The Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers

Jim raised his face and got off the bed. I could not believe it. He was not going to fuck me? I looked at him.

He smiled and said, "Roll over and get that ass in the air."

I was more than happy. I love sex. I love all positions. This is the one I feel most vulnerable in. I did as I was told. I felt his cock enter me. It felt wonderful. I was hoping I felt good to him too. The whole time I looked at my husband, watching him jack off. Jim was in no rush. He was taking long slow strokes. I could feel all the nerve endings tingle. Every time I would try to push back and get him deeper, he would pull out a bit and keep me on edge. Finally, with one hard stroke, he pushed as deep inside me as he could. I came. Wave and wave of orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks.

Now I wanted him to cum. I wanted to prove I was as good as he was. I started to rock, trying to fuck him back. He put his hand on my ass and stopped me.

He looked at my husband and said, "You're wife is a great fuck. Get over here and show the woman you love how sexy she is."

I watched my husband. He got up and undressed. There was the body and cock I knew and loved. I realized that Jim was still in my pussy. He pointed to my head. My husband kneeled by my face and I immediately took his cock in my mouth. I'd given him blow jobs before, but I was determined this was going to be the best ever.

Jim started fucking me again. I got the rhythm down. I wanted to please both these men. Every time Jim shoved his cock in me, I took my husband in deeper. All of a sudden, I felt my husband about to go off. I pulled my mouth off his cock. I think I had actually let him cum in my mouth once.

Jim pushed my head back down and said, "No".

My husband exploded in my mouth. As he did I came again. I tried to keep swallowing through my orgasm. I got most of it, but some dripped down my chin. I was feeling sorry I did not get every drop. I knew from now on I would try to.

That last orgasm set Jim off. I could feel his cum inside me. Hot jets filling me up. I felt very proud of myself. I lay on the bed ass in the air, licking my husband's cock. I could feel it start to stiffen again.

Jim climbed off the bed and got dressed. My husband got off the bed. He walked Jim to the door. As Jim walked out, my husband stopped him, shook his hand and said, "Thank you".

I rolled on my back and waited. I started to get nervous. That was wild, but what would the fallout be?

My Husband came back to the bed, he leaned over, kissed me, and said, "I love you. You are the sexiest woman I ever met. Now roll over and get your ass up in the air so I can fuck you."

I rolled over, got on my knees, and stuck my ass up. My face was down on the bed with a huge smile on it.

Two months later the kids came home from school. My daughter looked at me. She said, "You look great, what's got into you."

She was right, I had a bounce to my step, my clothes were a little sexier, her father and I were more affectionate.

I just smiled at her and said, "You're father learned to dance."

Let's have fun.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers
12