of the next one. Sad to see it will be the last one. I was hoping for at least 10 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Love the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the story

No matter what genre I end up reading on this site, I find myself coming back to your page time and time again. Hell, I found this site from a link to one of your stories. This was just another great story in your sea of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fun, and totally a tall tale

I think this kind of story should have a warning in the beginning.

There is of course a history of teachers having affairs with students. Even in college this can get you fired. In high school it will get you fired and very likely in prison. If, as a supervising adult, you allow sex to occur between underaged students, I suspect that could land you in a courtroom too. You defined these students as upper classmen; that puts their ages between 16-18. Saying at the start that they are all at least 18 is meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this story

really loving your stories, not just this one but your others as well. Please keep up the writing

Ca501Ca501over 11 years ago
I'm an Alex fan

He's got his 'hands' full & doing a good job of it. Keep going please.

EorphusEorphusabout 11 years ago
Accident

Sorry, accidentally hit the "report story" link when I tried to hit 'next'. Not sure what happens with that, but it should be ignored. Great story, absolutely loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duuude

I would love to read more about Alex and his good deeds, such as his experiences with those bullies. Literotica doesn't always have to revolve around sex, does it?

Scale

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Top Series

Part of best series in this category

aragonitearagoniteover 10 years ago
Rococo

That, good author, is how I would characterize your style. Rococo. And in labeling it as such, I find I like both your work and the art of the Rococo period more. I understand Rococo better now--it is where you end up when you imagine beauty and pleasure taken to extremes. You are the Watteau of the twenty-first century.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I'm getting very depressed that I'm now on the last chapter of this amazingly well written, hot, tale. :( 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a one liner for the last page!

I hate that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one liner

hey dofus I doubt that he did that on purpose.More likely it just came out that way when submitted to the site.All in all a silly thing to gripe about.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Meanwhile

the rest of the campers are doing what?

One chaperone is emotionally absent unless prompted. (where is Ellen btw?) One is being very un-chaperone like. The 2 girlfriends are being very magnanimous. and sweet little teri is slipping closer and closer to the brink.

The relationship soup is getting thicker with the almost addition of Dominique. Making us all wonder if Max is about to lose Wendy to the big tent.

All in all a very fun read.

At his age, and based on the more mature behaviour of all the players, perhaps he should transition from the boy scouts to being an explorer scout, because he seems to be doing a lot of that.

Hale1Hale1over 8 years ago
Well said, Righbank!

Nothing more to add.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more than just a good story

I like the way you wind the issue of trust in and out of the action and dialogue, raising the story well above the level of a well-writen, romping sex tale.

Thanks for the fun.

dogbreath1961dogbreath1961over 3 years ago

Not bad, I like the honorable guy story, not enough of them, most stories guys or girls are assholes or bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I always take Some Plastic Bags with Me .. They do a good job of keeping you dry . Plus You put garbage in One and wet Clothes in another Bag ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After reading this I see how a good writer tells a tale . I am re writing mine for about the Sixth time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was an excellent chapter, up until the shenanigans between Teri and John. Also, the exposure and PDA with Shannon did seem to fit with the protagonist being discreet and mindful of her career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

On a scale of 1-5, this is probably a 7...

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

This should be a never ending story. Love it and want much much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ooh, I'm a guy and so horny right now. That just means that you wrote very well...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fun srory. where is the promissed page 6??

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

(7) years ago, "rightbank" made his comment about the storyline, others agreed with him.

Now, it is my turn...NOTHING TO SAY, NOTHING TO ADD!! There is a story, already written, with a line that continues to develop so well!

Five Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

DwarfLord50DwarfLord502 months ago

I think I’ve read this series two or three times, and I really want to hear the story of when Shannon first met Alex. That would be seriously interesting. Please?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20412 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES