All Comments on 'The Leprechaun's Charms'

by taiyakisoba

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SmutolSmutolabout 9 years ago
Uhh

Sex with wannabe gnome - dwarf? Apart from that there is not much of a story behind it. Also its not similar in any way to Your other stories. This female is nothing like that other dominant ones. Im all for erotic fiction with female from fantasy world, but there is a big reason why there are no female dwarfs in the movies/ fairy tales, not even talking about erotic stories ;)

Celibate1Celibate1about 9 years ago
Epilogue

A delightful story that had me laughing in places. The only thing wanting is perhaps an epilogue - they are together again - but then what? Do they live together, and if so where, earth-side or the other side, etc... Thank you for your work.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 9 years ago
Slainte'

Enjoyed this marvelous short tail in me mind's eye. And the writing of the tale was grand, too. We believe the protagonist will do his best to keep the American end up.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 9 years ago
Leave it be

You wrote an excellent, cute story. You tied it up in a neat bow, and I suggest that you only try to write a sequel if you have a good story line mapped out.

mspervy46mspervy46about 9 years ago
Wow

What an amazing story. I hope they are a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

I guess you got to take the bad with the good , A very good story

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
I notice in your stories, we kind of find ourselves like fairy tales...

"And they lived happily ever after..."

Which generally is all kids need... But adults continue to ask "but what about..." questions...

So, as long as I don't ask those questions, I love your stories... Otherwise...? I like your stories a LOT... And wish I knew the answers to my "What about" questions...

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 8 years ago
Pain is good, huh?

I felt the same pain as our protagonist did when the leprechaun had to return home at first.

Here's to happy endings! *clink*

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
so many mysteries that cannot be explained

so many doubts that trouble us

a whole universe around us of things not seen or understood

so much happiness if we just listen and see

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesomesauce!

NotFamiliarNotFamiliarover 7 years ago

Very good story, love the turn from trickster to something more. Double points because of the severe lack of short stack stories out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It was an enjoyable experience to read this story. I was happy that they got back together again in the end. But I wish you would have put a little more into the ending. Like they got married and had a family and live happily ever after.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Thank his lucky charms

A really enjoyable story with a funny little twist, no pun intended. I'm not sure that leprechauns are dwarfs as much as they are little people. Small but still packing all the right equipment to make it worth while. Liked the ending even if it was very improbable.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

That was pure magic!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pure brilliance!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing story. But love between a human and a beautiful fairy, how would it end up? Could they marry? Will that be accepted by the leprechaun community? Or will they remain lovers forever? And could a little fairy girl become pregnant with a child from a huge (compared to her) human? The child maybe too large for her womb, and the delivery could be very painful, even life-threatening. Though this is a fantasy story, still I was wondering if such a romance was possible in real life. Lol.

RMike35RMike354 months ago
Extremely Funny and Highly Entertaining.

To start this off with him fucking his boss,but then to hear the flute playing and he all but lost his hardness right in the middle of him plowing her was priceless,and her declaring him gay and in denial was just the icing on the cake.

But Cait portraying herself as a male leprechaun was blown to hell by her own emotions,and OP instantly fell for Cait,but alas they were not together for long before she had to go back to Ireland but OP refused to accept defeat and went to find her and be with her.

Alas OP and Cait did end up together but the question is with Cait being magical and OP being human doesn't that put a damper on them being together forever since he will eventually die of old age while she lives for eternity as a leprechaun?Also does Cait eat food like OP or is her fairy magic able to sustain her.Lastly Cait said they can get pregnant if they wish it,so do you think her and OP will have little baby leprechauns running around causing mischief and naughtiness to Mom and Dad on a daily basis?

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

Another Great one. Thank you for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaiyakisoba@taiyakisoba
Back in the game writing monstergirl, fantasy and sci-fi stories. My favourite themes are gentle femdom (think valiant female knights rescuing young men in distress!), yuri (Japanese-style romanticised lesbian fiction) and older-woman, younger-man relationships. I hope you enj...