All Comments on 'The Lessons Ch. 16'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sacksackabout 18 years ago
very well written...

and quite erotic besides...nice details!!

ChucsSiteChucsSiteover 15 years ago
I'm not sure that there could be

any better expression of love between two people or a more erotic experience, and you describe it in such wonderful detail. It seems that Ron will benefit from additional lessons in the future. Will we share in his passion and education?

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Great chapter. It felt a little rushed, but it was an ejoyable read anyway. Nice work, thanks. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story, and I love

how the mother takes good care of her kid's cute boyish butt. Often moms are too preoccupied with what's in front. Understandable of course, since her own son's hard young cock, the hardest there is, is an irresistible attraction to a mother. But this mom realizes that young guys also appreciate it when their mother strokes and squeezes their firm smooth butt, even sticking a finger up their ass. It just revs a boy up, then he climbs on top of his dear mommy, shoves his big fat cock up between her thighs, up into the same cunt he came out of, and pumps away till he blow his balls and shoots his mother a great big twatful of creamy semen. Just where a boy's semen belongs--up the twat of all his dreams, his own mommy's warm wet welcoming ever-loving babyhole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous