The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 06

Story Info
Trevor tries to thwart Lance's blackmail attempt.
14.1k words
4.73
23.6k
14

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny Connors figured her son Lance had at least a thirty second head start on her, and that's all it had taken for her to lose him. When she got to where Lance had turned, she couldn't see his car. He had made another turn. What was she to do? She had to find him, to tell him about her feelings for him. Feelings that were new to her but seemed so right. Why had she waited so long to tell him? She needed so badly for him to know how she felt, and how much she needed to give herself to him. She didn't know where all this burning passion had come from, and she didn't care. What mattered was getting to her boy.

Jenny pulled over and thought about where he might go. She racked her memories, but found them lacking. It seemed that in her frenzied state, she had forgotten many details about her life. Her longing for Lance was all consuming and seemed to have blotted out most everything else. A seemingly random thought came to her mind though, that maybe she did know. She knew a lot about where he went these days, she realized, and she set off for one of those destinations.

Ten minutes later she was frantically scanning the parking lot of the school for her son's car. She knew he had football practice after school. Surely he'd come back here. She needed him inside her so bad. Because she was still in car, she allowed her modest skirt and panties to disappear. They seemed to just shimmer away, which did not surprise her. She just accepted it as a thing she could do, and wonderfully so, because it gave her instant access to her pussy. She began to rub herself as she continued to survey the parking lot. She was two orgasms in when the final bell rang. The skirt and panties magically reappeared as students began to flood the lot. She saw two individuals come out of the doors that she somehow recognized. They knew about her son's habits and schedule, maybe they could help her. She got out of the car and hurried to them.

Max and Sabrina felt like failures. Partially because helping their friend Trevor was eating up most of their time, which had caused their studies to slip. But also because they had failed at their one job, keeping tabs on Lance. From what their classmates just told them, he had ditched the last class of the day and could be anywhere. Now they were deciding to split up. Max would see if he would show up at football practice, and Sabrina would go to some of his usual spots. Sabrina was just about to call Trevor to let him know that Lance could be headed his way, when Max poked her arm.

"Am I dreaming, or is that Lance's mom? And is she coming straight towards us right now?"

Sabrina saw the pretty blonde woman bearing down on them. All of their surveillance thus far of the Connors made it seem like they were just ordinary people, although one of them was a supreme jerk. There had been no indication of anything supernatural or evil or dangerous. But Sabrina thought that might not be the case as she saw the wild glint in Mrs. Connors' eyes. They were locked on her own. This woman definitely was coming towards them, and Sabrina didn't want to have a chat with her, not even in a crowded place. She tried to adjust course, attempting to pull Max back with her, but their escape was impeded by the exiting students as they attempted to go the opposite direction of them. "Something bad must have happened," she gasped at Max. "We've got to get out of here and see if Trevor's alright!"

But the crowd refused to let them pass. Jenny, on the other hand, looking a tad hysterical, had been given a wide berth and gained on them quickly. When she was less than a yard away, her hand grabbed Max's arm. She leaned in close to Max's ear and said in just above a whisper, "Can you help me find my son? I need to fuck him!"

A few students turned their head at this, and Sabrina and Max couldn't help but stare for longer than they should have. Then Sabrina pushed Max aside and put her mouth to Jenny's ear. "Trevor? Is that you?"

The woman looked at her confused. "I...no. I'm, I'm Lance's mother and...I need to find him. I have to tell him how much I love him, and that I need him inside of me."

This statement froze Max completely, and he could only stare at Mrs. Connors as he was jostled about by the rest of the students. Sabrina nodded as if everything she heard was perfectly understandable. She looked at Max and said, "She's coming with us." To Mrs. Connors, she said, "Yes, we can take you to Lance. Follow me." She began to lead Jenny to her car, as Trevor had taken Max's earlier. Sabrina assumed it was somewhere on the lot, but didn't think they had time to find it. It would be a waste of time to ask Trevor, because he wasn't exactly thinking like himself right then. When they got to the car, Sabrina told Max to get into the backseat with Jenny.

Jenny didn't protest, not wanting to delay their journey to Lance for a second. Max began to argue, but Sabrina just gave him a look that said there wasn't time. As soon as they were settled, Sabrina drove out of the lot and headed not towards home, but towards an abandoned outlet mall nearby. It wasn't ideal, but it was close.

"Mrs. Connors, can you tell us where our friend Trevor is?" Max asked shakily.

"You numbskull!" Sabrina shouted. "That is Trevor!"

"What?" Max said stupidly. "Really?"

"Do you think Mrs. Connors would be wandering around asking for help in fucking her son? Of course it's Trevor. I'm guessing Lance touched him and must have mommy issues. But he also must have left before they could seal the deal, because otherwise it would be out of Trevor's system by now. You know how determined Trevor gets when this happens. He's got to get the target off or..."

"Or what?" Max asked.

"Or get a new target."

"Oh. Well doesn't that mean that he'll..."

The exasperation in Sabrina's voice was palpable. "Yes! He'll try to fuck that person, which is why I'm speeding to a private place as fast as I can. Did school zap all your brain cells today? Seriously."

Max nodded his head. He hadn't heard the insult, but had focused only on the first part that Sabrina had said. "So...can I be that person that gets fucked?"

"Yes if you can be quick about it!" Sabrina barked. "And don't make Trevor do a whole song and dance or turn into a whole parade of your fantasies. Just have him suck you off so he can snap out of it."

Trevor was not fazed by any of this conversation. He was driven only by the thought that eventually these two would take him to Lance. His friends had discovered that as the days passed by, Trevor's own control of his shapeshifting power lessened. At the beginning, Trevor could stop himself if a person's lust was dissipated through other means, say, his target became distracted. But it was more severe now. Once the bell had been rung by an aroused person, Trevor could not shut off his need to placate the ringer, unless another bell was chimed.

Sabrina pulled into a parking lot of the abandoned mall and then steered her car behind the first building where the deliveries were made. No one came here except the occasional drug dealers. "No one should see us, but you need to be quick."

Max didn't think that would be a problem. He hovered his hand over Trevor's older, feminine one. "Mrs. Connors, how about if instead of finding your son, you give me a blowjob?"

Jenny's face contorted in disgust at the proposition. "I am a married woman, young man. That is completely inappropriate!"

Max laughed. "Uh, but weren't you just saying you needed to fuck your son?"

"That's different," Jenny went on. "That's how a mother should show her son that she loves him."

"Whatever," Max said. "It's fucking sick though." His hand touched hers, and he felt a small tingle underneath, but no ripple happened. Max expected this, and waited for Trevor to start coming on to him. He was startled as Mrs. Connors looked appalled at his touch, and withdrew her hand.

"Young man, I will not be touched by anyone but my son?"

Sabrina peered into the backseat. "What's the hold up? You not horny Max?"

"I'm plenty horny! She just...she didn't..."

Sabrina's was scanning their surroundings for any potential homeless person or drug dealer to claim occupancy of their premises. As she did, she asked. "Who are you changing him into?"

"I'm not, well, not yet," Max said.

"You're going to get a blowjob from Lance's mother?" she asked with incredulity.

"I mean, it could be your mother."

Sabrina's head whipped around and she stuck a finger at him. "Don't you fucking dare."

"I'm kidding," Max said, but he was not staring at Sabrina's anger. He was staring at the woman they had been surveying, the mother of the bully that made Trevor's life so difficult. But now Trevor was making his life difficult by not bending to his desire. He thought of even more perverse things he'd like for this hot milf to do, and touched her hand again.

Jenny Connors started to recoil in disgust, but then seemed to think better of it as her hand tingled and seemed to shake slightly as if it were resisting an unseen force. Trevor took it as a good sign and began rubbing his erection through his pants, increasing his lust. Jenny didn't pull away, but looked at him at first with curiosity, then with desire. It was the same desire she had spoken of earlier in regards to her son, but now it was fully directed at Max. Her clothes dissolved, and she began touching herself for him. She kneaded her breasts with one hand, while the other began to masturbate herself, knowing internall that's what Max wanted to see.

Sabrina sighed and turned back around to resume her role as lookout."Hurry up will you. We need to get some answers"

"If you try to rush me it'll take longer," Max argued, then he spoke to the naked woman who was trying very hard to take off his pants. "You either. Slow down and, oops..."

Sabrina's paranoia was up and she thought she had caught movement at the far end of the parking lot. They had cover, but if someone came up the hill across the way... "Oops what?" she asked, only partially registering Max's remark.

"Nothing, just, uh, fuck, this'll go faster if you don't look back here."

