All Comments on 'The Lingering Scent of Jasmine'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PileDriver48PileDriver48almost 8 years ago
yes it's a long story

And I enjoyed every page of it. Suppose if I needed an oil change her mother could extend the same hospitality to me?

Thank you.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 8 years ago
Excellent....

Very well thought out, written, and presented. Another few chapters would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just OK

I would've appreciated more story. The two characters connected awfully fast — no suspense and no obstacles, doubts or challenges to overcome. Their immediate affection for each other and the words they use describe it seemed (to me) over-the-top and not really believable. I'm sorry, but it just didn't seem plausible or engage me.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 8 years ago
Delighted

Like others would have enjoyed a longer version with some chapters of them enjoying life, possibly children & his involvement in her family business. Still worth five stars. Kudos!!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 8 years ago
Really?

Tongue up her ass, then kiss her? Really? Not my cup of romantic tea.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
A truly sensual and sublime example of passion!

The way you have written the chemistry between these two with the touch of the past woven in is a truly good read!

randigurlrandigurlalmost 8 years ago
Well Done

Great piece of storytelling. You truly have a Southern soul!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Does this really happen?

Beautiful in some ways but mostly implausible...just don't think it works that way but then it is a story after all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love This!

Great story to read right before bed. Puts me to sleep everytime.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
All-round sex - his orifices as well as hers - yummy!

What a good balance you hold between her sexuality and his - I really appreciate that both partners enjoy both anal and vaginal sex and all kinds of fun with food and licking and sucking.

I guess I would have liked a bit more buildup about how they got to be so hot together, the speed of them hooking up felt a little implausible.

I wondered shy she had to be younger than him? I'm wanting more stories in the "mature" category where both partners are mature (not your problem :-) just expressing my wishes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous