All Comments on 'The Literotica Olympics Day 09'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Carl EastCarl Eastalmost 20 years ago
Excellent work my friend.

Great story Colly, I love the way all these stories are going.

Carl

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
WoooHoooooo!!!!!!!

And the story keeps getting hotter!!!!

Top job Colleen!!!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome!

Brilliant, Colly, just brilliant. And, not least because I "got" Rumple. Hehehe!

Very well written and extremely funny. Thanks for keeping the quality so high and the sex so hot.

Lou

xxx

cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
I'm still laughing!

Great job, Colly! The stories keep getting better and better!

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEalmost 20 years ago
Splendid Colly!!!!!!!

I actually felt Raphy's pain, the dialogue was fabulous and the sex was hot!

I want this all in book form...LOL.

Lauren HyndeLauren Hyndealmost 20 years ago
I loved this one

It has all the ingredients. It's well written, funny, the dialogue is excellent and the sex is hot! And I win a gold medal!

I particularly enjoyed the commentator's box. It was the perfect way of tying the whole story together.

Thanks for a great read.

minsueminsuealmost 20 years ago
WHOOP!!!

You rawk, beautiful!!!!

Loved it!

matriarchmatriarchalmost 20 years ago
What they said..........

What they all said. Loved it.

Brilliant, laughing my head off. Poor Raphy. But his sarcasm was a masterstroke. As always a delight to see the mistress at work.

BelegonBelegonalmost 20 years ago
Yes! A Medal! And a damn good read!

Colly, I love the thought you put into this story. I like the scoring system and how it allowed for multiple strategies. Little details such as how the name of the event came to be and prior accomplishments for the competitors. It is up to your normal standards and that is saying a lot!

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenalmost 20 years ago
Yeppers!

Pretty damn good! Who says cliche sex can't still be hot and a helluva lot of fun? You disproved that with this one, Red. Some of Rumple's commentary had me holding my sides from too much laughing, and I could admit to getting a little moist when... Nah. A girl's gotta have some secrets!

~lucky

p.s. Thanks for hooking me up with Lauren afterwards. *wink*

Honey123Honey123almost 20 years ago
Too Funny!!

Great story, Colly!! My mouth still hurts...from laughing and smiling, that is!!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 20 years ago
I Don't Like This System/But I Love the Story

What the heck is this deal of only letting me vote once? The story deserves at least a ten. Not that I'm prejudiced or influenced by the old Rumple getting to boodle in the broadcast booth with Ms Tatelou.

But seriously folks, that was a great job, Colly. All the imaginative detail on the "contest" was impressive but so was your ability to get it in, along with so many characters, while keeping the story rocking along.

You've set a high bar. Best I can hope for is to perfect my limbo or maybe try to low-crawl underneath.

Rumple Foreskin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SO Hot!

I was nearly about to cum in my pants. Why can't we do this at my school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are certainly alive!

Yup!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous