All Comments on 'The Librarian Ch. 06'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelover 6 years ago
Wow....just Wow!!!

Incredible writing, very lucid and easy to paint a mental picture... Never saw that ending, out of satisfaction of accomplishment we had sadness. :-(

BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Part of me wants this to end here with her willing sacrifice, and part of me hopes there will be a final chapter with a meeting with sloane. Either way, thank you for your fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woderful story

Woow it was so gud rgt from start till end. U r brilliant writer. Nce n erotic one. Meghadixit923@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best series I've ever read on this site

This is one of the best stories I've seen on this site. Other than some typos and grammar errors, it was captivating. The characters were developed nicely. There was enough sex to keep you interested (and hard), and a surprise ending I certainly didn't see coming. Of course you're pulling for Sarah and it took a bit to realize she was finally at peace with Drew. Well done!

Lucky3Lucky3over 6 years ago
Wonderful

Terrific storytelling

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
I like a surprise!

Back on track after a relatively poor chapter last time and the ending was a surprise but I liked it because I do the same thing in my stories if it fits in. The problem you now have is making the next chapter as believable as the rest of the story. Taking into account the quality of writing so far, ignoring for once the multitude of errors, I’m looking forward to the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES