The Layered World Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fina was in the seat immediately in front of them and twisted around, "May I apply to be a covert agent?"

Sybil complained, "You already are, devil. Is there any more news from your fancy machine?"

Fina laughed and plucked a small metal gadget from her tiny bra. "Ha, you want access to my machine, you must attach this and enter two different access codes."

"Answer my question, agent."

"Not much news. Allan has a private meeting with Tim at the Greenwich Museum this afternoon. Local gossip is that Lisa was in bed with Allan and Jennifer last night and did not get much sleep."

Jay had a sudden thought and squeezed Sybil. "What about a nonprofit institute? Something creative in our lines of business. Take up an industry collection, but Manco will quietly cover any shortages. You could sit on the Board and keep order."

She kissed his lips lightly. "A global set of founding documents and staff professionals traveling hither and yon without being noticed."

Hugh and Fina were smiling and giving Jay a thumbs up. Sybil bit his ear and whispered, "Brilliant as usual."

Jay added, while tickling his most senior PA, "This is the perfect opportunity for Jay Manco to resurface. A hotel press conference in London with all the bells and whistles."

Minutes later, the picnic was spread out on a cloth and they were relaxing on a grassy hillside with a fine view off to the south where, a hundred miles away in the haze, lay the Mediterranean. It was a fine place to flesh out his latest idea.

The women had decided that, in the French manner, their bare chests needed sun. The four men were impressed and not sure how to respond.

Fina pointed a finger at them, "You are all guilty as charged. We are just trying to get some tan. There is nothing on offer!"

Jay growled and said, "I am sending you back to London. Perhaps even tonight. All the PA's are there already and will be needed to work out the details. Jennifer and Fina are needed to complete the final steps on Orange. Jay Manco and his two assistants will remain here, maintaining a very low profile."

(Continued in Part 11 - Return of the Elusive Mr. Manco)