All Comments on 'The Lessons Ch. 15'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TwistedTaniaTwistedTaniaalmost 18 years ago
Yum

Very Yum Charles , Keep up the good work hon

Hugz Twisted :)~

ChucsSiteChucsSiteover 15 years ago
I just knew that this

was going to be erotic. I never had daughters to lust over, but my granddaughter is nearly 15, and gorgeous. I know that I will be thinking of this story whenever I see her. When she was small she used to run around naked and now, I wish she was still uninhibited. Something like Mr. Peter's daughters. What fantasies your stories evoke! Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Fantastic series. The build up is very erotic and the situations very plausible, other than perhaps the acceptance by the students of their situation which may stretch the bonds of credibility just a little. However, we would all like to be in the situations described as they are very sexy and daring.

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
The worst chapter

Sorry, I didn't like this chapter. I enjoyed all of them, until now, but this one ... Let's go to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good

It is only right what he did. Allison was a very bad girl, and old enough to know better than to leave the dishes unwashed and to flirt outrageoulsly with Daddy and not expect repercussions. His daughters are spoiled, as are many of the young ladies at Templeton, who he is trying to impart some measure of self-discipline to. All young ladies should take their Daddies. After all, he is the man that loves her most unconditionally her whole life and who has made her what she is. He should also extend to her the benefit of sexual education in a practical way! This is very good. Don't listen to naysayers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous