The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the moment they'd cleared customs and gotten their bags, Alex took her hand, like it was second nature, as he led her to the exit, smiling and waving a greeting at the driver who held up a name card that card that read, Alex Cook. But he noticed that Julia looked a little confused after she'd seen it, as they hustled out to the waiting car, tugging on his hand, like she wasn't too sure she wanted to ride into the city with him anymore.

And once they were seated in the shiny black car and sitting in the line-up waiting to leave the airport, she tipped her head, staring at him hard, filled with a feeling of unease, she asked, "Alex, where are you from?"

Afraid to say too much, he shrugged and said, "Um... the States."

With a roll of her eyes, she said, "Well, that narrows it down, doesn't it. Where exactly in the States are you from?"

"Ohio," he admitted, watching her eyes go big the moment he told her his home state.

Looking more uncomfortable by the minute, as her stomach lurched, she finally said, "Please tell me you didn't go to Pine Valley High School."

He winced a little, as he said, "Okay, then I didn't go to Pine Valley High School?"

And then she knew. She remembered Alex Cook. Even back then, he was a really good looking kid and pretty hard to forget. And not only was he one of her top students, but she remembered how he'd look at her, almost eating her up with his eyes, sometimes even making her shiver. Finally she blew out a breath, and said, "And you were in my history class, weren't you?"

He nodded, realizing there was no point in lying to her. Finally, heaving a breath, and said, "Yeah, I was."

She closed her eyes, and shook her head. "Oh, god, that's one line I swore I'd never cross - getting involved with a student."

Alex reached out and covered her hand with his, as he told her, "Yeah, but I'm not your student anymore, Julia, and it's been a lot of years since I was."

Finally narrowing her eyes on him, she asked, "Did you recognize me, when you first saw me, because I don't think I've changed that much."

Nodding, he told her the truth. "Yeah, I knew who you were right away."

"And yet you said nothing."

"Probably because I knew this would happen, and you'd freak out."

Maybe she wouldn't have felt so freaked out, if they hadn't taken that room and done all that kinky shit with each other. But, he did have a point, he was hardly a kid anymore, and she was no longer his teacher, especially since the tables had turned and he was the one teaching her some new things. Finally, she said, "Well, still, I wished you'd have said something."

Alex gave her hand a gentle squeeze, relieved when she didn't try to pull away, rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand, he said, "I'm not sorry it happened, Julia. And I just hope you're not."

Of course she could lie, and tell him she was regretting everything they'd done, but what would be the point, especially when he'd made her feel that good - and for the first time in her life. So, it appeared she actually had crossed that line, even a decade after the fact, so perhaps the line was blurred now after so many years apart. Or, could it could be that it didn't really exist anymore. After all they were no longer in school, and they were both consenting adults. But seeing as she was about to say goodbye to him probably forever, she didn't imagine it mattered one way or the other. They'd had some fun and at least he'd given her an experience that she knew she'd never forget, no matter how long she lived.

Eventually as time dragged on, the silence in the car abated, and they started chatting and even joking again, especially since the trip into the city was so slow, that Julia half wondered if they could have walked faster, seeing as the bumper to bumper traffic was literally moving at a snail's pace. But eventually they pulled up at her hotel and both she and Alex let out a little gasp when they got their first look at it. To say it was rundown would be an understatement. The place was an absolute dive. There were men outside smoking and laughing, some of them quite elderly standing around in pajamas and slippers. And the pavement leading from the driveway was broken, and muddy. And it was sure as hell wasn't the Ritz. Turning to look at him, she noticed he didn't look too happy, almost glaring at the place. "You are not staying here," he told her point blank, as he continued to stare at it, looking as annoyed as he did confused.

Staring at it too, she said, "But this is where they booked me." But the more she looked at it, the more convinced she was that something was wrong. "But I think it has to be a mistake, I'm sure they didn't mean for me to stare here."

"Mistake or not, there's no way I'm leaving you here. You can stay with me. I'll get us a room with two beds if you want, but there's no way I'd ever let you stay in a place like that."

After digging into her purse, she even tried showing the driver the print out she had telling her the name of the hotel, but once he read it again, he nodded and then told them, "This is a man's hotel. Not for ladies."

No kidding. Well, whatever it was, it really wasn't a very nice looking place. It was only a few floors high, kind of any ugly green with a lot of repair work done on the stucco. And the windows looked like they'd never been washed, which made her wonder what the rooms would look like if the façade was that bad. Finally she nodded, and said, "Okay, I'll stay with you, but only for tonight, then I'll explain to the school in the morning that the hotel they chose wasn't very nice, and I'm sure they'll fix me up with a new one."

Alex wondered why they'd ever send her to a men's hostel, or whatever the hell it was. Not that it mattered, since he knew she wasn't going to be setting foot in a place like that. And once he instructed the driver to take them to where he was booked, he had to admit he was more than a little relieved that she wouldn't be walking out of his life just yet, especially since he couldn't even phone her, since she'd lost her phone.

And with any luck, maybe he could convince her that in the short time they'd had together, after that crazy hot experience they'd shared, that whatever they had to together was at least worth exploring. Especially since all he'd been able to think of since their time in that little white room at the airport, was how good they were together, and now all he wanted was more. And if nothing else, he'd be happy with just spending some more time with her, so they'd at least get a chance to get to know each other to see where things might go.

As they wound their way through the different little side streets, heading towards his hotel, although Julia's gaze was fixed on the fascinating city bustling with people just outside the window, as they drove through even more heavy traffic, although intrigued by the myriad of high-rise buildings, all she could really think of was the gorgeous man sitting beside her. And to think he used to sit in her class room, and this afternoon, she'd basically been sitting on his face. Just the absurdity of it almost made her laugh. But what they'd shared in that little nap room was too incredible to even try and laugh off. Turning her head, and studying his handsome profile, as he looked out the other window, there was no way she could try to pretend that what they'd shared was nothing but a fling, when she already hoped that they'd have at least one more night together now that she knew they'd be sharing a room. And with any luck a bed, and possibly even more...