Sabrina figured that Max must be making Trevor/Jenny do something very kinky in that backseat. She wanted a peek, but she wanted this to be over so she could get to her house and find out what happened to Trevor. She honored Max's wish, but did hear his commentary, which was really just a string of orders.

"No, don't talk. Put your mouth right-oh! Yeah, right there. Oh fuck! Yup, that's...wow. Oh this is, wow, man, your tits are so big and soft. They're just like your dau-" Max abruptly stopped.

Max's play by play and the sound of lips sliding up and down on dick caused Sabrina to lose some of her focus on the outside world. She was mulling over that last bit. Mrs. Connors didn't have a daughter, only a son. It didn't make any sense. She decided a quick glance wouldn't hurt. That quick glance turned into a long stare. The woman's head bobbing up and down on Max's dick wasn't Jenny Connors. She couldn't see the face, but Jenny had blonde hair, and this hair was almost jet black, like her own. But the body wasn't hers, it was similar, but older, with bigger, saggier tits and...

Her fist flew at Max's face. "Ow! Oh! Oh!" The pain hadn't caused the orgasm to stop, and in fact, had probably aided it along.

Sabrina watched in horror as her mother's face popped off Max's dick and covered her mom's breasts with his spunk. She punched him again while yelling, "Dude! Not cool! We promised no parents! It was the one thing off limits!"

Max caught the first fist, but it was yanked back and the other hit his arm. He caught Sabrina's wrist and then had to catch the other one as it rejoined the fray. "Hey! You brought her up!"

"No, you did!"

"Well, you brought up mothers!"

They both froze as Sabrina's mom stirred and seemed to see them for the first time. She looked down at herself and then said casually, "Sabrina dear, do you have any tissues in your glove box? Your friend seems to have jizzed all over your mother's tits."

"Oh ha ha Trevor," Sabrina mocked, but did procure said tissues to hand to her mother's dopple. "I'm not angry with you, but only because I knew you couldn't help yourself, and because you're about to shift into someone that isn't my naked mother right now."

Sabrina's mom smiled as she wiped the jizz slowly from her boobs. "I will in a second sweetie. Mommy just needs to clean up this mess first. I always taught you that it's important to clean up after yourself."

Sabrina's fist flew but it was weaker and slower towards the face of her mother and was easily dodged.

"Sabrina! Young lady, you did not just try and hit your mother!"

"Trevor, knock it off!" Sabrina demanded. "Change right now and tell us why you showed up at the school as Mrs. Connors."

All kidding left Trevor, and he morphed back into himself, complete with clothes. "Thanks for getting me out of there. That could have been a lot worse. I'm glad my subconscious somehow directed me to you guys." As Sabrina exited the outlet mall, Trevor proceeded to tell them of his confrontation with Lance, and the blackmail he now held over their heads.

When it was over, it was Sabrina who pointed out what should have been obvious. "You touched him. You have Lance's memories, or at least some of them, don't you, Trevor?"

"I...I probably do," Trevor agreed. A ripple later and Lance was sitting in the backseat. "I do! Wow, he is a jerk inside and out." He caught Sabrina's eyes on him in the rear view mirror. "Hey, eyes front missy. Don't try to fuck me while you're driving."

"I think my labido has hit a low point after seeing my mom blow Max, so, don't worry about me. Now focus up. Do you see anything in those memories about who Lance and his mom really are? What they're up to? If they want to kill you and eat your brains?"

Trevor scanned what he could of Lance's mind and then answered, "No, he's, he's just a complete asshole, who apparently has a real huge incest fetish."

"He wants to fuck his mom?" Max asked wild eyed.

An exasperated Sabrina hit Max for what seemed the hundredth time. "Where the fuck is your brain you dumb, dumb fuck?"

"I was kidding!" Max defended. "I mean, I get it though, his mom's hot."

"If you got such a thing for moms," Sabrina chided, "why don't you bang your own? Trevor could make it happen for you."

"Because that would be gross," Max said in feigned shock. "She's my mom."

Sabrina stopped a little too aggressively at a stop sign. "Yeah, seeing your mom having sex would be gross, wouldn't it! Which is why I almost vomited earlier. I've a mind to take Trevor home right now and screw his brains out as your dad."

"Aw, good for dad. I think my mom's been withholding lately and-"

"Men!" Sabrina roared and then resumed driving. They rode in silence the rest of the way to her house.

As was their habit, Trevor shapeshifted into one of their female classmates so Sabrina's parents wouldn't know it was him in case his father asked of his whereabouts.. He chose Veronica Hopkins today, a girl that Sabrina would have called her nemesis. It got the reaction Trevor thought it would.

"No!" Sabrina growled when she saw Trevor's new form as he got out of the car. "Turn into someone else!"

"I'm already out of the car, Sab," Trevor/Veronica argued. He made sure to say it like the real Veronica would, making it sound like sob. "Wouldn't want to give anything away to the neighbors would we?"

"As soon as we get to my room..."

"I'll change, promise," Trevor/Veronica said with a cheeky smile.

"Damn right you will."

When they entered Sabrina's house, her mother was there to greet them. After an awkward exchange of greeting, Sabrina's mother couldn't stop staring at her daughter's guest, who she knew Sabrina hated. This distraction was helpful, because Max couldn't stop staring at Sabrina's mom. Sabrina noticed, and after another swipe at Max, they escaped to the privacy of her room on the grounds that Veronica had been assigned a class project with them. Behind Sabrina's closed bedroom door, Trevor assumed his shape, and they faced the facts of Lance's extortion.

Several options to get Trevor's phone back were discussed. Max wanted to ambush him somehow and take it back by force. Sabrina wanted to find a way to come up with the money. And Trevor proposed breaking in while Lance was asleep and trying to take it back that way. All of these ideas seemed both risky or impossible, and unlikely to deal with the other problem. What if Lance made a copy of Trevor's phone onto a hard drive or the cloud? Sabrina and Max both agreed that Trevor should touch Lance again after they got the phone back by whatever plan they decided, just to be sure it was the only copy.

Trevor vehemently opposed this idea. "I'll probably touch him when he's horny again and I'll..." Trevor's eyes glazed over a little. "... finally end up fucking that big, hard dick of his." The way he ended the sentence made it seem like that would not be the worst thing.

"Uh, dude," Max said worriedly. "I know you're like, sometimes a chick, but, that sounded like you really wanted to hook up with Lance just now."

Trevor's eyes refocused and he sighed. "Don't remind me. Whenever I get triggered by someone's lust, it doesn't just go away anymore. It's in the back of my head, like an itch I never got to scratch. It's one of the many reasons I'd rather not be in any close proximity to the..." his eyes glazed over once more, "...fine piece of..." The doorbell rang, and Trevor was glad for a distraction that didn't let him finish that sentence.

The group stopped talking as they heard the front door open. Muffled voices were exchanged, then they heard footsteps heading towards their room. Trevor quickly shapeshifted back into Veronica, but topless, and winked at Max.

Max stared the way he always did when Trevor teased, which was more and more these days. Sabrina whispered angrily, "Knock it off!" A moment later, Veronica's top reappeared.

Sabrina's mother did not open the door, but called through it. "Sabrina, there's someone here to see you."

Sabrina shot an inquisitive look at her friends. It was clear that she was not expecting anyone. "Okay, I'll be right there Mom!" she called back, and they all heard her mother's footsteps retreating back down the hall.

"You guys stay put," Sabrina said. "I'll go see-"

"I'll do it!" Trevor said hopping to his feet and shapeshifting into an exact replica of Sabrina.

"No, dont-" Sabrina started, but Trevor was too quick and got to the door first. Trevor/Sabrina opened the door and was shutting it when Sabrina's arm tried to grab him. He dodged it and Sabrina thought about giving chase, but knew she'd have to explain why there were now two of her to her mother, and that wasn't happening.

Trevor/Sabrina walked confidently to the front door. He knew he could absolutely pass for Sabrina thanks to all the times they touched at night. Through that touch, he didn't just become her fantasy lay, but also learned everything else about her. He had her memories, quirks, the way she walked, how she drank a glass of water, everything. Trevor loved standing in for her from time to time when he stayed over. One time after a close call, Sabrina's father had asked if there were two of her, because he could have sworn he left one room where his daughter had been, and stepped into the next room where his daughter also was. The real Sabrina had laughed it off, and then threatened Trevor within an inch of his life. Then Trevor had fucked her as a defensive lineman from her favorite football team, and she had forgiven him.

Trevor loved fooling people more and more, and wondered who he was about to pull a fast one on as he neared the front door. The guest had been allowed entry and his back was towards him. As he turned, the smile on the fake Sabrina's lips faltered, as Trevor came face to face with his father.