The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heaving a heavy sigh, she nodded and told herself it was now or never. Maybe Justin was right and she needed to stop overthinking everything she did. And besides, when would she ever find herself in a situation like this again, with a hot young stud, eager to get her naked and do things to her that she'd probably never consider doing if they actually knew each other. Finally, her mind made up, she smiled into his eyes, pushed up onto her toes and pressed her lips to his, already beginning to work the buttons on his soft gray dress shirt, spreading it open with her palm on his bare chest, as he tugged her into his arms and kissed her. And as she pushed it off his shoulders, a little moan escaped into their kiss as she began to savor the feeling of running her hands over all those perfectly tight muscles, as she realized that she'd exposed one hell of a rock hard body. Holy crow was he ever buff, not over the top like a body builder, but his body was amazing, and felt so good under her hands that she just couldn't stop touching him.

The moment she pulled back a little, astounded to discover how hot he looked, now that she was seeing him with his shirt off; with his chiseled abs, narrow waist and nice tight ass, perfectly filling out his pants, her eyebrows shot up, and her pussy began to quiver with desire like she'd never felt before, as she drank in every last inch of him. Holy smokes, what a lucky girl she was turning out to be, picking up a guy as hot as he was to hook up with, and on her first try too.

Reaching up and seductively running her thumb over his lips, she murmured in a throaty purr, "You know you a beautiful mouth?" And then she teased him with a little lick inside his parted lips.

Alex had to fight back a groan, hardly able to believe it was her, licking into his mouth. But nice as it was to have her touching him like this, seeing as his cock was throbbing like a bitch, just knowing he had her in arms reach for the first time in his life, it felt like torture to do the right thing and let her drag it out until she was ready.

And then she started stroking his beard, and although it really did feel fantastic to have her hands on him, there was just so much more he wanted to do now that he finally had her all to himself. Her lips close enough to his, that he could feel the heat of her breath, she quietly murmured, "And you know I've never been with a man who had a beard before." Her green eyes sparkling coyly, she smiled up into his eyes, and asked, "Will it tickle?"

If he did it right, it would. But until she said she was really okay with it, he wasn't going to touch her, or he'd probably have her on her back so fast with her clothes off, that she'd never knew what hit her. Well, at least until he got between her legs, and then she'd have a pretty good idea.

Then he figured, what the hell, one more little kiss wouldn't hurt. Cupping the back of her head in his hand, just like he'd always dreamed of doing, he pressed his mouth to hers, slipping his tongue between her lips, groaning out loud as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed those perfect breasts of hers against his chest, softly moaning into the kiss as she opened up and teasingly drew his tongue into her mouth, even sucking on the end a little, as her leg slid up on his thigh.

Holy fucking shit, he had to dreaming, it just felt so good to finally be kissing her like this.

And by the time he lifted his head, he was so hard for her, he was literally aching. So much for a little kiss - when the woman was as hot as Julia, he realized that almost anything they did together would pretty much bring him to his knees. No getting around it, he still had it bad for her, even all these years later. But now hopefully, she'd be willing to slake the burning hunger that was making his pulse race almost out of control, and his balls begin to throb, he was just so desperate to finally be with her.

As he watched her unzip her little black skirt and let it slide to floor, he swallowed hard, forcing himself to stay right where he was until she'd peeled off everything she was willing to let him see. And by the time she was standing in front of him in just a black lace bra and thong, looking sexier than any woman had a right to look, he thought he'd just about die. His hands clenching anxiously at his sides, when she crooked her finger at him and licked her lips, he almost came on the spot. And fuck was she ever hot. Tall, slender, stacked, with a tiny waist, sweet, sweet ass and legs that went on for miles, and now, unbelievably, she wanted him. Julia Smith, the teacher that got him off quicker than any Playboy centre fold ever had, was actually inviting him to strip her off and take her.

At the last minute, just to be sure, he took a fast look around the room, praying like hell he wasn't actually asleep back in that chair in the lounge, dreaming this whole thing up, or he'd have one helluva rude awakening. But when she reached out and stroked his erection through the silk of his boxers, he knew the twitch of dick felt pretty damn real, and so did the touch of her warm little hand as she cupped his balls. And he also knew he needed to get them naked, and pretty damn fast, or he might actually die.

Stepping close to her, he whispered over her mouth, "Damn, you're sexy," as he slid his tongue along her bottom lip, smiling as she closed her eyes and softly moaned. And then his hands were slipping into her panties and cupping the lushness of her bare ass, and his cock was pulsing so fucking hard, that he knew he would have to fight not to lose it before he had a chance to give her not only what she deserved, but what only ever dreamed of.

And once he had her panties off, he let his fingers wander, first over the fullness of her round little bottom, squeezing her firm flesh in his hands, his heart pounding hard as he then smoothed his hands over her slender hips, finally trailing his fingers over the curly little tuft of hair over her sex. And he knew he could come, just from the feel of exploring her gorgeous body.

Julia softly whimpered as she felt his fingers barely dip into her hot, wet core. And as he sunk his tongue into her mouth, at the same time as she felt a finger slip into her pussy, she listed against him, feeling delectably weightless as he began to work her into a climax, sliding his finger in and out of her, till her pussy was delightfully tingling. Smiling at now desperately she moaned against his mouth, Alex couldn't decide if the delirious little whimpers were coming from him now or her. All he knew was that he needed to get inside her so badly, that he could hardly see straight.

And then when he felt her hands slide into the sides of boxers and she began to push them down over his hips, freeing his cock until they were pressed together skin to skin, with his erection rubbing against her flat little tummy, he honestly couldn't remember anything that felt as good as kissing her like this. That was until she unhooked her bra and cast it aside, and he filled his greedy palms with the softest, fullest breasts he'd ever had the pleasure of sampling as he dropped his head and lashed her with his tongue, until she was barely able to stand without his help, as he began to hungrily suckle on her breasts.

Finally lifting her into his arms, he set her down on the bed, and he had to take a moment to just stare, sure that he'd never seen anything more beautiful than her at this very moment. Although he'd always imaged that she'd look incredible without her clothes, whatever he'd thought wasn't even close to the reality. As she looked up at him, her eyes full of need as she parted her thighs invitingly, he was so blown away he could barely wrap his head around the fact that they were actually together like this. She just looked so hot and sexy with her long dark hair spread across the pillow, full breasts heaving and her glistening pussy spread wide and just begging for his mouth. And he knew he had to have a taste of her, no matter how badly he needed inside her.

Dropping to his knees, he pressed his lips first to her feet, quietly groaning as he trailed his tongue and lips over the gorgeous legs he'd always worshipped, dropping little kisses to her ankles, the tender flesh behind her knees and then, just as he'd always dreamed of, he ran his tongue up along her thighs, until he felt the delectable heat of her pussy sliding over his tongue. Rolling his eyes skyward, good god, the taste of her was so much sweeter than anything he could have imagined. Seems sometimes dreams really did come true. And as he lifted her sweet tight ass into his hands, spreading her open even wider, the moment he sunk his tongue into her hot little cunt, it felt so fucking incredible to actually be feasting on her like this, that he imagined his life was complete. And if he never accomplished another thing, he knew he could die a happy man.

And as he lapped into her, just the sound of her crying his name, with her fingers tangled in hair, had Alex convinced that this was where he was meant to be, with her like this, giving each other pleasure like neither of them had ever known.

Licking into her deep, she was just so addictively sweet, that he couldn't get enough of her. And as he slid a finger inside her, giving her a little finger-fuck, getting her nice and wet, he latched his lips around her clit, smiling against her sex as she really began to moan, her entire body quivering desperately as he tried to hold onto her as he devoured her pussy, while she fell to pieces in his arms, Adding a second finger, he could feel she was tight, and knew he'd have to be careful when he finally got inside her, but damn his balls felt like they were on fire, and he knew he needed to get inside her.

And as he suckled her clit, working his fingers in and out of her, once he added his tongue, penetrating her with that, too, she threw back her head, crying out his name and then her entire body beginning to shiver, clutching desperately at his hair, as her sex began to tingle insanely hard, her chest heaving as she fought to breathe, she was convinced that she'd never experienced such pleasure - or probably ever would again. And now she finally understood why women were always so desperate to climax, if this was what it felt like. Her whole body desperately humming, her clit tingling like it was electrified, as he kept on working her pussy until all she could do was tremble, trying hard to catch her breath, she knew she'd lucked out finding him to experience this with, already convinced he was the best she'd ever have.

Desperate, she finally murmured, "Please," once she'd finally felt her heart beginning to settle down as she slowly began to regain her ability to breathe, she pleaded, "I need you inside me, Alex."

Although he hated to abandon the taste of her on his tongue, if she was even half as desperate as he was to finally get it on, then he wasn't about to deny her.

Reaching out, as he kept a hold on her, he managed to snag his pants on the floor and drag them over to the bed. And once he got a condom out of his wallet, he sat on the bed and watched her eyeing him, anxiously biting into her lip as he rolled it over the length of his rigid cock. And if he wasn't aching so hard to get inside her, he would have found it comical. Her eyes looked like moons as she stared at him smoothing it down over his erection, and he could tell she was nervous enough to jump out of her skin, if he so much as said, boo. But she didn't have to worry. Although he wasn't small, he'd never hurt her, and knew he'd just have to go as slow as she needed him to go.

Wow. Julia could hardly believe her eyes. Her ex-husband wasn't exactly tiny, but holy crow, this guy was really packing, and now she was beginning to wonder how much more she could take, especially after he'd made her come that hard; just the thought of taking on a man his size was pretty daunting. Anxiously sinking her teeth into her lip, as she watched him wrap that monster up, she wondered if she'd be able to stretch enough inside to even fit him - although she really hoped she would. After she'd gone this far with him, she was desperate to know what it would feel like to have him buried inside her deep.

But then when he got between her thighs again and pressed his lips to her breasts, feathering kisses up her neck to her chin where he gave her a teasing nip with his teeth as he lifted her bottom into his hands and began to press just the tip of himself inside her, their eyes met, and just the way he looked at her, something inside her knew that she could trust him not to hurt her, and that she'd be safe with him.

And as he slowly and carefully filled her inch by inch, groaning deep in his throat as he flexed his hips, surprisingly, she felt nothing but delightfully full as he finally pushed inside her until his balls were just slapping against her ass. Grateful for the care he'd taken with her, she reached out and brushed her hand across his beard, smiling into his eyes as he turned his head and pressed a warm tender kiss into her palm.

"You feel so good," he whispered, his blue eyes warm on hers, he suddenly stopped moving and just held her gaze, completely overcome by where he was.

Smiling back at him, softly stroking his cheek, she told him the truth, and said, "And so do you."

As he circled his arms around her, Alex had to give his head a mental shake. He could hardly wrap his head around the fact that he was buried balls deep inside the only woman he'd ever fantasized about having like this. And if someone had told him he'd only have to wait ten years to find himself with her naked in his arms, he'd have told them they were crazy, and that it would never happen even in a million years. But now feeling her tight around him, sucking him deep inside her as she clenched her inner muscles around him like a hot tight glove, gazing deeply into her eyes as he made love to her, he would happily have waited forever, if he'd known that eventually he'd finally get to experience the wonder of something as magical as this with her.

Making love to the only woman who had ever captivated him, mind, body and soul, he could still hardly believe it was actually happening, and that they were finally together like this. And for him it was turning out to be so much more than a dream come true. It was almost crazy, especially with how she'd just seemed to have come out of nowhere, right back into his world, and at a time when really needed her, too.

And as the warning tingle of his release began to race up his spine, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer, careful to keep himself tight inside her, he carefully rolled them till he was on his back, smiling up at her as she settled herself on top of him. And watching her as she grinned with a naughty glint in her eye as she took over where he'd left off and began to ride him, had to be the hottest fucking thing he'd ever seen. Her long dark hair just brushing the tips of her full bouncing breasts as she bit into her lip and worked his poor cock till he was seeing stars, Alex could never have dreamed of seeing her happily riding him like this, even in his wildest fantasies. And without even thinking, clutching her hips tightly in his hands, thrusting up into her, he murmured, "God, this is so much better than I ever imagined it would be."

Looking a little confused, as she bounced her ass up and down on him, Julia softly laughed, and said, "Are you saying you pictured us like this as soon as you met me?"

Yeah, come to think of it, he actually had. From the first moment he'd ever laid eyes on her, when he'd walked into her classroom in his senior year and feasted his on the sight of her, it was pretty much all he ever thought of. How crazy hot it would be if he were ever lucky enough to get with her like this. And now here he was, with his cock buried deep in her sweet little pussy, watching her ride him into one fucking incredible climax. Finally, he told her as much of the truth as he dared. "Actually, as soon as I saw you I knew I wanted you."

Delighted that he was as open as he was, she grinned and dropped her head to take his mouth in a deep hungry kiss, a little afraid to tell him that she was kind of hoping from the moment she'd first seen him that they'd wind up like this, too.

Ooh, rolling her eyes and clenching him deep inside her, amazingly, it was even better than she imagined it would be. She'd honestly never felt as full, or as satisfied. The sex she'd had before was nothing like this. It was like he already knew her, and knew just what she needed. And sadly she knew he'd make the perfect lover, tender and yet firm, just what a girl needed, especially now that she was starting her life over.

And then she let out a sigh, as she looked down at his handsome face. It was just too bad it was all going to end once they got to Beijing. But seeing as they were really nothing more than ships passing in the night, she knew it would be foolish to wish for any more than what they were sharing. It was just a fun little hookup, and nothing more, and she imagined he knew it, too.

With an adorable look of concentration on her face, once she sat up high with her butt nestled tight against his groin, and really began to work his cock in and out of her at a punishing pace, slapping her sweet ass down hard on his thighs with every downward thrust, Alex clutched her hips in his hands and flexed his hips upward, filling her up nice and tight. Reaching between them, he circled her clit with his finger, groaning hard and deep as he actually began to shake as he felt himself letting go, almost overflowing the condom with how hard she made him come, as she finally collapsed on his chest, writhing in his arms, following right after.

His head spinning as his breath caught in his throat, he hugged her to his chest, tipped up her face and kissed her desperately hard. Certain that he'd never experience anything even close to what they'd just shared, no matter how long he lived, he knew he had to see her again, because this couldn't be all there was, not when it was this good. And there was no way she wasn't feeling it, too. She just had to be. Especially considering how hard she was still shivering as he held her to his chest.

Once they'd both cleaned up and gotten dressed, Julia shooting him coy little smiles the whole time, with him smiling right back, still feeling pretty blown away by the idea that he'd actually gotten in on with her, even as a little niggle of guilt had him wondering what she'd think if she knew who he really was, they made their way out of the nap room together, planning to head back to their departure gate.

But once he noticed her wince once she slipped her shoes back on, the moment they left the nap room, Alex found and empty seat and told her to sit and he'd be right back. Watching him go, Julia was a little confused, until he returned a few minutes later carrying a bag from one of the gift shops with a pair of little flat little black shoes inside that he said he hoped would fit her. Overwhelmed by his thoughtfulness, she gave him a crooked smile, doing her best not to get emotional, as she accepted them and slipped them on her feet, sighing when she realized they were soft and roomy enough that she'd actually be able to walk in them without being in pain, she smiled up at him, and said, "Thank you, Alex."

And a part of her wondered why he had to be so sweet. Wasn't it enough that he was probably the best she'd ever had, and that she was still never going to see him again?

Their flight to Beijing wasn't really that long, only a few hours, and considering they ate and amiably chatted through most of it, it seemed like no time till they were touching down again. And when Alex reached for her hand and gave it a little squeeze as they waited to disembark, Julia stared at their joined hands, sad to think that it was probably the last time that they'd ever touch each other.