All Comments on 'The Little Bow & Arrow'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Awesome Story!

Well done! Awesome story! Keep up the good work!

cookiejarcookiejarover 20 years ago
Tell me where...

I can get a bow and some arrows like that. Cute story...(cute?)...Sorry I'm slightly twisted. Good luck dr_m...

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 20 years ago
Just can't get away from it.....

I have to put my hands together for any man who can use the word 'ineluctable' to such devastating effect. Praise be to your thesaurus Mabeuse, and long may it serve you.

shereadsshereadsabout 20 years ago
Dopified by the kissy mouth.

I second the comment about your, um, thesaurus. As always, you use words to pull all the right strings, and you made me smile among other things. But it's the ending of your story, bittersweet, that surprised and touched my heart. Thank you, and a kissy mouth to you.

Lovepotion69Lovepotion69about 20 years ago
Very cute story

It was the ending. Really liked the story. Good work!

BooMerengueBooMerengueabout 20 years ago
dr_M

You sly dog! I see wonderful story telling here, and I loved this one! Oh, that such things could really happen...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Cute. Very Cute

I liked the notion of "do the right thing". It has a romantic note about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A Real Story

This is well written and cute. Sexy in a cute way. Satisfying as a story, too. Yummy!

powderpinkangelpowderpinkangelabout 20 years ago
Restores my faith...

...in not only romance but well written erotica. Another wonderful story dr.M with an enviable balance of depth and heat. Thank you for sharing. Much love, Angel x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Did Cupid's Arrow Pass By This Story?

Dear Dr. Mabeuse: Third Place? Something is very wrong, here. I don't mean to diss the winners or take away their thunder...but all the thunder is in YOUR creative little story. I laughed out loud, reading it with my husband. And I don't often laugh out loud.

You have skillfully crafted a charming, funny, clever (but not an oh-so-clever) story, with great dialogue and an engaging plot. I'm really not much for most pornographic stories. Women are harder to please, I believe. We want more than descriptions of the sex act. We want a plot. We want believeable characters. We want to lose ourselves in the storyline. In just a few pages, your story achieves all that. I'd place you in a whole different genre: erotic comedy. Thanks for the fun! As I said, I'm shocked you didn't win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Dr. M

Missed it before Glad I didn't today. This is wonderful. It is hot, charming funny and leaves you wondering what will happen next. A true classic romance story with a hot biting edge. Good job

shereadsshereadsabout 20 years ago
Congratulations on your contest win, Dr. M.

What a lovely Valentine's Day gift for Amelia...I wonder Elliot will get from her...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ineluctable and caldera, too!

This was darling!! ...WOW. Thank you for the resonating shot of depth. Thank you for the inspiration in the character of Gina (I'm a woman).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not first place?

I can't believe this story didn't win first place! This was by far the best story I read of the three. I enjoyed them of course but this story had all the right elements. Comedy, sexuality, fantasy and the right amount of ribald escapades flavored this delightful tale. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent Story

Really good plot line and nice ending. A little more build up might have been nice - I guess I didn't want the story to get over so quickly. Keep 'em coming!

ChemE_studentChemE_studentabout 20 years ago
You're still the best

Ah, darling, you just never fail. What a pleasure to know that there are such talented people in the world! Still, I can't help but envy your ability to express yourself; the world would be much more satisfying if we all had your imagination and inspiration. I'll keep reading these stories forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Stunning !

An erotic story which was so very romantic too. A very rare combination and you did a great job. Dont stop writing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Into my heart

With this story you've definately got a place inside my heart

You are a good writer. A seldom thing on this kind of boards. In my book you'd've got 1st place.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Is total Lust really Love?

The combination of romance and lust with a loving ending really pleased me. Thanks!

ktr30ktr30almost 20 years ago
Lovely!

Excellent story - great mix of fantasy and reality. Very glad to have read it! Will be looking for more of your work, KTR

Quiet ListenerQuiet Listenerover 19 years ago
The Doctor knows his Classics

Well writen. The story flows well. The plot isn't terribly new, but this IS Literotica, an let's face it, there are only so many plots. Good dialog. What I like best, however, is the true understanding of the nature of Cupid's arrows. If anyone read Greek and Roman mythology anymore, the mischevious love god wouldn't show up on as many Hallmark cards. This is a gem, and should have won. Keep writing!

fireballxl5fireballxl5about 19 years ago
Astonishingly well-written

I loved this story. You certainly have a command of the language, and the wit to find refreshingly original metaphors.

sombrablancasombrablancaabout 11 years ago
Amazing

...Just...Amazing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous