All Comments on 'The Librarian Ch. 04'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

amazing writing , but this story and the lead in story i will admit makes me uneasy with its dark vein running through it. sarah's story made me cry , please can you give her an amazing life. i'm trans i suppose this makes me unsettled about my future , i'll continue to read in hope sarah gets a break. thank you

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 6 years ago
very hot

I am trans also and this story really touches my inner submissive .. I do hope that Sarah does have a nice life after the situation is resolved .. I think that I would enjoy the porn role that Sarah doesn't and may stay quite a while .. good luck Sarah

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
After the build up

The story has taken a different and harder line from the initial build up. The growing relationship between the two of them. The threats about the birth certificate etc. The filming description was quite harrowing and you felt disgusted by her treatment which indicated how well it was written. The story has become dark but you knew where it was going so it wasn’t a surprise.

Once again a proliferation of unnecessary semi-colons and punctuation errors generally. Randy morphed into Drew a few paragraphs in and at one point Tina became Sarah. A real indication of poor or no proof reading before submission. I can understand someone not understanding punctuation but that’s really sloppy. Problem with dialogue tags (clauses). Some paragraph splits for emphasis are spot on but there are others which are not needed. This was the first chapter where I felt my enjoyment being affected by the mistakes.

To finish on a positive note. The dialogue is very good, as is the writing generally, and it continues to be an interesting and enjoyable story. A story with a plot unlike the porn film.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES