The Lingerie Incident Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." She panted. "I thought I was going to pass out when I came." She leaned in and kissed him deeply. "Thank you."

"Now, clean me up." She said smiling, handing him the soap

***

A wave of Déjà vu swept over Kevin as he sat staring at the computer monitor on his desk. The email he was reading was eerily similar to the one that rocked his world three weeks ago.

From: Misty

To: Kevin

Subject: None

Message:

We need to talk. It's important.

He couldn't help feeling a little trepidation as he picked up his cell phone.

"Call Misty." He commanded the little electronic device. A sound of ringing filled his ears as he waited on the call to connect. There was a click and then Misty's voice was on the line.

"Hey, you got my message?" His wife answered.

"Uhh, yeah. What's up?" He said rather nervously. A million different scenes flew through his mind in a flash. None of them were good.

"Kris is pregnant! I'm going to be an aunt!" She exclaimed. "Isn't that cool?"

"Wow. Yeah I guess that's pretty cool." He said, feigning surprise. "Is she happy?"

"Yes and no. That's what I want to talk to you about." She said gravely.

Kevin's stomach lurched.

Here it comes. He thought. Kristen got all self conscious and told her sister about us. Great.

"Did you hear me?" Misty asked. She sounded annoyed now.

"No, your phone must have cut out. What did you say?" He prayed that she couldn't hear the tremble in my voice.

"I said 'Do you care if she stays with us for a while?'."

"What do you mean 'stay with us'?"

"Jim went nuts when she told him. Told her she needed to get an abortion ASAP." She said. She was picking up steam now, talking a mile a minute. When Misty got excited, that girl could talk. "Well she said no, she would never get an abortion so he choked her and pushed her down. He threatened to beat her until she 'shit the baby out on the carpet' if she didn't take care of it. Can you believe that jerk? Anyway, she said she would go right then to the clinic..."

"Wait a minute." He interrupted. "She's actually going to get an abortion?"

That was quite possibly his kid she was carrying, like it or not, and that is the last thing he wanted.

"No doofy." She replied, clearly irritated at the interruption. "Let me finish. She said that to get him off of her. When she left she went right to the police station and filed a report. I guess he left bruises on her shoulders and throat. So, they arrested him. But he'll probably be out on bail tonight, and since the house is in his name Kristen can't stop him from going there. Hence, she needs a place to stay for a while. Do you care?"

"Well, no I don't care. She can stay with us." He told her. In the back of his mind he was thinking about how nice it would be to share a house with two gorgeous women for a while.

"Great. She's already there unpacking her things." She giggled.

That much he had already figured out on his own. Misty didn't usually ask a question she didn't already know the answer to.

That night when he returned home, Misty and Kristen were sitting in the family room watching television. Misty was wearing tight boy-short type bottoms and a tank top, and Kristen was wearing some hip hugging gym shorts and a very thin, very low cut tee and was obviously not wearing a bra. He could clearly see her nipples through the stretched fabric. He could also clearly see the handprints on her throat. Misty motioned him over to the spot on the couch between them.

"Come watch TV with us babe." She called.

"Yeah 'baby'" Kristen mocked "come sit with us." Both girls chuckled.

Not wanting to disappoint two beautiful women, he went over and took a seat between the two ladies.

"Thanks for letting me crash here for a while Kev." Kristen said. "I really appreciate it." She sat up and wrapped her arms around him, hugging tightly, and planted a wet smooch on his cheek. Her nipples were hard little rocks under her shirt.

"H-hey, no problem." He stuttered. "You don't need to be around that psycho anyway."

A beep from the kitchen drew Misty from her seat. "That would be our nachos. Be right back."

He watched his wife, now bound for the kitchen. A hand on his thigh brought his attention back to her sister sitting beside him. Kristen moved her hand onto his crotch and his penis twitched with excitement at her touch.

She leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "I'll properly thank you later." Her breath in his ear gave him chills. She drew away just as Misty came back in with a tray of nachos and beer.

Kevin sat mostly in silence, killing a few beers as the girls watched a movie and absently chit-chatted about this and that. The women sat at either end of the couch, with their legs stretched out over his lap. The soft flesh of Kristen's calves pressed down on his crotch, concealing his obvious hard-on from his wife. He tried to keep his arms as far away from Kristen's legs as possible, but kept finding them draped over her legs as well as Misty's. The conversation slowly trickled out, and somewhere near the end of the movie he noticed that Misty and Kristen were both asleep. Looking to his left, he couldn't help himself; he slowly slid a hand up Kristen's smooth, creamy thigh. Glancing to his right to confirm that his wife was still asleep, he quickly slipped his fingers inside her sister's shorts. His finger tips brushed a thin dusting of pubic hair just above her mostly hairless cleft instead of the fabric of some panty that he had expected. Using his ring and forefingers, he spread her lips apart and lightly massaged her opening with his middle finger. A light smile formed on Kristen's lips and she shifted slightly clearly enjoying what he was doing. Encouraged, he slipped his finger into her hole up to the knuckle and slowly started to fuck her pussy with it. She bit her lip and slowly opened her eyes, fixing her gaze on him.

"Mmm." She whispered. "Now that's a way to wake a woman up." She stole a quick glance at Misty sleeping on the other side of him. "Naughty boy."

"Oooo!" She gasped when two more fingers slid into her. She spread her legs a little to give more access to her twat while her left hand snuck beneath the waistband of her shorts and began to rub her clit in tight, hard circles. In mere minutes Kristen was panting harshly, her body trembling as she edged closer to orgasm. She grabbed a cushion and clamped it over her face to stifle her moans as she came all over his probing fingers. As her climax subsided, she let the pillow drop to the floor. Kevin pulled his slick fingers from her body and stuck them in his mouth, savoring the sweet and tangy taste. Movement to Kevin's right caught his attention and he quickly dropped his fingers. Misty stirred awake and looked at me.

"Are you ready for bed?" She asked groggily, getting up from the couch

"Yeah, sure." he said, glancing over to her sister. Kristen seemed to be fast asleep except for the impish smile on her lips. He slipped from under her legs and followed Misty to the bedroom.

***

Kevin sat up in bed and looked around the dim bedroom groggily. He was covered in sweat and his heart was beating furiously in his chest. The dream, no -- nightmare, he had been having replayed in his head in a continuous loop; Misty had been chasing him around the house using her sisters' new born baby, which looked like a miniature version of him complete with hair and teeth, as a club to beat him with.

He looked to the left, squinting, and saw that the clock was proclaiming 12:43 AM. His tongue was stuck to the desert that was the roof of his mouth. Misty was sleeping soundly beside him, lightly snoring. He quietly slipped out of bed and padded down the hall in his boxers and down the stairs to the kitchen and poured himself a tall glass of milk. He stood at the island in the center of the large room, drinking his milk and looking out the large French doors across the pool deck and to the forested yard beyond.

The house sat on a little over an acre of cleared, sloping land while the remainder of the property, roughly forty more acres, was heavily forested. There were lots of ATV trails through the woods and he was toying with the idea of getting the girls to go riding during the coming weekend when warm hands wrapped themselves around his midsection, causing Kevin to jump and almost scream. An even warmer body pressed tightly against his back. He turned around in the arms and looked down into Kristen's eyes.

"Hey sexy." She said huskily. "What are you doing up?"

"Just getting a drink, you scared the crap out of me. What are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep. I was awake, and heard you walk by the room and figured you might like some company." She pressed her body against him again as she said this, pushing him back against the cold granite of the counter. Kristen was dressed in a pale green silk robe, tied loosely around her supple body; she had nothing on beneath it. He could feel the hard buds of her nipples against his chest through the thin fabric. He wrapped his arms around her body, and slid his hands down her back. The feel of the cool silk enveloping her plump ass in his hands was mesmerizing.

"You don't mind company do you?" She asked, slipping her hand into the leg of his boxers to stroke Kevin's growing erection.

"Well, when you put it that way, how could I refuse?"

She smiled up at him and slowly sank to her knees in the middle of the kitchen. "I'm glad I came down. I needed a midnight snack anyway, and this is my favorite." She licked her lips and pulled his boxers down to his knees, exposing his raging hard-on. Her hands were warm and creamy against the skin of his cock. Keeping her eyes locked on her lover's she slowly slid his length into her mouth. When her nose hit his pelvic bone she held it there, staring up a thim with stunning blue eyes. Sixty seconds later she pulled her head back with a gasp. Tears streamed from her eyes and her chin was slick with saliva. Again she smiled at him and dipped her head, this time lifting his cock and lapping at the smoothly shaved balls beneath it like a puppy. Her right hand was stoking his cock slowly; with each up stroke her thumb massaged the swollen head, mixing the slick pre-cum oozing from the tip with her saliva for lubrication. Her left hand disappeared between her own legs as Kristen began to massage her clit. This slow, exquisite torture continued for about fifteen minutes, with Kristen alternating between deep-throating his throbbing tool and tonguing his swollen testicles. The pressure in his loins was becoming more and more unbearable with each lick and stroke. Sensing the impending eruption, Kristen pulled her left hand from between her thighs, holding it up for him to see. Her fingers were dripping, soaked in her sweet slippery fluids.

"Are you ready to cum for me baby?" She whispered, tongue sliding around the tip of his cock.

"Ahhh. I'm about to explode." he moaned back.

"Good." With that she violently shoved his cock back down her throat. At the same time Kristen reached her left hand around his body and shoved two slippery fingers into his ass. The reaction was immediate and intense: Kevin screamed out loud and his balls convulsed, shooting thick globs of cum directly into his sister-in-laws throat. The pressure on his prostate was inconceivable, and with every twitch of her probing fingers more cum poured from his cock, which seemed to be getting harder by the second. Finally Mount St. Kevin stopped erupting and Kristen dislodged his member from her throat. Her fingers, however, remained inside his anus, massaging the prostate and causing small dribbles of sperm to ooze from the tip. These she licked up greedily. His body was shaking from the intensity of the orgasm.

"Oh my god!" Kristen exclaimed. "That was so much cum! I thought I was going to choke."

Kevin was so exhausted he could only grunt.

A light clicked on in the hallway upstairs. Kristen quickly pulled her fingers out of her brother-in-law and stood up, fixing her robe and wiping cum from her chin as she quickly walked around to the other side of the island. Kevin yanked his boxers up over his still hard dick and winced as he scrambled into one of the barstools lining his side of the island just as Misty appeared around the corner, looking sleepy and annoyed.

"What are ya'll doin' down here at one o-freakin-clock in the morning?" His wife questioned.

Kristen was the first to reply. "I got thirsty and came down for some milk. Kevin said her heard something and came down to investigate."

"Yeah, she was making a hell of a racket down here. I'm not used to having other people in the house just yet."

"Yeah, I thought I heard something too. That's why I woke up." Misty said. She snuggled up to his side, wrapping her arm around his waist. He slid his arm around her shoulders and they stood/sat there, talking for a few minutes before Kristen yawned and excused herself to her room.

After her sister was out of sight Misty turned to her husband. "Something stinks in here. Take the trash out to the garage then come back to bed. I'm sleepy." She ordered. As she walked away he had to bite his cheek to stifle a laugh and pulled the empty trash bag from the can.

12