The Lessons Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mother."

Mrs. Theale sighed and started giving him little pats on his butt. She smiled at the sight of his bottom cheeks wiggling with her patting. She remembered one time playing patty cake with his bottom.

Ron closed his eyes at the feel of her maternal hand patting him on his bottom. It was nice, but it was hardly a spanking. "Mother, I am not a little boy anymore. I need a real spanking."

Mrs. Theale said, "Oops, yes," she giggled. She raised her hand up high and swatted down hard on his butt.

SMACK!

"Yikes!" he squealed. He wasn't really expecting her to hit that hard. Man, that really stung.

"Are you all right?" she asked worriedly.

"Yea, I'm fine. That was good. That's what I need. It just surprised me."

"It kind of surprised me too," she admitted. "Well, here comes five more."

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! These were not quite as hard but they did still sting. Ron squirmed his bottom around, not really to try to avoid the swats but to try to lessen and spread the stinging. He also liked the fact that the movement allowed him to poke and slide his erection on her exposed thigh.

She stopped to let him catch his breath. She had never spanked him this hard, but he was a young man now and shouldn't be treated like he was still a little boy. She also liked how his white buttocks were turning a soft red. She laid her hand on his fanny and lightly caressed his cheeks. She said to herself that this was purely for the purpose of helping him sooth the stinging. His bottom though did feel nice; so soft, yet so manly.

"Alright, dear, now ten more." This was how she liked to do it, doubling them each time. Her spanks in the past were little more than love pats. She would use the doubling as a means to provide some nervous drama, as just the thought of twice as many coming with an uncertain severity was usually enough to get the desired apologies, pleas for mercy, and promises of future good behavior.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, and on she went. Ron was squirming, twisting, and even protesting. These were not viscous, hurtful slaps, but they were nevertheless biting. It was worth the pain though to be able to rub his cock on her silky nylons and soft thighs. But, boy did he sting. When she finished the 10 swats, he asked if she could just wait a bit.

She was happy to wait. Her hand also stung quite a bit. She again caressed his soft cheeks, rubbing out her own sting as she was helping him. His bottom now felt quite warm with the rush of blood into his flesh. She had always enjoyed grasping onto Brent's firm cheeks when they were having sex. She was not an overtly sexual woman outside of the bedroom, but she had always enjoyed it. She had in fact been a quite passionate lover. Brent loved her for that. But, those days were long gone and she had no interest in trying to find a new mate. Nobody could really replace Brent; none could really take his place in her heart. Her mind drifted to him as she caressed Ron's bottom.

Ron felt the affection in her caress. Her fingers were even drifting a bit into his crack, sliding up and down. She was not going down into his crack. It was not blatantly sexual, but it was suggestive. It was a caress, not just a massage. He felt his cock swell in passion.

She snapped out of her reverie. "Alright, dear, once again."

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, and on it went for a total of 20 hard smacks, with Ron yelping and squealing, his mother now chasing after his squirming and writhing bottom with her hand, trying to be sure that each smack hit fast, hard and true.

Ron's butt was a dark red, and his brow was furrowed in pain. He knew that the stinging was substantially short of the pain one felt with a cane, board, or brush, but it was pretty biting nevertheless. His mother had not been soft with her hand. "That really stung, mother."

She replied, unsympathetically, "One last round."

"Wait!" he protested but SMACK! SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK! , SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK! , SMACK! , SMACK! , SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK! , SMACK!, for a full 40 swats, or something close to that. She might have lost count.

Ron was howling, bouncing, and yelling throughout the spanking. His cock was swinging, banging, and rubbing into her nylons but he was no longer thinking about how his cock felt on her thighs. All that occupied his mind now were the repeated, sharp stings of her hand on his butt, one after the other, swatting away in a frenzy of burning slaps.

When she was finally done they were both exhausted. She was breathing heavily, and not just because her arm was tired and her hand was sore. She realized that this was really exhilarating. It was actually kind of fun.

Ron's butt really hurt now. He even felt a bit of moisture in his eyes. He was embarrassed by that. He quickly wiped them clean so that his mother wouldn't notice.

She saw him though wipe his eyes, and she felt a bit guilty. His bottom was beet red and she could even see a sign of a couple of possible welts. "Well, I am sorry, dear. You said that it should be a real spanking. Here, sit up now and we'll get some lotion for that." She had always put lotion on his bottom after a spanking. It was her way of letting him know that she still loved him, was sorry for his pain, and would be the mother who soothes as well as punishes.

However, when he sat back on his haunches it was clear that the spanking had not gotten rid entirely of his erection. This time though she did not look away. She was still embarrassed by the sight of it, but there was also a part of her that wanted to look at it. A stiff male erection was an exciting sight, particularly when you hadn't seen one for many years. She couldn't deny that she was feeling a little excited. All that fast, heavy spanking of a male butt, her blood flowing with the exertion and excitement of the spanking, and now this hard erection right in front of her. How could a woman deny that there wasn't something at least a bit titillating about this? No, no, she was his mother. She forced herself to look away.

She got up from the couch and headed down the hall. "You come with me Ronnie and we will get some lotion on that."

Ron happily followed her, his cock waving like an unsteady pole in a stiff breeze. He watched the wiggle in his mother's walk as she headed down the hall, a scent of her sweet rose perfume trailing behind.

He figured they were going to the bathroom but the lotion she wanted to use was in her bedroom. She kept it by the bed as she liked to rub it into her hands, arms, and at times even her breasts, as she prepared to turn in. She thought that the lotion was helpful in keeping her breasts soft and youthful. It also didn't hurt that it was a nice excuse for playing with, even fondling, her breasts. She did, on very, very rare occasions, masturbate, and when she did she would use the lotion between her legs, down there. It would feel so good: the slipperiness, the wetness. Having the lotion by her bed was helpful in letting her just impulsively decide to use it for such purposes. If she had to get up and go to the bathroom to get the lotion she would probably talk herself out of it, feeling too guilty to do it, feeling that it was wrong, particularly if she bumped into Ronnie in the hallway.

When she entered the bedroom she reached behind her for Ron to take her hand. She didn't turn around, feeling uncomfortable about seeing his stiff penis. She led him to the bed. She sat down and reached into the small cupboard built into the head board for her jar of lotion. "This will help you feel better."

"Oh gee, thanks mom," Ron replied.

She turned to face him, her face again just inches away from his hardness. She looked at it a bit. She had calmed down. She was no longer agitated from the furious spanking. She thought that perhaps she was even getting a bit used to seeing it. At least, it was no longer a shock, although it was still unsettling. She had him turn a bit to his right so that his bottom was in her sight. She did not though turn him so far that she could no longer see his stiffness.

She squeezed some lotion onto the palm of her hand and applied it to his bottom. It was awkward though to use just one hand. He kept moving in response to the pressure. His erection waved and bounced with his movements. It was terribly distracting. Therefore, she reached around in front of him to grasp hold of his hip. His cock was now touching her arm, just slightly, actually resting on her arm, as it jutted out.

She could now steady him as she applied the lotion. She worked the lotion into the skin of his tender bottom. His bottom was terribly red. "Does this help, Ronnie?"

"A lot mom. That feels real good."

"I remember putting lotion on your fanny when you were just a boy."

"It's a little different now, though, isn't it mom."

"Yes, I suppose it is." She was getting lost in her thoughts. She enjoyed the feel of his soft bottom, the smoothness and slickness so well accented by the lotion. "You had such a cute little bottom."

"Mother!" Teddy protested.

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear, it's sometimes just so hard to think of you as all grown up, a young man."

"Well, I am, you know. I mean, I don't think I ever got a boner when you were putting on lotion back then."

"No," she giggled. "I suppose that's true." She looked at his cock. "But, I wouldn't call that a boner, Ronnie."

Did she think he was too small for that? He covered it with his hands. "It's the biggest it ever gets," he said shamefully.

"Oh dear, no, honey, I didn't mean it like that." She turned him so that he was facing her directly. "Peanut, mommie didn't mean it like that. You take those hands away right now."

He did so, a bit nervously. His cock a little deflated from her inadvertent insult.

Ron's mother looked at him directly in his eyes. "Honey, you have a wonderful penis. My goodness, it's as big as a girl would ever want." She had never intended to insult her baby. The last thing a mother wanted to do was to make her son feel less of a man. "No dear, all I meant was that you should call it something more manly. 'Boner' is for a little boy's thing, not for a man's stout erection." She shifted her eyes to his cock. "Not for something like this."

"You really don't think it's small?"

"Trust me, honey, you can be very proud of this one." She knew she probably shouldn't do it but she reached out and lightly traced her finger up and down the underside of the shaft. She said quietly, "You know, it even reminds me a bit of your father's, and he certainly made me very happy."

Ron smiled, both at the compliment and her touch. "You know, mother, it still did get a bit chafed, rubbing on your nylons while you were spanking me."

She pulled away her finger. She knew what he was suggesting. She wasn't sure she should do that. That might be going too far. But, some lotion on his penis would be good for him. She should do it. And, still further, could she admit it? Did she want to do it?

She had to admit it. She wanted to touch it, just a little bit. Not for long, just long enough to get the lotion on. "Alright, dear, hold still for me."

Ron waited in excited anticipation. His mother was actually going to put her hand on his stiff cock. He recalled the fantasy of her washing him in the bathtub. Besides the obvious fact that this was now for real, it might be even better because it would be with slippery smooth lotion, and it would be in her bedroom. His cock was swelling up stiffer just thinking about it. He thrust out his hips, his cock now proudly displayed for her hand.

Mrs. Theale noticed his increasing arousal. She had been honest when she said that his erection reminded her of his father's and that most any girl would enjoy it. She was in fact feeling a bit jealous of what the girls his own age would be experiencing. She sighed. Younger women seem to have so many opportunities, yet they probably don't really even appreciate what they have.

She squeezed some lotion into the palm of her hand and carefully wrapped her fist around his shaft so that the lotion would not drip onto the floor. As soon as she touched him she heard him sigh and felt her own breathing momentarily halt. It felt so nice. She had not touched an erect cock in many years. She had forgotten how nice they felt. So stiff, so strong, so manly. She didn't really regret not dating men since Brent passed away. She had loved him so much. She could not give her heart to another man. Nor was she comfortable going out with men just to have sex. She wasn't that kind of a woman. But, the feel of a man's erection, his stiff manhood, was something that she did miss.

Yes, she did enjoy sliding her hand up and down the shaft, working the slick, smooth lotion into his skin, feeling his slick, firm erection. They were both silent for awhile as Ronnie's mother slowly, affectionately, jerked him off. The only sound was slushy, squishy noises as her hand and the lotion slip up and down his shaft, sliding along his stiff pole.

She asked tenderly, and very quietly, "Did the head of your penis get hurt as well, Ronnie?"

He responded, equally quietly, "A little bit, mom."

She brought her fist up to the end of his shaft, engulfing the plum bulb into her palm, massaging the head with her enclosed fist, using all of the parts of her hand to massage and work the head of his cock with her palm, her fingers, and in between her fingers, sliding and massaging the soft tender head of his cock with her slippery warm hand.

Ron instinctively pulled his head back and closed his eyes. Too much more of this and he was going to cum, cum all over and into his mother's motherly hand. Man, it felt so good.

She stopped working the head. She moved her hand down the shaft, exposing again the red swollen bulb of his cock. She stared at it for awhile, a strong, lustful yearning building in her. It was her son. And it was wrong, so very wrong, but she had to do it.

"You know, when you were a little boy I would kiss your "boo boos" for you. You know, to make them feel better."

Ron didn't say anything. He just looked at the pretty face of his mother. Her wholesome, sweet face, her sparkling eyes, gazing intently at his cock, lost in her reverie.

She bent down. He thrust his hips toward her lips. She planted a kiss on the head of his cock. Ron felt like he was in a dream: the full, womanly, warm lips of his mother were on the head of his erect dick. He felt an impulse to push up harder, maybe to even push it in between her lips, into her mouth. But, he restrained himself. She was just kissing his "boo boo;" she wasn't giving him a blow job. He basked in the pleasure of her providing a few tender kisses all around the swollen bulb.

For Mrs. Theale, however, it was becoming more than just kissing a "boo boo." That was now just the excuse. She knew she wanted to kiss it, to once again feel a stout manhood on her lips. She felt like a woman once again, and she didn't want to stop. She kissed his purple bulb all over; again and again and again.

But, she did eventually have to stop. She had probably overdone it. Perhaps he had even realized what she was doing. She flushed with embarrassment. "Did that make my 'Peanut' feel better?"

"Oh, yes, mother; very, very much better. You're making me feel so much better."

"Well, I guess though he really isn't a peanut anymore, is he?" She smiled at the sight of the fully engorged head of his cock. "My little man has become quite the big man." She kept her hand firmly grasping his cock. She started stroking it again, this time for her own pleasure rather than to work in any lotion.

His cock felt so good in her hand: so stout, so stiff, so manly. Her boy was now a man, a man that could perhaps give her pleasure as well. Her face turned beet red as she thought of what she was about to say. She really shouldn't. This was Ronnie. He was once her little boy, but her passion was now so intense that she couldn't just stop here.

She looked him in the eyes, still holding onto his cock, her thumb caressing the crown as she spoke. "I think we should do one more thing that we used to do, when you were little that is."

He couldn't hold out much longer, not if she kept that up. Her thumb was driving him wild.

She let go of his cock. He was a bit relieved. Her touch was so good, so intense, but he just wouldn't be able to last much longer and he wanted to continue as long as she was willing. He didn't want this to end anytime soon.

She kept her eyes on his, a look of longing, yearning, even lust, was evident on that wholesome, sweet face. She wanted her little man to make her happy. She wanted him to excite her as well. She reached for the buttons of her blouse. Her heart was pounding. She could not believe that she was going to do this. She kept her eyes on his.

His eyes though were now fixed on her hands as she slowly undid each button, one at a time. His mouth was watering. He was finally going to see them. He had imagined what they must look like for many years and now he was finally going to see them. Mummy was going to show him her delicious, full breasts. He wiped the moist palms of his hands on his naked thighs.

When she finished unbuttoning she said softly. "Now, Ronnie, you won't tell anyone I did this, will you?"

"Oh no, mother, I promise."

"I mean it, Peanut. Many people will not understand. You're old enough to do what you want, but they will still say bad things. We must keep this a secret, even from your bestest of friends, even from your girlfriends."

"Yes, mother." His eyes were wide in anticipation. Frankly, at this point he would agree to just about anything, but he was also being honest. He knew what a treasure he was about to receive and he would be grateful, respectful, and indebted. He would not violate her trust.

"Oh, I don't know." She held onto the blouse, not having the will to open it, to reveal herself to him. Her wholesome nature was making her squeamish.

"I think this will actually help me, mother," Ron offered, trying to encourage her, to support her.

"Excuse me?"

"Once it has happened, I won't feel the urge so intensely anymore. It will be done. I will be able to go on with my life."

She smiled. She felt he was sweet trying to help her like this. And, maybe he was right. But, frankly, she didn't think so. He would probably get over his desire for her eventually on his own. Someday he would fall in love with a girl his own age. Someday he would no longer find her attractive. At this moment in time, though, she now wanted him as much he wanted her. She would open her blouse not to help him, but to have him.

She opened her blouse, showing to him her breasts enclosed in a tight, pink, lacy bra. It matched well the rose of her silk blouse and the pink of her wool skirt. And, her breasts filled it out well. They were two large pink, lacy mounds of delicate, delectable flesh. The sweet, innocent, pretty Donna Reed was baring her bra to the world.

She didn't waste any more time. She removed her arms from the sleeves. He kept his eyes on her luscious pink mounds. He thought, 'Man, my mother is hot.'

She smiled at the sight of her son, his eyes so fixed on her breasts. It was nice to have a man, once again, so lustfully entranced by her sight. Once she removed her blouse, she reached behind her. She reached for the clasp of her bra. She smiled flirtatiously at him. "Does my little Peanut want to see his mummies boobies?"

He couldn't imagine Donna Reed ever saying that, but that made it all the more exciting. And, better still, this was his Donna Reed; this was his pretty, sweet mom. "Yes, mother, yes; very, very much so."

"What will he do for his mummy?"

"Anything she wants."