All Comments on 'The Legend of Lapis'

by Liar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MunachiMunachiover 18 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved the way it was told as a legend, and I also like the idea of having the story tell itself, of implying there is something more behind a story than just the words that are being told. One of those stories that make me wish, I'd have come up with that idea, hehe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Is good

I saw part of this story in AH when you asked questions about the opening. I thought it was great then and still do reading it here. I like the narration, 'the story' telling the story itself lends a fairytale like quality. Very nice work, Liar.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Wow

This story was so elegantly written. I'm very impressed.

cantdogcantdogabout 15 years ago
The dude has scored again

Remarkable. Not erotic, though, but I am so pleased to have read it that I don't care. Smashing.

jomarjomarabout 15 years ago
Great tale

Excellently done. I like the transitions.

jomarjomarabout 15 years ago
Excellent tale

Great little story, excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Applause

This was so wonderfully written I couldn't keep my eyes from it for a moment. I loved every word and your syntax is lovely! I enjoyed this to the fullest and am moving on to your other stories, hoping to find them just as mesmerizing.

~Victoria

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Start!

This is a beautiful set up to a novel. Please expand.

Also, this is the finest writing I have encountered among many stories on these and similar pages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous