All Comments on 'The List Pt. 01'

by rosay

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant plot and sexy as hell!

Easily worth 5 *s and 😊 😊 😊! Thanks!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! Because annony can't understand it

So it has to be good!!1

King_MarkKing_Markalmost 6 years ago
Great set up and I for one am looking forward to the rest of the list!

This was a great conceit for at least five story strands. Excellent, and sexy as hell. My wife lost her virginity to her high school teacher so I can relate. Who can blame "Mr H"?

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
I Like It

I like the premise of this story and chapters to come. Literotica is mainly about erotic/fantasy stories and not actual happenings...can't the ANONS understand that? I agree that it is in the wrong category. But 5 Stars anyway. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Always a couple of assholes

Who whine and cry like babies if a wife or girlfriend fucks someone else. Hey dipshits, that's what this category is all about, but you are too busy jerkin' your little wienies to those sad stories of revenge. And to the total fuckwad should keeps whining over and over that there is no wife in these stories, Literotica has made it perfectly clear that girlfriends and fiancés are fine. But you pissants need something to cry over, don't you?

27thNC27thNCalmost 6 years ago
Good story in the perfect category

Keep this story going and the vast majority of readers here will enjoy it. Ignore the sad little trolls who bitch about all the stories that don't end up with the wife divorced, penniless or dead.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good rosay. Consensual, kinda hot, dude n Dudette both like the games.

Ignore the trolls.

To the anonymous of 8 8 18

So she's s slut n he's bi. BFD if it works for them

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yalmost 6 years ago
@anon re:garbage

You whined because it didn't make sense to you. Just so you know, it's hard to write good erotica using only one syllable words so that idiots like you can understand them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
looking forward...

... to the next points on the list, this was a very nice start, Rosay

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Back to the days of the ridiculous imposters commenting on crappy stories. Now we have new ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous