The Last Leaves of Autumn

Story Info
Husband is ill, discovers wife is cheating.
7.2k words
3.86
17.7k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Last Leaves of Autumn

Jarrod Barker left his home in the early hours of the morn as he has for the past thirty years. It was late November and he was greeted by an icy cold that quickly sucked the warmth from his body and sent him into shivers. His car felt like a freezer and he immediately turned on both the heater and defroster seeking warmth but instead was greeted by an arctic blast of cold air from the heating vents that continued until the vehicle's engine got properly warmed up and sent welcomed heat into the cabin. He drove silently down his street, turned the corner and then headed into the early morning rush hour traffic. He felt a bit under the weather as he drove toward his office and the pressures of the day. He had been working tirelessly on a huge project for his company, and if successful, he was promised a promotion to vice president of his entire division, since his boss was retiring.

Jarrod went to work at Stetson Industries right out of graduate school. He had his freshly minted MBA in hand and set off to climb the corporate ladder. He could see the light at the end of the tunnel and he looked forward to not only the end of the project, the early mornings and late hours, tons of take out and lack of quality time with his wife, but also the chance at last to supervise while others did the grunt work. At 55 he felt he had come to the end of being the lackey that did while others reaped the rewards of his heard work. Now, it was his time to reap what he sowed and let others supply the elbow grease.

He had opportunities for promotion over the years; yet each opportunity at his home office had gone to others who met the criteria for the company's diversity objectives. Two women, though similarly qualified were promoted with less time than Jarrod had and one African American male who had been there a year less. Jarrod knew they were either equally or nearly equally qualified and all the successful candidates deserved their promotions. Jerrod while disappointed, wasn't jealous of the three promoted over him although he was envious. For Jarrod Barker to remain in the home office, it was, sit and wait for his turn to come.

He could have been a vice president ten years prior and was offered several opportunities that required relocation to another city or another state, however, his wife Angela refused to even entertain the idea of leaving her family and friends behind. Angela Barker nee Sanderson spent her entire life in Albany. She didn't want to live in a big city nor did she want to leave New York State. That was why she nixed moving to New York City and as well as San Diego or Milwaukee. Angela was always a bit spoiled by her parents and was used to getting her own way. Anytime a chance at a promotion came around she refused to budge and denied Jarrod sex until he capitulated and turned down the offers. Yet, she complained about the periods where Jarrod had to work longer hours and blamed him for not being "good enough" to get promoted within the home office in Albany.

Jarrod always pointed out to Angela that he wouldn't have to work all those late nights if he had accepted any of the promotions offered over the past decade. This always made Angela livid and things in their bedroom became as frosty as this morning was whenever the subject came up. This was Angela's modus operandi throughout their marriage. Whenever she wanted something to go her way, she weaponized their sex life to get what she wanted. Jarrod loved her so much he always capitulated in the end. Sometimes the dry spell lasted a few days and other times, a few weeks. He wasn't a complete patsy. Sometimes it was better to stand on principle and go without than to cater to her every whim, at least, for a while.

Jarrod had a quick and quiet commute as traffic was light and moved along without incident. For the last few weeks Jarrod had not felt particularly well. He blamed it on the stress and longer hours he had been putting in. He arrived a half hour early and as was the norm his executive assistant Pamela was already at her desk and had the coffee brewed. Jarrod walked over to the coffee maker and filled two cups, one black for him and one with two creams and one sugar for Pam. He brought the coffee over to Pam. She looked up at her boss and noticed that he was pale, nearly ashen. He looked like death warmed over. Concerned, she looked him in the eyes and said, "Jarrod, you look terrible. Do you want me to take you to urgent care?"

Jarrod took a sip of his coffee as he saw the worried look on Pam's face and he tried to reassure her and himself as he replied, "I'll be okay Pam once I get this coffee in me and I get this damned project wrapped up in a nice tidy package. Two days, maybe three at the most and then we'll move upstairs to the executive suite and out of this middle management office forever." He forced a smile on his face, trying and failing to calm her fears for his health. He headed for his office as he felt he needed to sit down and get off his feet. He had been skipping breakfast for some time as he seemed to feel nauseous quite a bit in the morning and if truth be told at lunch and dinner as well.

He plopped down in his chair and he felt a dull pain in his arm and some pressure as it seemed like his heart was trying to beat its way out of his chest. He had been freezing this morning and now he felt overly warm and had beads of sweat pouring down his forehead though the temperature was a comfortable 74°F. He felt a wave of nausea overtaking him and he vomited into his wastebasket. The sound of her boss retching sent Pam running to his office. She immediately noticed that his face was completely drained of color and he was sweating profusely. Once he finished throwing up, she felt his forehead. His skin was clammy and he felt like he was burning up. She shouted, "Jarrod that's it, I'm driving you to urgent care!" Jarrod knew that he needed to rest and thought he could do that best at home rather than sitting in a waiting room and possibly ending up in a hospital being poked and prodded.

He looked at Pam and told her, "Pam, you're right, I don't feel well but all I need is some rest and a day or two away from the stress and long hours. So, I'm headed home and plan to take the next two days off. That will give me a nice four-day weekend to rest, relax and recuperate. I promise, no work, just rest and plenty of it." Pam looked at her boss, uncertain that just rest was enough.

"Jarrod", as she gave him the sternest of looks, "promise me that if you continue to look and feel this ill, you'll get Angie to take you to the ER." "Promise me or I'll take you there right now!"

"I promise Pam, I promise." With that he headed out the door for the parking lot. It was windy and the sky filled with clouds colored gunmetal gray. The howling wind had an icy bite to it as he started the car, turned on the heater and pulled out of the parking lot. The traffic was heavy as he headed out from downtown Albany toward his home in Colonie. He decided to turn on the radio and caught the latest weather forecast on WGY.

The meteorologist called for increasing clouds with a chance of snow and sleet with wind gusts of 30 mph or more were possible making driving conditions hazardous. As he slowly navigated the congested highways, he just wanted to be home and have Angela look after him. Perhaps a bowl of chicken noodle soup and crackers, a nice warm Jacuzzi bath and then off to bed seemed welcoming. He hoped for a break in the traffic and that he'd soon be home, keeping his promise to Pam and in the loving care of his wife.

Angela Barker had spent the greater part of the early morn soaking in the bathtub. She washed her hair in the shower before toweling off and then dried her hair with the blow dryer before she brushed it out. Angela stood and admired her naked body in the full-length mirror. She had never worked outside the home as she preferred to stay home and raise her daughter Jennifer. Even at 53 she still looked stunning.

She sported a bit of pooch belly and her 36DD breasts barely sagged due to her hard work at the gym every three to five days. Her blonde locks required regular dye jobs to ward off the gray and she always had highlights put in add depth and dimension to her flowing locks. She had some crow's feet but was mostly devoid of wrinkles without the aid of either plastic surgery or those popular injections. Her lips were naturally full and her blue eyes still had the sparkle of youth.

She liked what she saw and her hours at the gym had paid off in more ways than one. She left the bath and headed into her bedroom to dress for the day or at least part of it. She had laid out a matching set of lingerie. A demi cup bra that pushed up her large full breasts and exposing a generous portion of her flesh, while it accented her deep cleavage and revealed just a hint of her enormous areola. Her large nipples weren't visible even though they became erect when she put the bra on. Then she slipped on the lace panties that featured snaps in the crotch and when unsnapped, gave unfettered access to her well-trimmed pussy, that left enough hair to show that the carpet did indeed match the drapes. Over her undergarments she wore a full-length tan raincoat with exactly seven buttons.

She put the coat on, buttoned up all seven buttons and tied the sash at her waist. She briefly returned to the bathroom to brush her teeth and gargle with some mouthwash. Before she left, she took an admiring look at herself in the mirror and decided that yes, she looked sultry and alluring as well as hot and sexy. She added pair of 6" stiletto heels that screamed "come fuck me" that were red hot red and matched her bra and panties. She smiled before she headed downstairs. Angela Barker was expecting company. A man she had met at the gym. He was 44, tall and extremely manly in appearance and demeanor. He sported hazel eyes and his dark hair was streaked with a silver that lent an aura of distinction to his handsome face. His 6'2" frame was accented by broad shoulders, tight well-defined buns, and sculpted abs from many hours at the gym. He was the type of man that made most women, married or not, want to willingly drop their panties in a heartbeat. To top it all off he was a commercial airline pilot who had travelled the globe. His confidence was overflowing and his stories of travel made his job sound more glamorous than it actually was but women believed in the excitement and adventure of a debonair a man of the world. He loved married women because they rarely looked for commitment and they were content to enjoy his physical prowess as a lover. He was stunningly handsome, sculpted like a Greek god and with a penis that had size both in length and girth. He knew how to please a woman and made sure they were left satisfied but always wanting more, that way he knew they'd always come back for more, at least until he was through with them or they him which had never happened to date. He never worried about the husbands as he had never been directly caught. So, he didn't care if his dalliances with the women in question were discovered and ending with someone's marriage destroyed. If that happened, he simply moved on to the next woman who struck his fancy.

He noticed Angela sizing him up out of the corner of his eye. She was practically drooling as she watched him go through his workout routine. He waited a couple of weeks before he made his move. By this time, she was mesmerized and jumped at the chance to be bedded by such a stud. So yesterday she invited him to come to her home where she planned to cheat on her husband and sleep with her lover in the same bed she shared with Jarrod.

That's why she was dressed so provocatively and as her anticipation built to a fever pitch, her pussy gushed at the thought of having raw, passionate sex with this man. Soon she would discover that he was only slightly longer and somewhat thicker than Jarrod, however, Steven Danvers ignited a passion in her that had been wavering of late. He checked every box of maleness and sexual desire. Also, he was ten years younger than Jarrod. She loved her husband but she just couldn't resist the temptation when the opportunity arose. So, she anxiously awaited her lover without a clue of the impending doom that was coming her way as her two worlds were destined to collide with catastrophic consequences.

Promptly at 9am her doorbell rang. She answered with a sultry voice and a "come hither" stare that Steve was all too familiar with. They stood exposed in the doorway as he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together in a place where her closest neighbors or anyone driving by could see. During their kiss Steve reached down and undid the sash of her slicker. He broke the kiss and stared into her beautiful blue eyes as he started to slowly unbutton the coat.

He told her how beautiful she was and how sexy and desirable she looked. With every button her lustful desire increased tenfold. Her juices had soaked her panties. By the time Steve undid the final button and slid the coat off her shoulders she felt the juices as they ran down the inside of her soft creamy thighs. Suddenly cognizant of their all too public display, Steve picked her up and carried her into the foyer and finally closed the door with his foot.

He took a moment to admire her charms that were prominently on display before he bent down and kissed the soft globes of womanly flesh. The same breasts that had fed her daughter so many years ago were full and begged to be kissed by a man not her husband. After a few moments of savoring the soft flesh he whispered in a deep baritone, "Lead me to your bedroom!" Angela took him by the hand and did her level best to run up the stairs in record time, she wanted, no, she needed her lust to be sated. Right then, right now.

Once in the bedroom clothes began flying in a frenzied pace without pomp or circumstance, they were an encumbrance that stood between them and the need to fulfill their unbridled lust. Once the last stitch of clothing was haphazardly discarded his hands went immediately to her breasts as he pulled and twisted her nipples and she grabbed and began to stroke his engorged and throbbing member. Steve started alternating between kneading the soft flesh of her breasts and twisting and pulling her nipples. Angela felt the soft flesh of his cock and the granite hardness of the blood-filled appendage. She slid her hands up and down its length and felt the prominent veins as she realized her had couldn't fully wrap around his girth. She imagined how good it would feel as the massive phallus stretched and stroked the walls of her wanton pussy.

She took her hands, pushed him from her breasts and turned Steve so his back faced the bed. She pushed him down on the bed and immediately dropped to her knees and took the large mushroom head into her wet and waiting mouth. She softly sucked after she used her tongue to push down his foreskin to expose the huge mushroom head inside her mouth. Then she began to run her tongue up and down his shaft licking the veined beast while occasionally flicking her tongue at the head. She used her right hand to stroke his huge shaft while she used her tongue to lick the head. It only took a few licks and strokes before Steve declared he was about to burst. She quickly engulfed him and applied suction as she ran her tongue around his frenulum. Suddenly without warning, the head of his cock swelled and his balls sent massive ropes of come into Angela's throat. She choked and gagged as she pulled back and put pressure on the head and put the rest into her mouth.

Small streams of his semen escaped around the corners of her mouth as she continued to suck and swallow Steve's seed until it finally ran dry. She lovingly licked the head clean before she released his cock from her mouth. She used her fingers to capture the remnants of Steve's orgasm from her chin and promptly licked her fingers clean as she savored the taste of his come that was slightly salty and sweet. It had a hint of pineapple and she found it delicious. She rested a minute before she started the task of sucking his flagging manhood back to full mast. Angela was so engaged in her task that she failed to hear the garage door open.

After a grueling drive through the mid-morning rush hour traffic Jarrod had finally arrived at home. He expected to be greeted with love and succored back to health by his loving wife. When he pulled in, he noticed a brand-new Corvette parked directly in front of his house. He had never seen such a car in their rather modest neighborhood before, but he gave it little thought due the way his heart raced while strove to fight off the nausea. Jarrod opened the door expecting to find Angela in either the kitchen or the living room. She wasn't in either room but when Jarrod entered the living room, he found the discarded slicker draped across the back of the sofa and an expensive pair of men's Italian leather shoes on the floor near his recliner. He heard muffled moans upstairs so he willed himself to climb the steps all while his left arm felt numb and the pain and pressure in his chest grew stronger.

Finally, he reached the top of the staircase. The door to their bedroom was wide open and now he heard two separate and distinct voices emanating from the room. Angela moaned and screamed at the top of her lungs, "Yes, oh yes, fuck me, Steve! I need it badly! So, so good! Harder, pound me into the mattress with your magnificent huge cock. I'm gonna come!!"

Jarrod clutched his chest as he heard her lover Steve as he said, "You love this big dick don't you baby! I bet you never had one so big or so good. Tell me, I'm much better than your cuckold husband! Say it baby tell me the truth, say it!"

Angela lost in lust uttered the words that destroyed Jarrod and stripped him of his dignity, his self respect, his manhood and his love for Angela, when she said, "Oh Steve baby, it's so much better, I love your big fat dick and I need it so bad, I'm yours, baby, all yours. This is your pussy! Come on and show momma how good you can be to her sweet pussy, your sweet pussy! Please fuck me!" Neither lover felt the presence of the broken man who stood in the doorway. Somehow, he managed to pull his wedding band from his finger even though he was in agony, both physically and emotionally.

With great effort he threw the ring at the back of his wife's lover and Steve felt the sting on his back. He dislodged himself from their coupling and turned around in time to see a shadow of a man with an ashen pallor clutching his chest as he made his way from the doorway and down the stairs. Steve spotted the cause of his momentary discomfort; it was a heavy gold band lying behind him on the sheets. For the first time in his life Steven Danvers came face to face with the victim and saw firsthand the suffering he caused in the wake of his conquest. Amanda looked at her lover and his obvious discomfort that resulted in his abrupt withdrawal from their lovemaking. He simply said, "I think your husband was just here." Then he handed her the wedding band and a distraught Amanda promptly burst into tears as she screamed oh no! Jarrod, come back let me explain things, please I love you!!

Jarrod stumbled into the garage and got in his car. He drove to Albany-Shaker Rd and headed for the Crossings at Colonie, a small park that provided a welcome refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city. After he arrived, he parked and managed to hobble out to the gazebo. He continued to clutch his chest as the pain was now excruciating and his chest felt tight. The pressure felt as if an elephant had sat their full weight upon him and slowly crushed him. The dark gray sky turned more ominous and soon the first snowflakes of the season began to fall. Jarrod Barker was having a heart attack and it was the widow maker.

12