The Lessons Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will he be a good boy now?"

"Yes, mother, please, this is torture."

"Well he do the dishes?"

"Yes."

"Will he mow the lawn?"

"Mother!"

"Without complaining?"

"Yes! Anything, please!"

"Will he keep his room clean so that she doesn't have to pick up his things?"

He actually hesitated at that one, amazingly so. He couldn't believe that he did actually hesitate. "Yes, the room, clean, everything, always."

"That's a good boy." She smiled, unclasped her bra and pulled the cups from her breasts.

They were gorgeous. Two beautiful white mounds, with large red nipples that were themselves fully erect, poking up so high on her firm bubbly boobs.

"Mother, they're so beautiful."

She blushed. They were not as good as they were when she was Ron's age. She remembered how proud of them she had been back then, and perhaps more so when she was even younger. She remembered gleefully thrusting them out on the center stage after winning the Claysville Teen Beauty Pageant. But, they were still very good. They weren't so large that they had fallen much over the years. They were still pretty firm and well shaped. They were a very delectable sight. She enjoyed so much showing them off once again, bathing in the attention, interest, and pleasure of a man admiring the beauty of her breasts. She leaned back on the bed and thrust them out.

"Now, Ronnie, I don't suppose you remember what you used to do with them?"

"What?" He wasn't thinking very clearly right now. All that was on his mind was the sight of his mother's boobs and the desire to grab hold of his cock. He denied himself the latter, as he knew he would explode, but he basked in the former.

"You used to suck on them. I'm sure you don't remember, but I certainly do. You were so very cute. Why don't you get up here on the bed with me and taste your mother's breasts."

He needed no second invitation. He scrambled onto the bed. She laughed as he almost knocked her over. He sat down next to her, facing her, and leaned down to suck one of her nipples into his mouth while he grabbed hold of the other one. This was the first nipple he ever had in his mouth. Well, the first one that was sexual. And it was the same one; his mother's nipple. He had felt Miss Harding's breasts, but he had not sucked on them. He had wanted to, particularly when she was pretending to be his mother, and now he was sucking on his actual mother's breast. He was delirious with pleasure.

Mrs. Theale groaned with pleasure at the contact of his lips against her nipple. She grasped his head and pulled him tightly to her breast. Her breast rose and fell with her breathing as he sucked and licked at her nips. She felt his hand groping and mauling at her other breast. "Ronnie, Ronnie," she gasped, "Slow down, honey."

He pulled his mouth away and gave her a worried look. "What, what's wrong mom?"

She affectionately stroked his hair. "It's nothing, honey, you just should slow down. Women like to be caressed, to be fondled." She had never spoke like this to her husband, like she was his teacher, nor would she imagine doing so with any other man. But, this was her son and she wanted to help him, to help him become a better lover. "The more you attend to her, the more she will enjoy it and the more she will attend to you and want to do it again."

"Sorry, mom."

Her eyes were hazy with lust. "Make love to me dear."

He resumed licking and sucking her nipple, and now fondling, feeling, caressing her other breast.

She played with his hair with her fingers. "That's so nice, honey, you're so good."

He could feel her breast rising and falling against his mouth. He pressed his tongue against her nipple, feeling its stiffness. He grasped it with his lips, flicked at it with his tongue, and sucked hard, as he felt the softness and firmness of her other breast with his hand.

She reached for his stiff cock. She firmly grasped its stiffness and stroked it with her hand as she whispered, "Suckle on your mummy, Ronnie, suckle her breasts."

Once again, he felt himself getting close. Her hand felt so nice. She seemed to know exactly what to do. Her fingers affectionately stroked and massaged the shaft, the head, and even his balls. She knew him well. He was almost ready to cum. It will be so nice, cumming in her hand, spurting his juices all over her fingers.

"Dear, would you like to put it inside of me?"

His eyes widened in surprise. He was not at all expecting that. He would have been happy, even ecstatic, with just her hand. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Will it be your first time?"

He nodded. He didn't mind telling her that.

"This will be wonderful then. Your first time will be with me. You can learn with me."

He didn't say anything. He would love to do it. He would be crazy not to do it. But, there was a problem, a big problem. He didn't know what to say.

She could tell that he was ambivalent. "What's wrong, honey. Don't you want to put your big bad 'boner' in mommy's little pussy?" She giggled at her sluttiness. Brent had loved it when she talked dirty. She was this wholesome, small town girl but, every once in awhile when she was in bed with him, she would blurt something out that shocked him, as well as her.

"Um, yea, mom, yea, ok."

She realized that there was something seriously wrong. She looked at his face and it dawned on her. "Are you afraid that you're going to ejaculate too quickly?"

"What? No? Of course not." But, he could never lie to his mother.

"Don't lie to mummy, Ronnie."

He sighed. He was so embarrassed to admit this. "How did you know?"

She let go of his penis and stroked his cheek. "Don't be silly, Peanut. Mothers know their children. They sometimes know what's bothering them even when they don't know themselves."

"I want to do it so bad, really I do, but I know once I get inside, well, I won't last. I mean, I was just about ready twice before, just with your hand." It was very hard to admit this, but he had always been able to talk about things with his mother.

"Peanut, it's just that you're young and you've been so aroused for so long. When was the last time that you masturbated?"

Ron felt his face flush with embarrassment. He had been able to talk about many things with his mother, but that was going too far. "I can't talk to you about that."

She reached for his cock, which was now shrinking. "Honey, mummy has your penis in her hand, your lips were on my nipples, and you can't talk to me about that?"

That might be so, but there was a boundary with his mother that was still difficult to cross. He didn't say anything.

She had a suggestion to help him save face. "Well, there is one thing that your father used to do that made your mother very happy."

"What do you mean?"

"If you're concerned about making your mother happy, then there are other ways you can do that."

He was beginning to get an inkling as to what she meant, but he wanted to be sure before he made a fool of himself.

She lied back on the bed, pulled up her skirt, exposing to him the full length of her panty hose, all the way to the top. She kept her legs closed, her knees bent. She reached underneath her and grasped the waistband, raised up her bottom, and slowly, very slowly, drew it across her bottom, pulling off her panties with it. He looked at the naked skin of her bottom, at least what he could see as she was lying on the bed. She drew her panty hose up her thighs to her knees. She paused to enjoy the fascination in his eyes. She then pulled them over her knees, down her calves, and further down to her ankles. She then rolled them off her toes. She tossed them aside. "Say pretty please, like a good little boy."

He didn't hesitate. "Pretty please."

"Pretty please, who?"

"Pretty please, mummy."

She gave him an affectionate smile. "That's a good boy," and opened her legs.

Spread before him was an open, full sight of his mother's cunt. He hadn't seen many. Well, he had seen many, many pictures, but only one in real life, and that one from behind. This was the first time that he saw one, right in front of him. She was even beautiful there as well. She was covered in a delicate growth that only hinted at hiding what was underneath. Her mound was full, rising high. Her inner labia were thin, wavy pink, folds that reached out, providing a wet, stimulating, fleshy entrance.

"Give you your mother a kiss, honey."

"Gladly," he said, crawling in between her legs, bringing his face to her womanly cunt. His mother arched up to meet him. He brought his hands under her bottom and grasped her soft, full bum, squeezing it hard as he pressed his face deep into her wet luscious womanhood. She was already very wet. His tongue quickly found what it was searching for, and he began to lick and explore her folds with his tongue. He grasped the flaps with his lips and sucked hard, drawing in her tangy fluid.

He was not nearly as skilled as Brent but he made up for it in enthusiasm. She tenderly placed her hands on his head and directed him. "Yes, baby, yes, right there, that's good" as he was doing something she particularly enjoyed, and tenderly whispering "No, no, dear," when he seemed to be a bit lost or confused. She at times told him explicitly how she wanted him to use his tongue. It seemed only natural to help her son learn how to do it better, learn how to make a woman happy, learn how to make her mother happy. She had wished that she had done that with Brent a few times, at least early in their relationship, but she had always found it hard to talk about things like that. But not with Ronnie. She spoke quite freely to him, and he caught on fast. His tongue dove deeper into her crevice, licking deep into her cunt, as well as working its way up her slit until he found the hardness of her clit. He flicked and licked it with frantic energy. She particularly liked it when he pressed his lips and tongue hard against her clit, both sucking and massaging it with his soft lips and tongue.

She grabbed hold of his head and pressed his face against her cunt. It felt so good to have a man loving her again, down there, giving her the most personal of pleasures, and it even felt so right that it was Ron, her loving son.

And then it happened. Her orgasm swept over her like a tidal wave breaching a dam, an overwhelming feeling of pleasure that she had not felt literally in years. It burst through her matronly, wholesome defenses and flooded her senses with animalistic passion. She pulled his face tight into her cunt, thrusting her hips out at the same time, crushing her labia into his face, grinding her cunt into his face as she exploded in ecstacy. "Ronnie, oh Ronnie, you're making mummy cum, I'm cumming so hard Ronnie, mummie's cumming so hard, so good, oh my, oh my."

Ron did not struggle when she crushed his face into her cunt. She was almost smothering him but he was enjoying it. He loved it that he was making her so happy, so excited. He bathed his face in her wetness, her smell, her lust. He had never imagined that his mother could be so wanton, so animalistic, and it was he that was doing it.

When she was finished he could feel her hands loosening her grip. He pulled back. "Was that good, mom?"

"Honey, you were wonderful. My little man, no my big man, made me so happy. It had been so long, so many years since I felt anything like that."

He grinned proudly.

"Now come up here and give mommy a big kiss."

He self-consciously wiped his lips on his hands as he made his way up her body. He paused to admire her breasts but she pulled his face down to hers to give him a passionate, deep kiss. He fell down against her, feeling her full soft breasts against his chest.

She reached down between his legs and grabbed hold of his cock. He was still fully erect. She thought, 'He really enjoyed doing that.' She pulled him in between her legs and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her cunt.

She broke their kiss and she whispered into his ear. "Do it honey, give mummy your big hard thing."

He thrust with his hips and felt his hard cock easily slide up her cunt. She felt so wonderful, so hot, so wet, so soft. She grasped hold of his cock with her cunt and thrust her hips against him. "Do it, honey, plunge it in and out real fast. Make your mummy happy by giving her your cum. Please, honey, shoot it inside me, make me all wet inside."

He worked his hips hard and fast, thrusting rapidly in and out. He wanted to cum so bad. He could feel it so bad. His cock was so hard and his balls were so worked up. She kept urging him to cum, whispering in his hear to soak her with his juices, to shoot his hot load, to spurt his hot, wet cum deep inside her.

He felt faint as he exploded in his orgasm. Blasts of cum repeatedly gushed out of his dick. She stroked his head in a soothing, nurturant, motherly voice at the beginning of his orgasm. "Good boy, that's so much cum, mummy's so proud, her little man is making mummy so very happy." But she switched to giggling teasing as he kept spurting wads and wads of cum. "My goodness, Ronnie, you're filling me up. What a naughty boy. Stop that right now, it's going to spill all out. You stop that, you're making a terrible mess."

When he was done he sank into her breasts. He cupped one fondly in his hand. His head felt so nice resting on her full soft breast, rising and falling with her breathing.

"You did very good, Ronnie, but."

She didn't finish her sentence. "But what?" he asked nervously, looking up at her.

"I'm not so sure my Peanut is ready to leave mummy's nest. Don't you think maybe you should have a few more lessons? Mummy can show you lots of other things to do."

He smiled. "Like what?"

"Well, there's lots of different positions, you know. You can take mummy from behind. I also liked it when your father did it, well, in between my breasts." She felt a bit self-conscious admitting that. She liked to see his big penis shoot his hot cum on her breasts. But she quickly returned to her playfulness. She said more quietly. "Maybe you should even spank me someday."

That was a fantasy that Ron had never even thought of, and she was actually suggesting it? "You would let me spank you?"

"Well, I have been a naughty mummy."

To be continued . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I certainly hope you liked it. Again, I am happy to get suggestions for new ideas and for ways that my work can be improved. And, I want to thank so very much the persons who have taken the time to cast a vote. It's really very thoughtful, helpful, and encouraging.