All Comments on 'The Lessons Ch. 08'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow!

fantastic.. Dont stop now.

jamaicanpussygaljamaicanpussygalover 18 years ago
wow

wow.... that was really great. Cant wait for the next chapter. Don't take too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
meh

Is the male lead named Alan or Teddy? Many readability problems pepper the story (e.g. "grown" for "groan," unclear diction, wrong words entirely). The story's premise is certainly interesting, but can the dialogue possible get more stilted and awkward?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great next chapter...

I loved the story in itself, and all of the former stories so far. However this one does have alot of errors, as you call Alan, the male lead, Teddy quite often. Go over the story once more for errors like these - simple mistakes that can make or break a story.

nice job so far, cant wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is waist - waste in parts of the UK?

I have seen this (what I believe to be be an) error so frequently, that I believe that this must be the spelling in some parts of the world. Is this true?

Larry Brown

Petaluma, California

ChucsSiteChucsSiteover 15 years ago
I didn't notice

the errors mentioned by others, so perhaps they were corrected. I have noticed some misspellings and grammar and usage problems, but they are minor, and I try not to let them interrupt the flow of the story. I just want to sit back and enjoy the experiences of the various characters and try to put myself in each situation. That's more fun than grading a paper! This was a good one - wonder when one of the students will REALLY get it for the first time. Hard to believe the spanking episodes, but those naive kids took the bait and ran with it - more power (and sex) to them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice style

I like it that you make the story more formal like a lab report. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Time for the next "study"??

Most professional.....do you think a vaginal study and possible an anal study MIGHT be forthcoming?? Once those studies have been written up, perhaps a comparison study or two, "The Effect of a sound spanking on sexual intercourse" ?? or "The Effect of 3rd party Involvement in Stimulation During a Sexual Encounter"??

Keep up the great work, Charles!!

kureouskureousover 13 years ago
wish I was young again!

to be experimental...and young..wish I was innocent again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

... but a bit disconcerting that you kept switching between calling him Alan and Teddy ...

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Keep it cumming...pls

So fresh, so playful...you have the gift...thanks again for a great read!...hcl

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Great, hot and nice story

Writen with many details, which it makes a wonderful writing. It is a shame the mistake about names ... ¿Teddy? Teddy is lucky boy by meeting Penny.

RaiderangelRaiderangelabout 7 years ago
Just keeps getting better

Other than the wrong name the story just keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Name change mistake

You changed names fromAlan to Teddy and back again paft way throuvh this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fascinating,imaginative, descriptive and fresh, unlike many others.

Kudos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous