The Lieutenant's Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tendrils released Monica's mind and the layers faded from view. Time returned to a normal pace. The intense orgasm had caused Monica to lose consciousness. Her slow, quiet breathing told me she might be out for a while. Tonya was staring at me. I got the felling she had been staring at me all through the strange events of the past few moments. I no longer doubted she was aware of my power, but I didn't know how much she understood. Heck, I didn't know how much I understood either.

Tonya crawled towards me. I didn't move. Only when her skilled hands snagged the button on my jeans and worked the zipper did I remember what a raging hard-on I had. I still didn't move. She looked up at me with a smirk as she pulled my boxers away from my throbbing cock. In less than a second she deep throated me entirely and began slurping up and down my rod. She wasn't trying to prolong or delay the result like she had with Monica. I wouldn't have wanted that at this point anyway. I'd like to say I held out on my own for some time, but it was only a matter moments before I blasted a huge wad of cum down her throat. She swallowed it all. I tilted my head back to catch my breath.

"Mister, you're really something." She said.

I looked at her and down at my still erect penis. "Well, hey, I don't know. I finished pretty quick."

"No, not THAT! You know what I'm talking about."

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb." She stood and pointed at sleeping Monica. "That wasn't entirely consensual."

"Hey Tonya, you went along with it. Pretty eagerly as I recall."

She put her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrows. "I didn't say it wasn't fun." She chuckled, "But you were doing things to that girl's free will. To me too! You got me to meet you guys at that restaurant. I NEVER meet with customers after work, EVER. You're more than a smooth talker. You've got something extra. I started to...I don't know...I started to FEEL it."

I tucked my dick back into my underwear and zipped up. "Okay, for the sake of argument, let's say I do have something extra. So what?"

"So, I want to know everything about it."

"I know surprisingly little."

"Tell me anyway."

I opened my mouth to speak, but the doorbell interrupted.

End of Chapter 3

12