The Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what Mr. Peters meant about the arms. After she folded her arms beneath her breasts, she used them to then lift her breasts up somewhat. "Excellent, Wendy," Mr. Peters approved. "You can see class that the arms can act as an additional underwiring of a brassiere, lifting them up higher to give them a more perky appearance. This is particularly helpful when the woman is lacking an effective brassiere or, in this case, is in fact naked. Using the arms in this manner is also quite subtle because the posture is rather casual, perhaps even giving the appearance of being disinterested, when in fact she is pushing her boobs up higher to give them more prominence and attention. The arms also highlight the breasts nicely, drawing your attention to what's being framed."

"When a woman frames the breasts in this manner, it's frankly hard not to look at them, so prominently displayed with the nipples sticking out over the arms. If she is talking to you, you want to look her in the eyes but you just can't help letting your own eyes trail down to her chest, and, believe me boys, the girl can tell where your eyes are looking. In a case like this, no self-respecting male would look anywhere else but these magnificent hooters."

It was a bit embarrassing for Mr. Peters to call them "hooters," but Wendy was so proud of her breasts and it was good to hear that they were probably looking at them rather than her cunny; another reason to be happy that her breasts were so large. She could indeed tell that the boys were looking at her "hooters," as Mr. Peters called them. A few of them would look down to her cunny but they did not stay there long. The action was on top. She began to relax a bit, enjoying the compliments being given to her by Mr. Peters. It should be clear to everyone that she did have the best boobs in the class, and perhaps she should feel that it is only right that it is her boobs that are chosen for presentation.

"Another way to display them is to place your arms behind the head. You can do so by pretending to stretch because you are so tired, or you can even be a bit obvious about it by leaning back a bit and clasping your hands behind your head. Why don't you help us out with this one as well." Wendy complied. She clasped her hands behind her head and stuck her elbows out to the side, as if she was a model posing for a picture. She even smiled for the "photographer." Her breasts were pushed out farther, saliently displayed by her exhibitionistic pose.

Mr. Peters got the message. "In this pose, Wendy would make an excellent subject for a respectable artist or glamour photographer." Wendy was flattered by this remark. It made the whole exercise feel less sexual and dirty, and more like she was just serving as a model for an art class. Her smile grew more relaxed with this thought, and she even turned her shoulders left and right to draw more attention to her boobs. They wiggled quite a bit as she moved, like large mounds of white jello topped with cherries. The boys shifted in their seats, trying to make more room in their pants for their stiffening rods. "Have you in fact considered modeling, Wendy? You clearly have the figure for such a career." Wendy replied, "I have thought about it Mr. Peters," she admitted.

"I think you should give it serious thought, Wendy. You were entirely correct that your figure is outstanding. Your breasts could earn you a great deal of money. I have certain connections in the modeling field and I would be happy to make a few calls."

This was a completely unexpected turn of events. Mr. Peters was admitting to being wrong, and he was acknowledging her beauty and even the importance and value of her figure to her future success. He might even be able to help her become a model. She was beginning to enjoy this. She stuck her chest out a bit farther, striking a more obvious pose. She even let her thighs part a bit, so that her pose would be less awkward and more professional. The panties around her knees interfered somewhat, but she did her best under the conditions.

Many of the girls were now jealous again. Wendy hardly needed another reason to feel proud about her boobs, they thought. Nevertheless, some did appreciate the tips in how to show off their own bosoms. Tina was becoming particularly distressed and annoyed though with the attention that Wendy was receiving from Mr. Peters. She had always felt self-conscious about displaying herself in the manner that Wendy was demonstrating, knowing that in her case she didn't have much to show.

"Another manner of display is to lean forward, letting them hang down in front of you. This approach is most effective if you have a low cut dress and you want the gentleman to have a peak of your cleavage. But, even if the breasts are entirely covered, leaning into the man, particularly if he is seated, places the breasts prominently before his eyes, making it quite difficult not to notice them."

As prompted, Wendy placed her hands on her knees and leaned toward the class. In her case, this form of display was very striking. The breasts seem to fall from her chest like large fully bags of water. When they stopped moving, they still hung down as two large pendulous bags of luscious flesh. "Breasts like Wendy's are particularly delightful in this manner as they are most fun to play with when hanging down. You can more easily jiggle them around." Much to Wendy's surprise, Mr. Peters did indeed reach out to playfully jostle and slap them.

"They shake like water balloons or bags of jelly. When hanging like this, it is difficult not to think of them like two large udders of a cow, hanging there for your milking." Mr. Peters grabbed one with two hands and pretended to milk it. Wendy blushed and grimaced in embarrassment. Now it was the turn for the boys to be jealous. The girls were themselves uncertain how to feel. Some enjoyed seeing Wendy's humiliation of being milked like a cow, but others were concerned that some boys would want to practice milking on them after class.

"Finally, of course, one can be entirely overt by simply cupping the breasts in the hands, as if offering them to the person as a gift for their pleasure and amusement." Wendy was glad for the milking to end and so without any instruction, she lifted up her breasts with her hands and held them out for Mr. Peters. Mr. Peters reached out and lightly pinched each nipple between his fingers. "An enticing offering from such a beautiful girl, you simply can't refuse."

Wendy didn't know how to react. She had to admit that all of these poses and displays were making her a bit tingly. She had even noticed a bit of wetness when she had squeezed her thighs together to try to hide her cunny from view. And she had to admit that she enjoyed showing off for the boys. Some of this posing was a little embarrassing but then at other times it felt kind of sexy. She was confused as to how she should feel. If she really wanted to become a professional model, she would probably have to be able to pose nude in front of others. Even some of the most famous movie stars did nude scenes. She felt determined to be mature about this. She knew that Mr. Peters wouldn't have her do anything that was inappropriate, yet feeling a teacher's fingers playing with her nipples was very sexy. She could feel her heart beating faster as he tickled and tweaked her stiffening nipples.

Mr. Peters stepped back and admired his work. She was a sight to relish. Her pretty face was flushed with excitement and embarrassment as she cupped her fleshy boobs in her hands, her nipples now fully erect, poking out to him as the flag pole still poked out from her butt. "I think it's time to now get back to the topic of this course and apply our math skills. Mr. Edwards, would you please come up to the front of the room?" He turned to face William Edwards.

'What was he going to do now?' Wendy wondered with trepidation. Billy was equally shocked. He hadn't done anything wrong. He hadn't said anything, he wasn't playing with himself, and he was probably the best student in the class. He was in fact known to be a bit of a math nerd. He also had no interest in coming up to the front of the class as he had probably the biggest boner of his life. He was wearing regulation school trousers and baggy underwear and he knew that there would be no way of hiding it. Perhaps he could at least delay leaving his desk until it went away.

"Uh, Mr. Peters, have I done something wrong?" he asked politely.

"Not at all, Billy. I have in fact called on you because you have perhaps the best math skills in the class and I want to reward your studious behavior with an assignment that I believe you will enjoy. However, if you don't come up right this instant I may indeed subject you to the punishment received yesterday by Mr. Newman." Billy did not need another warning. He immediately got up from his desk. He attempted to hide his erection by pressing it against his body with a hand that was quickly shoved into his pocket. It looked a little odd to have his hand stuck deep into the pocket of his pants as he walked to the front of the class, but better this than to have a boner sticking out in front of his pants. Perhaps the students would think that a hand in his slacks was being casual and debonair. Having his hand grasping his dick, however, did not help his effort to lose the erection, nor did it help to be walking up closer and closer to the giant breasts of Wendy that she was still cupping with her hands, seeming to offer them to him for sucking, tweaking, playing, or anything else he might prefer. He tried to stop himself from further thoughts. His erection was going nowhere.

Billy stood in front of Wendy so his back would be to the class, thereby hiding effectively his stiff cock. Wendy continued to hold her breasts up, but she would now prefer to just let them go. It was ok to hold them up for Mr. Peters or for nobody in particular, but now she seemed to be holding them up for the pimple faced Billy, and he was getting quite a view of them. Billy was shorter than Wendy and so his face was almost right in front of her rigid nipples. But, she knew that she shouldn't do anything that might annoy Mr. Peters, so she waited for his direction. It was quite uncomfortable though, having Billy's eyes focused on her nipples.

Mr. Peters had gone to his desk. He now returned with a tape measure and handed it to Billy. "I believe that it would be useful for the young men in class to learn how to measure the size of a lady's breasts. Seeing that you have excellent math skills Billy, I felt that it would be most appropriate for you to lead the demonstration."

Wendy cringed. He was going to let Billy Edwards touch her naked breasts. The little geek was lucky to even be standing in front of her and now he gets to actually touch them. Billy was, of course, thrilled, but as he accepted the tape measure in his hands it struck him that he didn't know what to do. 'Do you measure them around the circumference,' he wondered.

Mr. Peters was sympathetic with Billy's dilemma. All of the girls were of age to be wearing bras and he knew that they well understood the process of breast measurement. However, he would not expect many of the boys to be so knowledgeable (it wouldn't be a lesson if everyone knew the answers). "As you are well aware Billy, bra sizes involve two measurements. The usual procedure is to first measure body circumference directly under the breasts and then add a specified number of inches to make the number even. Various boutiques recommend adding different numbers, generally from 5 or 6. Let's first proceed with this measurement, if that is acceptable to you."

Billy complied, "Yes sir, Mr. Peters." Wendy let go of her breasts (bouncing delectably as they fell) and gave a deep, resigned sigh. The sooner she got this over with, the better. Billy reached under her arms and behind her back to get the tape around her. In the process his face fell well into her deep, soft flesh. Wendy squirmed and grimaced, and upon seeing that she would not get any help from Mr. Peters, simply accepted his face in her boobs as an expression of his clumsiness. Billy did probably fumble more than was really needed. Having his face buried deep in the bubbly boobs of Wendy was a delight. As he pretended to be fumbling with the tape, he tried to get his face over to her left nipple to perhaps sneak a lick. However, as soon as his lips came into contact with her nipple she felt he had gone much too far. "Hey, that's not necessary Billy!," she scolded. The boys laughed and the girls scowled at Billy. They knew what he was up to.

Mr. Peters felt that he should do his best not to let Billy take advantage of the situation, and he admonished him to be more careful. He apologized, but he had to again try to get the tape around her back. Her very large breasts made the task quite difficult as he was not himself a particularly big boy. He moved up closer to her, noticing that by doing so his erect cock was now in contact with her thigh. Rather than try to get his face into her breasts this time, he used his apparent clumsiness as an excuse for repeatedly bumping her thigh with his erection.

Wendy noticed Billy's apparent erection, but her boobs were so large that she couldn't see down past them to tell for sure what was sticking her in the leg. She couldn't imagine that he would be so bold as to have a boner sticking out so far in front of the class, and he certainly wouldn't have the guts to try to poke her with it. She assumed that it was probably a slide rule or something. To think that it might in fact be his erect cock was just too dreadful.

Billy was now in heaven. He was within inches of Wendy Meadow's humongous boobs, the nipples were all stuck up in front of his face, and he was shoving his boner into her leg without anyone being the wiser. He shifted his body a bit to the left, and could then even feel his dick against her naked vagina. This was too much. Wendy flinched a bit but did not resist or protest. He lightly moved his hips, imagining, no actually, fondling Wendy's naked vagina with his cock. He hoped that nobody noticed his hip movements, but a few of the students did seem to be aware. Wendy closed her eyes and grimaced. She could feel his slide ruler rubbing and poking up between her legs, into the soft flesh of her vagina. She wanted to shove him away but she knew she would likely get into worse trouble, and it might only have the effect of drawing the students' attention to her naked, exposed vagina. In addition, if everyone thought she had mistaken Billy's ruler for a penis, she would never live that down. Billy suddenly felt though that he was getting close to an orgasm and pulled back. 'Thank goodness that stopped,' Wendy thought.

Billy had gotten the tape all the way around her back but then wondered precisely where below her breast he should do the measurement. Her breasts were a bit pendulous such that there really wasn't any room right beneath them. He began to shove his hands under them but Wendy again protested. Mr. Peters recognized that this effort would just be too clumsy so he instructed Wendy to lift her breasts up and out of the way. Wendy would then have to again display them for Billy, but at least he wouldn't have the satisfaction of feeling them. She lifted her breasts up and Billy completed the measurement.

"32 inches Mr. Peters," Billy exclaimed, with his usual mathematical precision. "Good Billy," Mr. Peters replied. "The second measurement is similar but passes over the breasts, usually across the nipples." Wendy shuddered, but let go of her breasts and let Billy wrap the tape around her. Billy made sure that he had to read the tape directly over a nipple (he wasn't stupid). She blushed. He repeatedly checked his measurement, complaining that he was having trouble getting the two ends of the tape to align correctly, all the while flicking and stroking Wendy's nipple. The nipple had gone down during the first measurement, but much to her embarrassment and disgust with herself, it stiffened once again. Billy's erect penis was again unmistakenly against her vagina, although this time he was keeping it still to avoid any accidents.

Wendy was now certain that it was indeed Billy's erect penis that was pressing up against her. When she had lifted her breasts she managed to get a quick glance down and could clearly see the erection. Many of the students in the front row could also see it, at least those toward the sides of the class. Wendy was scowling down at Billy to let him know that she knew what he was up to, but Billy continued to take his time. He wanted this to last as long as possible.

"43 inches Mr. Peters, that's awfully big isn't it?" he inquired. "Yes, Billy, as you know you typically add 5 inches to the chest size and then round up to an even number. Miss Meadows was 32 inches around the chest; this would give her a bra size of 38 inches. The cup size is the difference between the breast and bra size, which in this case is 5 inches, which is generally understood to be a DD or E cup." Mr. Peters picked up Wendy's bra, which did indeed read 38E. "38E Billy, as usual, your math is impeccable."

Billy smiled at Mr. Peters and Wendy, but was met with only a scowl from her. He then handed the tape back to Mr. Peters while again inserting his hand into his pants pocket to hold back his erect cock as he returned to his seat. His erection was clearly worse going back to his seat than it had been when he first left. Most of the students had a good idea what he was doing but they were all being careful not to draw any negative attention to themselves.

"Wendy, 38E is indeed a very impressive size. You must be very proud. I imagine many of the girls in class are quite jealous." Wendy was still annoyed with Billy but his compliments did help. She would have to find some way to pay him back.

"For the final demonstration, Wendy, I want you to move over to the other side of the desk." Wendy was confused. She wasn't sure why she had to do that. She couldn't see anything over there that might be stuck up her butt or anything. But, she was grateful to hear that this would be the final demonstration. She proceeded to move across the room to the other side of the desk.

There really wasn't a good reason for having her walk across the front of the class, other than simply to watch her walk, which was Mr. Peters' intention. It wasn't easy for her. Her steps were now even shorter than her normally little steps she used to accentuate the wiggle of her hips. Now, she had to keep her butt clenched to keep the flag in place, and her knees spread to keep her panties up. She was thankful that she had on her Mary Janes rather than heals. Compounding the awkward movements was the fact that her breasts bobbled and jiggled with each movement. The flag was pointing down at an odd angle, but it was still waving nicely to and fro as she pattered over to the desk.

As Wendy awkwardly traversed the front of the class, Mr. Peters took this opportunity to step back and stand right beside Tina. All of the students eyes were clearly on Wendy, as the sight was very provocative, as well as comical, depending on your inclinations. Mr. Peters subtly moved his hand next to Tina and tenderly stroked her cheek. She was delighted and so grateful. Mr. Peters knew that Tina would be getting jealous of the attention he was giving Wendy, particularly with respect to her large breasts. Tina appreciated his secret gesture. She thought, 'Mr. Peters is letting me know that I am his special student. He is being nice to Wendy because he is the teacher and he has to say nice things to all of the students.' She returned his gesture by lightly touching his hand. Mr. Peters then moved his hand away from her cheek and down to her little left tittie and for a very brief moment pinched the tip. Tina smiled but did not otherwise give him away. She felt reassured.