All Comments on 'The Last Conversation'

by GoldenCojones

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Once she loses her beauty, she will be alone.

I actually know a lady like this. She is so self-centered she thought men were attracked to her for the whole package. Husband was broken for a while but another lady saw his value. He is now happily married, the kids are with him and the step mother. They are living a nice middle class life. The ex-wife is alone and living a lower middle class life. She still is so self-centered that her kids don't like being around her.

Well written. All critical information presented well.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
FLASH *

Even for a flash it gets one dash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sooner or later...

he's going to either leave her behind, kill himself, or kill her and whatever loser she's playing the cum-dumpster for.

Personally, I hope he leaves, and just vanishes for a few years while he gets his man-shit back together. After the beating he took from her, it'll take time to heal. After that, find a woman who's good for him, and carry under the end.

As for his slut-wife, who really cares?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Not because the writing, that's good and expresses the emotion he feels, but because of the premises. If he can't live with it, he should stop torturing himself. She doesn't seem to care anyway.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
COJONES

whos got em and who wears em, Do the words Rocky Mountain ring any bell. TK U MLJ LV NV

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Too short

Also, not enough depth to the conversation. Not to mention that her claim to love him is such an obvious lie that he would call her on it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
What a waste ( of a perfectly good steak entrée ) !

John clearly bit off more then he could chew in more ways then one . Both Mary and the pricey porterhouse were clearly more then he could handle. Eat the steak, go home, take a sleeping pill, wake up and get divorced post-haste from malignant and artlessly honest, self-titled twat.

She appears to be only beautiful on the outside in this balletristic snippet . The game goes on. In the end if John is smart , the reality will eventually sink in . He lost someone who never belonged to him in the first place.

I enjoyed the abbreviated but cutting and concise literary whore d'oeuvre . If the author can muster a full course meal with same quality , it would be a privilege to rate that future offering at five stars.

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
Pretty sure I've seen the reverse of this story as a BTB tale

One spouse cheats, the other pays it back by opening the marriage. She might be telling him the truth when she says it would've happened eventually anyway, or she could just be twisting the knife. Either way, the first one to cheat blew up "forsaking all others," and whatever happened after that was just consequences. No sympathy for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2*

Hopefully she looses in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ShrunkenCojones

you some kind of troll? ONE star for your 'story', obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

4 years???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
can't have two ways

he cheated she gone big deal as must as you idiots think it does work two ways.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 7 years ago
A Little Ditty

To draw out the angry men, to incite them, to make their day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just a short happy song title comes to mind

"Thank God and Greyhound she's gone". Or was it, "Oh, Happy Day!"

Either one will do.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
I don't think it's too short...

I don't think it's too short, but the end wasn't clear, at least for me...The well paid whore left finally the husband, or the husband even sick ended it there, because he had served for his crime more than enough time? Both were stupid: he because cheated and after let things happen for a long time...she because thought that becoming a whore for a group of rich man was the answer to it. When she start to become overused and spent what does she think it'll happen to her? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What was the point of this story?

She's been a whore, and he's been a fool, for four years. Why would anyone want to observe or contemplate such an ugly scenario?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Wasn't Horrible

Gained a star for him not just accepting it, but that's it? He's going to accept her string of affairs and refusal to stop, and just walk away unscathed.

Not knowing enough details about them I don't know just what he can do. Does she have any family, work or religious affiliations who will be aghast at what she's doing?

Does he have the resources to inflict any sort of pain on her and/or her lovers?

Not enough meat on the bone.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re:"Sooner or later"

I think it's fairly obvious that he's not accepting it, so she's leaving. What's not explained is what he can or will do about it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@sdc97230

Yes, he cheated first, shame on him. It's not said if it was one time or an affair. Worst case it was an affair, she apparently caught him and he stopped.

She had a revenge affair. Not good, but somewhat justifiable. Still not exactly an "open marriage." That's where BOTH parties sit down and mutually agree to see other people. They did not, and he was not.

Now he knows (no indication if he's known all along or not) is politely asking/begging her to stop, no apparent threats of BTB or anything.

She, who CLAIMS to love him, refuses to stop, and demeans him at the same time.

He TOTALLY has my sympathy, and the only thing from stopping me from urging extreme BTB is his responsibility for starting it, and even THEN she says that she probability would have done it anyway. And flashing their gifts at him! She really is just a whore!

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
A moment that defines

I have to admit that the desire to make chopped meat out of her hits the reader.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Correction

I have to correct my "Wasn't Horrible" comment.

The first paragraph should have ended with "LET HER just walk away unscathed."

deadonedeadoneabout 7 years ago
not enough

What is there is good, but it serves little and leads nowhere.

It could, it has possibility, but it ends to quick to even know if it is the Last Conversation.

No this snip-it was just to short. Unless you wish to post it as writing challenge, a la "Honey we need to Talk".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3*

Good, but now it is time to destroy her BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3*

Good, but it's time to destroy her, BTB!

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

I wish this happened every time one of you clueless clown girly boys asked your wife to fuck somebody else and why should he destroy her? She did nothing wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2

This seriously needs a part 2 and more background .... what did he do the details, what about the future ????

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
A short 5* story

Must be good due to the high troll count.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Follow Ups?

GoldenCojones should invite follow-ups!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nah

Don't need revenge she'll find out real soon she's being used as a cum dump and nothing more, he can play for a year or two and definitely find someone more deserving. Women like this land up bitter, spitful and are not worth wasting one minute on.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Appropriate title

That should be their last conversation together, at this point he should just walk away - no divorce, no closure, just abandonment.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
A good start - Finish it

But please have John be a man. She doesn't yet understand that the ankle bracelet makes her a thing not a person. Once she gets that John should be long gone on a new life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So is this the opposite of " Divorce Porn " ?

I've heard that term bandied about by this sections little attention Whore ( we will not speak it's name ) so much , I am curious if this is the in the mirror opposite?

ArsVampyreArsVampyreabout 7 years ago
The difference between them

Is presumably, according to the story, the male lead didn't have his affair to hurt his wife, and regrets it sincerely. Perhaps that regret is because he was caught and punished, but that's not evidenced in the story. The female lead, however, begins her affairs (it's plural because she uses the plural, indicating she has multiple lovers) in order to hurt her spouse, and then proceeds to continue them because they suit her.

The female lead several times expresses a complete lack of sympathy, which likely pervades her entire life. In short, she exhibits sociopathic tendencies. She's probably always been like this. Which means she never loved him, and in fact is incapable of love, though she can fake it with a high degree of success. She mimics what people who love and care for others do, but she doesn't actually feel those things. She's also perfectly comfortable sharing that the material gains from her affairs are also part of her motivation in what she's doing. All of these are indicators that she is, to put it mildly, a horrible person, and likely always has been.

He's better off without her, but that's obvious regardless of if she's a sociopath or not. But, based on the bits I could read into the story, if this were a true story, she likely would have been having affairs the entirety of their marriage and before, and likely for the purposes of material gain. Sociopaths cannot feel remorse or empathy, they are entirely self absorbed, but extremely good at manipulation.

This sort of woman seems to a common theme in Loving Wives stories of this nature, and it would sort of need to be. It takes someone like this in order to not empathize with what they're doing to their spouse. Sometimes you see it broken when after being caught, she becomes remorseful, but even then, most of that regret is about being caught and losing access to the spouse for some sort of gain or comfort, not about the actual pain and suffering they inflicted with their actions.

Not everyone who cheats is a sociopath, of course. But in this particular case, I've no doubt that female lead in this story would qualify.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you mean goldencuckold don't you

lock the bitch out give the money to your kids.......move to another country ....live your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just stupid

To the author; if you are going to do something, do it. Don't make some half assed attempt at doing something. This was just stupid, no story, no conclusion to anything, just the end of a conversation. A waste of time!

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 7 years ago
Well written but...

Not enough. It is fun to have to fill in the gaps. However this story is too wide open to be any fun.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
And?

Sorry, but the point of this story sailed straight over my head. I probably haven't had enough coffee yet. At best, this was a scene. Did this even meet the minimum number of words for a story? It's not a "flash story" because it's neither flash nor story. So...what is this??

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
what is really amazing about this 2 paragraph story

is that this author ACTUALLY thinks things this is "good'. That someone wants to read shit like this or that thisis enjoyable to read.

just think about that for a second.... wow

naxos65naxos65about 7 years ago
sadistic

IT's very disturbing . Writing this with the smugness , gloating -----------------------

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sadistic

Is the right word. Talk about being thrown aside like a used napkin!

As much as I cringed I have to give kudos to the writer. In a short amount of time you feel empathy towards the guy and revulsion towards the woman, or at least revulsion at her careless disregard for her husband and her selfishness.

It would be good if it was a story that was fleshed out more but I don't know if I could read it as I know where it was heading!

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
Intriguing

but still left us unsatisfied, we dont know what hubby did, nor what she is doing. It can be inferred, guessed at, but without more it is all conjecture. Dont know if you were considering another chapter or a series but this is just a little teaser writing exercise as it stands.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 7 years ago
Actually

There is a statement being made here: One can't be cast aside unless one allows it! This guy is letting himself be depressed because of his depency on her, Moral of the story; get your self esteem in gear, grow a spine, and only share yoir emotional needs with someone worth it!

And not fucking around might be helpful

SKHPSKHPabout 7 years ago
@LordSlamdawgg

I liked your "whore d'oeuvre" comment - my laugh of the day!

BTW: good little vignette, GoldenCojones! I would like it if somebody takes the bait and writes about her downfall!

keystone00000keystone00000about 7 years ago
Easy solution

Shoot her in the head and dump her body

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Further Thought

"I've regretted my one mistake ever since that night." - That at least SOUNDS like a one-time event. Given that, it's likely that he confessed, all the more reason for her not to abuse him.

And yes, for her to expect, or even HOPE that he would accept the situation is abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hit the road, John

And don't you come back, no more, no more, no more....

Boyd Percy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Simply not entertaining"

You say that a husband and wife talking is an "assumption." Then explain this: "the cleavage his wife was displaying."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

Mordant96Mordant96about 7 years ago
Masterfull - Best short story ever....

So much emotion packed in a few paragraphs. The mark of a great author to grab the reader and not be overly wordy. This little flash story should win an award.

keystone00000keystone00000about 7 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Needs a chapter 2. Maybe the husband will grow a pair

Writer_DirectorWriter_Directorabout 7 years ago
Needleless?

When your critics use "needleless" to skewer you, add tomatoes and garlic to the skewer.

Articulate, interesting, intelligent, well-written story. What are you doing here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Short story

Years ago I read where an author had written a somewhat verbose novel, and was asked why he hadn't written a short story on the same subject. He said "I didn't have time to write a short story."

Brevity is difficult. I write for a professional magazine, and am limited to 1000 words. It take a lot of time to edit down from the original. This story is a short masterpiece: if you need to have more detail, you are seriously lacking in imagination, or perhaps in the ability to place yourself in someone else's world. If so, you have my pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay Story

Okay story. He just married the wrong woman. Can't take it, then do not take it. Time to move on. The world is a pretty big place....pick a direction and go.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 7 years ago
good short read but

It established a plot and characters but no direction for him. Finished like a JPB story which I do intend as a compliment but I would like more! If no more, it still is a complete story.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible story

Terrible story and a disgusting human. She will die looking for love again.

bassmaster757bassmaster757about 7 years ago
Would love to see another chapter!!

This was a quick and pleasant read! Even though John fucked up and had an affair, she basically became a whore for the last four years. John has had enough and can't go forward.

She gets up and says "goodbye John" and makes her call to one of her lovers and laughs about the situation? Obviously she's doesn't care how John feels if she ever has.

John needs to get his meal to go....pay for it and head to the nearest Lowe's or Home Depot for new locks to the house. If they were closed, I'd call a locksmith and have them done that night! Don't give her an option of coming back! She has made her choice and she wants to whore around! John doesn't want that!

Then make an appointment for a divorce lawyer and prepare for their divorce!

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
@sbrooks103x

I think the BTB in this story is already underway, and it's "burn the bastard."

I wonder how the low-scoring commenters would react if the story was about a cheated on husband who decided that since his wife had gone outside their marriage for sex without obtaining his prior consent, the marriage was now open and he had the right to do the same with as many hot, young women as he could.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@sdc97230

I think it depends on your definition of BTB.

If a wife cheated once, and the husband had a string of affairs and decided he was going to continue, and if his wife couldn't accept it he would just leave, I don't believe that most BTB fans would consider her sufficiently burned.

I'm a Cheating and Consequences guy, and for EITHER sex I think the consequences are already WAY out of line with the original offense, to the point where we're entering Burn The Bitch territory! Again, this is NOT gender driven! If a husband reacted to his wife's cheating this way he'd be out of line, IMHO.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 7 years ago
Not enough substance

to make the story meaningful.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
too short

for me at least short little scenes like this don't work, would be more meaningfull as part of a longer story, too many unanswered questions, did he have an affair? drunken fuck? did he tell her or get caught? does his wife love him? she says so but acts differently, is she saying " live with it or fuck off"? can he take other lovers or is he supposed to become her cuck? does she want to stay married? would she be devastated if he left? at the moment she just comes across as a dumb cheating disrespectful skank. not really a story, just a scene from what could have been a good tale of betrayal and revenge-recon depending on how it plays out.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
or?

is she "burning" the bastard? at what point will she think enough and either kick him to the curb or try and save the marriage?

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
Here's how I see it

If you cheat, you deserve whatever shit sandwich the person you cheated on decides to feed you. In this case, the wife seems to have decided that he made a unilateral decision to open their marriage and she's going to run with it.

A longer story might tell us whether she intended this to be "the new normal," or if she just wanted some revenge on her way to divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only solution...

... beat her to death, smash her face, feed her to the dogs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good for what it was.

I think it achieved its objective, which was a snapshot of what can happen in a relationship. I prefer more than a snapshot. Still I will give it 3 or 4 stars.

anon.1

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@sdc97230

I disagree on two counts. Yes, the victim of a cheater is the director of whatever revenge there is. But it isn't a blank check. This husband's offense isn't deserving of the shit sandwich his wife is feeding him. Revenge affair, sure; divorce, fine; MULTIPLE affairs, with no intent to stop and the expectation that the husband will go along? No way!

She already stated that she intended this to be the "new normal," and when he refused, said, ":Goodbye, John," called her lover, and laughing walked away.

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
He deserves the shit sandwich, but he doesn't have to EAT it

And she's not keeping him chained up in her basement so he can't leave, either.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 7 years ago
LAST Conversation

Great story! Not because it has a happy ENDING for Sweetie. Nor because it has a dismal ENDING for Hubby! But because it tells a story completely, with some 'kinda' subtle stereotypes. Hubby screwed up. Sweetie reacted poorly, but in so doing, flung open a door to her self-understanding that had been very slowly opening before! Pity she had not known herself (or her fiance) better before marriage! Pity Hubby was a wuss, earlier and during this tale (and probably in the foreseeable future!). It is clear that this marriage had not been working for her before and would not have made it until 'death do us part!'. Margaret Mead was likely right about a three sequential-stage-marriage culture!

Yeah, maybe this will not pan out well for either spouse. And maybe one, or both, will come out ahead in the short and the long run. Doesn't change the quality of this short but thorough (and evocative) account.

Despite Hubby's cheating, she claims to love him still, but love is a continuum, not an absolute! Sweetie avers that she would be happy living with him as his wife, but in an open, or semi-open, partnership. It is not addressed whether she would tolerate him the same open status as she expects, but it is moot.

What is VERY clear (at least to me) is that this story, like their conversation, is exhausted. Hubby's story may spin (nay, DRIFT) off, Sweetie's story may get even more salacious, but THEIR story is finished except for the (unexciting) division of property!

Gave it a 4 ... I reacted too soon! Five was deserved!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 7 years ago
4

Keep it going. Need backstory snd the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Selfish, egotistic slut.

A completely one dimensional character. Who want her except for sex, she is a waste of a human life. It will always be about her. Once she is divorced, the play will end, they are enjoying the sex, but more the excitement of taking her away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ditch the ankle bracelet

There's a really obvious revenge, since she clearly cares more about the ankle bracelet than her soon to be ex-husband. Do the usual, see a divorce lawyer, prepare to move out, whatever. The night before she is served, while she's sound asleep, cut the bracelet off and discard it in some sewer. Or mail it to one of her ex-lovers. Or whatever. When she tries to take legal action, simply claim it is another piece of her "revenge", her word against his.

LustyWolfLustyWolfabout 7 years ago
You've expressed so much with so little words.

You've expressed so much with so little words. Everyone has filled in the spaces with their own back story, and what the protagonist should do next. The evidence is in the volume and disparity of comments. Mark of a good writer.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 7 years ago
complete

so much in so few words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckold

For heavens sake divorce her or go out and bring home lady and fuck her regularly so your wife can watch don't touch your wife as she spreads it around she may have acquired STD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HEY ANNONY you dumb MFing retard

this is fiction and there is no STD!! God you're so fucking dumb!

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
I hope for his sake it is

The Last Conversation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
part 2?

would be interesting to see what unfolds.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Grow a pair

Go home dump all her shit in a sewer drain, change the locks and get a gun. She will probably ask her fuck buddies to force him to let her back in. Then blow them away when they try. Don't hurt her but make sure she knows it is all her fault. Then go find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unfinished drivel

So she's going to continue to whore around. Time for a nasty divorce. Make sure to get some video of her cheating and see to it that all her family and friends see what a true whore she is. Some men might sell her to a South American whorehouse so she could get all she wants. What a bitch. Unlikable characters ruin this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Negative rating.

Total bullshit. Dump the bitch and tell her that when she dies of an STD that you will be glad to stop by her grave and piss on it!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Scores

The scores are much to high on this POS story.

jharpjharpabout 5 years ago

A man with no balls. At least he said no but it was with no real authority. I'm meh on this.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I liked it and I'll tell you why:

She is evil, truly selfish and uncaring. I don't have to like her and I don't need to watch her be destroyed. It's just a story and it's very well told. Hopefully, he will divorce her and find someone loving to build a life with. It helps to see the true face of evil from time to time, no lies, no excuses. Good story. I hope she rots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So a married couple with a slut wife.

And now their marriage is over. The problem I have is that we don't know what happens next. Lately husbands have been killing cheating wives in some of the stories. Or does he sell her to a Mexican Whorehouse? Perhaps he gets clever and takes all the money and leaves her penniless? But we don't know because the author couldn't be bothered to finish the damn story!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HEY ANNONY!!!!

Maybe he found out about her whoring over 100 men after she died, like you did!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Anon Only Solution

Tell us how you really feel.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Author

You lose a bet? Why would you want to write something like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she's pretending it doesn't bother her

it seems to really bother her. all of her mannerisms and changes of topic.

she's still an evil and manipulative cunt, but she NEEDS someone to control.

she wanted it to be her now ex husband.

he'll find someone younger, sweeter, more fertile. he'll be happy without her.

THAT bothers her.

yes, she enjoys the sex, but she's a whore to those men. those ankletts probably mean nothing to them. they were probably born rich. and the novelty of fucking her will wear off fast. especially after she loses her husband. she's no longer, ' a young wife i seduced'. soon she'll be, 'that clingy loud mouthed aging skank'.

i'm not even trying to be mean. her value literally diminishes with every passing year. and her persona isn't good. she's offering less and less every month. when her husband gets over his initial guilt, and start respecting himself again....he'll get angry at her. then he'll get over her. he wont even miss her. no one will like her, because she has actively worked on being unlikable.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
This was sick

Why make the man weak and the woman just a manipulating hitch. Short bad story.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 4 years ago
This is a good start

now it needs an ending. So a 3 until you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She came home early Monday morning after a 3 day gang bang with her 3 lovers

She was still coming down from her sexual high and did not notice all the little things that were missing. She did however wonder where her husband was as she had arrived home before he was due to go to work.

All she wanted was to have a shower and get some sleep. When she went into the bathroom she did not notice that her husbands side of the vanity was empty of all his stuff.

After her shower she went and crawled into bed. Her last thoughts were of the weekend. She did have some feelings of remorse as far as her husband was concerned but she swore to make it up to him that night. She then tried to think of the last time they had made love and she could not remember. Oh well tonight I will.

She awoke a little after midday feeling refreshed. She went into the bathroom for another shower. This time she noticed all the things missing from the bathroom. She got a dreadful thought about this. She went to his closet and saw most of his clothes were missing, the only ones left were the ones she had bought him. She went to his dresser, the same thing everything she had bought him was still there even the watch that he loved so much.

She then went to his office and found all his business and personal papers gone. The safe was open and the money they had kept there was gone.The garage the same thing all his tools were missing. In the kitchen she found his note and wedding ring.

The note basically said he had left her as he could not live like that any more. He also informed her that the house was in arrears and she had a week to bring it back up to date or the bank would seize it. He also informed her the utilities would be cut off in 2 days.

She went to her lap top to check the bank. ALL the money from the joint account was gone. There was $1000 in the cheque account. Her personal account still had $3000 in it. Her credit card still worked but the joint ones were cancelled. The mortgage arrears were $2700 to reconnect the utilities were $300. This did not leave her much to live on for the next month till her pay packet came in.

She got a really bad feeling when she tried to ring her 3 lovers and none of them picked up. She headed over to there place and using the key she had entered into a scene of absolute horror. All 3 of her lovers were tied to chairs and had been castrated. They had all bled out. She rang 911 to report the crime. while on the phone to the operator she saw the letter written to her on the table picked it up and started to read. Her gentle husband had done this not only to these 3 but every other of her lovers she had had over the last 4 years. He also said that he had left the country to a country that did not have an extradition treaty.

When the EMT's arrived they had to sedate her and transport her to hospital.

The Police were horrified at the scene and upon reading the letter they knew there would be others. They tried to get the information and names from her but she had completely shut down and was not responsive.

He lived very happily ever after. She never left the psychiatric hospital she was eventually admitted to.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

GC

I normally enjoy your tales because of the depth of your characters and their emotional responses to their situations. I'm afraid this one did not sit well with me. You painted the wife as a self-centered bitch...is that what women dream of, to become the centers of their respective universes?! Such a shallow personality. The husband was not much better as you portrayed him as responsible for his wife's changed sexual behaviour and pretty much the cuck wimp. As I stated, not one of your best tales.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Yeah no man is THAT fucking stupid to put up with a wife that obviously doesnt care for her husband. Cant even be spun into any way into which she does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Four years? Believe me, I would have gotten my own pussy and ignored her. He should have moved on, she is clearly a whore, and should just move on.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

no evidence they are married

for all we know he is mad at her for letting men eat watermelon on her couch because he messed up her taxes

Donovan7777Donovan7777over 1 year ago

This story needs an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice intro, now, where's the story

LoneandlevelLoneandlevelabout 1 year ago

He looked down at his plate if steak untouched? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn’t like it. She’s being doing it for 4 years, she ain’t gonna give it up. ( I am assuming IT is sex with other men?). Regardless of whether he started it he needs to get away from her and recover. Sounds like she has become a class A whore. That’s fine but don’t hurt other people. Eventually she will run across someone who does the same to her

AmberSolisAmberSolisabout 1 year ago

Not my usual cup of tea, but I loved it! Double-barrelled buckshot load of emotion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous