All Comments on 'The Lieutenant's Wife Ch. 02'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Didn't Read Your Story

But your sexy, hot body gets top marks from me!

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

that was a great chapter that you wrote. I love the way the wife went over to the friend's apartment and had fun with him while her husband was out on maneuvers. Was this story autobiography?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

I loved Ch. 2. The wife is a keeper! Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

I LOVED YOUR MEMBER PAGE, BOTH YOUR PIC & WHAT YOU WROTE ABOUT YOURSELF. You are a keeper too! Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆+ (5+)

BTW I honestly believe that married women who have a strong libido & are free spirited should have the right to sleep around.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight695 months ago

This was a great story, much better than chapter 1. Donna going to see Her husband's friend during the day was very possible and realistic. The sex was described in detail. I liked that while she was screwing Rick she was also protecting Rick's wife, Amy,from having Rick find out that Amy cheated on him.

The proportion of Army wives who are sluts is probably no greater than the proportion of slutty women in the civilian population, but the opportunity for Army wives to cheat with impunity is greater than their civilian sisters back home. There are lots of available men and husbands work weird hours and "go to the field" frequently. For example, in the 1980's, at Ft Hood, the entire 2nd Armored Division went to the field for most of the months of January and May. For each of those months, soldiers were away from home for 3 to 4 weeks. 3000 to 4000 young women were home alone. Many were horny by the 3rd or 4th night of the 25 nights their husband would be gone. It was a good opportunity for the 24,000 or so young men of the 1st Cavalry Division and III Corps units. Many of the young wives would show up at the EM and NCO clubs on the 1st Cav Division end of the base and they were hot to trot. Others went to the Officer's Club annex on West Ft Hood. They had no family in the community who might find out. They were relatively anonymous. Any woman acquaintance who saw them at the Club was there for the same reason - to get picked up - so safe from being told on. These young wives 19 to 30 years of age were outnumbered 10 - 1 at any Club. There was no shortage of men making offers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous