The Little Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved stealthily closer and came to a dead stop next to Olivia's bed.

"Touch her stupid!" the little voice said insistently, "On the ass!".

Danny was unsure about how to do so without scaring the daylights out of Olivia. He couldn't cough to announce his presence or knock on the door anymore. He decided that the best course of action would be to walk around the bed and approach her where she stood a chance of seeing him.

"Oh Danny fuck me with your big gorgeous cock," Olivia moaned, thrusting her hand back into her pussy.

Danny froze. Was that a request? Or was she just fantasizing?

"Do it you moron! She's practically begging for you to do it," the little voice inside his head said, propelling Danny forwards.

Gently he reached out and ran two of his fingers over his little sister's ass cheeks.

Jerking her head up, Olivia looked at him with a shocked expression. Then seeing that he was still naked her gaze relaxed and she smiled hornily.

"Do you really want me to?" he said softly as he sat down on the bed next to Olivia.

"What?" she said uncertainly.

"You said you wanted me to fuck you with my big cock", he explained calmly.

Olivia nodded guiltily.

"I'm sorry about before, you just caught me off guard. But seeing you here, now, I can't think of any reason why we couldn't do this, or shouldn't for that matter", Danny said, running his fingers over Olivia's ass again, more teasingly this time.

With a wet slurping sound Olivia pulled her hand out of her pussy and sat up. Her hand was covered in pussy juices and she gingerly started licking her fingers. Danny smiled and pulled her hand away from her mouth and licked her fingers instead.

"Oh Danny I want you so much!" Olivia moaned as she watched Danny lick her fingers and then the palm of her hand.

"How about I lick the real thing first", Danny said with a smile, "Because if this is anything to go by your pussy will be even more delicious".

***

Olivia couldn't believe she'd just heard those words come out of her brother's mouth. Slowly she felt a smile creep up her face, a relieved smile and then as Danny ran his fingers over her shoulder she felt ready to explode.

"How long?" Danny asked, running his fingers down lovingly across her cheek.

"How long what?" Olivia asked distractedly, her entire being was concentrating on her brother's fingers.

"How long have you wanted me?" Danny asked in a hushed voice, his fingers continuing it's path down her throat and on.

"About a year now that I think about it," Olivia said, her eyes snapping open in uncertainty.

"I think mine was since that time after Gran's funeral and you sobbed on my lap that night. No that's not the point when. That would be disturbing," he said, pressing his fingers to her lips as she was about to say something, "No it was after you'd fallen asleep that you nuzzled you're face right into my crotch. That gave me somewhat of a hard on".

Olivia smiled and thought back to the night that she'd fallen asleep in her brothers arms for the first time. It had indeed been the comfort of his strong arms and his loving tender words that had brought her through those days after her Grandmother had died.

Her brother had always been there in her time of need and she loved him for it. But now she had crossed a line that could never be uncrossed and she didn't give it a second thought. She wanted Danny with all her heart. She looked up into his tender gaze, leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips.

Danny responded almost immediately and pulled Olivia close to him. They were suddenly locked together in a passionate French kiss. Olivia moved closer to Danny until she felt something warm and wet against her tummy. Breaking the kiss she looked down and felt her jaw drop. Danny's cock was standing fully erect against her tummy.

She looked up again at Danny and saw his eyes glittering with barely contained passion.

"You mind if I finish this first?" she said with a horny smile.

"How about we finish each other at the same time," Danny said, lying back on his little sister's bed, "Come on, settle your lovely pussy on my face ... sixty nine Olivia!".

Olivia though for a moment, she'd seen it done in some of her father's porn video's but that had always been two women at the same time, she'd never seen it done with a man. Cautiously and very curious at what was about to happen to her she climbed on top of her brother.

She could smell herself as she spread her legs further apart and was not at all surprised when her brother gave a great sniff and commented on her lovely scent.

A lot of thoughts were buzzing it's way through Olivia's mind and she found each and every one shoved aside by the desire to suck the cock that was standing mere inches from her face.

That was when she felt Danny's hot wet tongue on her pussy and she was lost in the mists of her mind. Instinct seemed to take over and she lost all rational control over her body.

"Oh yes Danny that feels sooo good," she moaned as Danny stuck his tongue up her pussy. To stop herself from screaming out altogether she wrapped her lips around Danny's wonderful cock. She heard Danny grunt with pleasure. Sucking his cock was something else. She couldn't even get it all the way into her mouth, it was simply too long. The corners of her mouth were stretched as she sucked it deeper and deeper trying to get that monster into her mouth.

"Ohh sis yeah god you're good," Danny moaned as she ran her tongue from base to head and enveloped it again. Danny's tongue was going to drive her insane if he kept this up. Every time she got close to an earth shattering orgasm he would stop and move his tongue away from her clit for the next couple of minutes. Then as she felt herself going off he would attack it again and suck hard. The fifth time this happened she took her mouth off his cock and sat up. Her pussy was now on his mouth with no way for him to escape save toss her off the bed.

"Make me cum brother! Please make me cum," she pleaded, straddling his face.

***

Danny smiled. Those were the words he'd been waiting for. Instantly he sucked his little sister's clit into his mouth and pushed two fingers into her pussy again. Pumping his fingers frantically into Olivia's wet, delicious pussy and sucking hard on her clit he felt and heard Olivia reach her boiling point.

"Oh yeah DANNY!" she screeched and at once a positive flood of pussy juices streamed out of her pussy into his mouth and onto his face. He kept on sucking and licking. Orgasm after orgasm shook and tore through Olivia's tiny body and then after nearly three minutes she cried out for him to stop.

He didn't. Not all at once anyway. He stuck his tongue into her pussy as far as it would go and then traced his tongue over her puckered asshole. Instantly she cried out. A surprised cry. Then a moan and then she enveloped his cock again with her hungry mouth.

***

"What was that?" Olivia wondered, feeling Danny's tongue invade her ass again. It felt weird but not altogether unpleasant. In fact the more he did it the more wonderful it felt. She'd never really had anything but her own finger up her ass before and to have someone else stick their tongue up it was something she hadn't even considered before. She had wanted her boyfriend fucking her in the butt but sex with Nick was problematic enough just as it was.

Now here I am sucking my brother's cock and it's wonderful.

"Fuck me Danny," she murmured in between sucks.

"Okay," was the gleeful answer she received from between her legs.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
ComletmelickyouComletmelickyouabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

Hope there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jhghjjhjjjjkooiyhjkoibffdsdfd

FUCKFUCK666DEATHTOPIGEONS666IHATECHOCOLATEFTWWTFYESSIZBLOODANDDEATH666

sarahhhsarahhhover 17 years ago
Say what?

I can't believe that the little voice in my head is telling me that I should suck my wannabe big brother Miro's dick. Oh well, he can't even put a comment on my story. Lillian, you go girl! This story rocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice Lillian

this story was really hot. I Loved it, I wish i was her brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great idea that adds to the Story!!

Another here who likes the 'Get thee behind me Satan' voice being used within the story.

Don't we all have a little voice like that used within us?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories