The Loaner Wife Pt. 07

Story Info
The conclusion of Christie's week away.
6.3k words
4.05
42.2k
46
20

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

Christie jolted back to reality, "I'm sorry, I'm so tired I think I might have dozed off for a minute." She said looking over at Ed.

"I asked if you liked the last week. I wanted to thank you again for letting Doug loan you to me," he smiled, "I mean as my wife to look a bit less wild. You sure were convincing." He looked at the beautiful girl in the same white summer dress she was wearing when he first saw her. "Jax told me he never saw a couple so much in love with each other...but..." he paused.

"But what?" Christie replied recalling how she looked like a total slut in front of Jax and a couple of his help.

"He suggested I keep an eye on you since you might have a pretty strong sex drive...um, that and you seem to attract men who perhaps would not observe your married state," he chuckled. "I mean, did you see the way the three boys, Jax and the two guys who carried our bags out all looked at you..."

Christie thought back to leaving the massive cabin. The lingering hugs from Jimmy, Rick, and especially from Mike. Then Robert held her hand a bit longer while looking into her eyes with what she suspected was regret. Then the way John held her hand, helping her into the back of the limo. "I'm sure they were just being nice. I thought everyone was really nice this week."

"I'm sure you're right. I'll bet those nice boys are jerking off right now thinking about you," Ed smiled at her as he stroked her bare thigh.

"Oh, don't be absurd. Those boys have a lot more on their minds than me. I'm sure they are all excited about starting school," she sighed. "Just because you are oversexed doesn't mean everyone is." She looked down as his fingers slid under her dress, nearing her panties.

"Those boys undressed you with their eyes the whole week. They sure were fairly focused when saw you take off your top in the pool...or was there more yesterday?" Ed looked at her seriously. "You really played pool all night?"

"God! You're pretty jealous for a guy who is screwing his employee's wife. Anyhow, give those boys some credit. They might have active libidos, but they also have active minds. They asked about a lot of things...things that they would like to experience. All in all, they're pretty innocent kids." She gasped when the older man's fingers creased her panty-clad slit. "You probably should stop that since the airport is just 15 minutes away unless you want to tap on the window and have John pull over." She looked at the driver as Ed lifted her leg to drape it over his thigh.

Ed looked thoughtful as he felt the humid warmth between the beautiful blonde's legs. "Damn it, I wanted to get back early last night. I know you're married to a great guy but I planned on wearing you out on our last night. I kept having to hide my erection whenever I thought what was waiting for me." He slipped his finger under the flimsy material and gently circled the girl's clit before sliding inside her.

"Oh fuck! Stop. Don't tease me like this unless you plan on finishing what you started," she looked at John seeing him look back, knowing he'd seen more than this, but it still was erotic knowing he wanted her. Jax might be right, perhaps most men wanted to have her. She stared at John with a smile while feeling the fat fingers probe her. "Oh God. That feels really good."

Ed looked at Christie and at the driver, "You like that he's watching, don't you?" Seeing her nod, he whispered, "Jax was right. He told me he thought you were a bit of an exhibitionist and suggested I allow you to explore that. Take you to nude beaches, perhaps to amateur nights at strip clubs." His finger was squishing into her pussy as he pleasured the girl. He looked at her hard nipples straining the elastic on her sundress, "You want me to tell the driver to put up the privacy screen?"

Christie shook her head knowing that John had seen more of her, a lot more of her but now she could see the eagerness on his face. Her eyes never left the rearview mirror as she let Ed explore her tits through the sundress.

"Driver, are you going to be able to concentrate on the road if we fool around back here?" Ed asked.

"John, his name is John," Christie sighed feeling a second finger enter her and the strong, rough hand maul her tit. She began panting as Ed pressed his thumb against her clit while pumping in and out of her with his two fingers. She saw John adjust the mirror to see down between her legs so she opened her right leg more and smiled when she saw his face flush.

Ed leaned over and kissed the gorgeous blonde, feeling frustrated, "Fuck, baby, I wish I could do you right now. You're so much hotter than all other women I've known, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep away. Couldn't we have lunch every once in a while? You know, as friends with benefits?"

Christie moaned feeling the strong hands manipulating her clit and was about to pant out, 'Yes, yes, any time,' when the partition rolled down, but bit her tongue.

"Mr. and Mrs. Matthews, you might want to get ready, we're three minutes from the airport," John said, "I can circle the airport a few times if you like."

As they took the exit, Christie pulled Ed's hand out from between her legs and recentered the crotch of her panties. She assumed a prim posture with her knees together and sighed, "No, we're good. Sorry." She looked at her husband's boss, "I'm not sure that would work out, Sweetie, but it's a nice offer. We'll always have that first lunch...the one where you neglected to feed me," she chuckled.

Ed laughed, "I forgot about that...I mean, I remember seeing you and talking to you. I guess I was so distracted I forgot to ask if you wanted something to eat."

"You did take me to dinner, however," she said, "and away on a vacation. She gave him a kiss just as John opened the door.

As he held the door for the flushed couple, he nodded at each as if nothing had happened. He unloaded the luggage trying not to think about what he saw and yet couldn't wait to get home and hope the wife would be willing...willing to do more than missionary. He ran around to the driver's side remembering that creamy white ass sticking up in the air in the library...

* * *

Christie looked around the cabin which looked a lot larger now that it was just the two of them, "Wow, this really is unnecessary. We could have just flown commercial, but I'm not complaining." She sat in the same seat she was in on the flight out.

Ed looked around, "I actually can afford one of these now but I think I'll save the money. It is really nice, though." He sat across from the girl.

Christie laughed, "I see you're sitting where the boys sat. Trying to see up my dress? Perv" She acted innocent as she parted her legs and acted as if she were looking out the window.

Ed felt a throbbing in his pants as he looked between those legs, the creamy skin of her inner thighs framing the dark folds that he'd enjoyed so often in the past few days. Then he looked up and smiled when he saw the cute flight attendant coming out of the cabin.

"Hi, I'm Emily. Can I get you anything? Have you eaten?" The pretty dark-haired flight attendant asked. She checked out the beautiful blonde with the brilliant blue eyes and stunning figure.

Ed smiled at the girl, her assets defined beneath the short tight uniform. 'One more button undone and your breasts would be nicely displayed,' Ed thought. "Yes, we both worked up an appetite on the way to the airport." He looked her up and down, "Perhaps a bloody mary would be good also." He looked across at Christie, "What would you like?"

The young blonde saw the girl's eyes checking her out and felt her nipples harden, "I'd love a mimosa if you could do that." She looked at the girl, "I'm in the mood for eggs or something, whatever you think is good." Ed had made her so horny she was appraising the pretty girl.

Emily smiled at the girl who was checking out her body and looked over at the man and thought about how great this couple looked. She had the image of the three of them naked before taking their orders and heading up to the galley.

After Emily left, Christie looked across at Ed, "Christ. We've been married just a week and I know what you'd like to eat. I'm not enough woman for you?" She laughed and settled back in her seat.

"I guess I was checking her out. Come on, even you would admit she is a very pretty girl." He scowled at the blonde, "So, who's jealous now?"

Christie shook her head, "Not at all jealous. She was more focused on my chest and legs than on you. She's more of a threat to steal your wife than she is to steal my husband," she chuckled as she closed her eyes.

Emily brought the drinks and put them on the table in front of the couple, "I'll bring breakfast in just a few minutes. Anything else you'd like? Perhaps some blankets?" She asked as she noticed the blonde's closed eyes.

"That would be good. She didn't get much sleep last night." Ed laughed.

He sipped his drink and admired the beautiful woman. He felt a wave of sadness as he realized how much he'd miss her. It wasn't just the sex...though that had been amazing, it was her spirit. She was the most amazing woman he'd ever been with, so alive, so sensual, so adventurous. He couldn't imagine any of the other women he'd been with adapting so seamlessly into the role of wife on such short notice. On top of that, she played the role so believably that he'd come to believe it himself. He'd had breakups before, too many to count, but most he'd initiated. This breakup felt more painful than any he'd suffered through.

Emily came out with the food cart and Ed prodded Christie, "We have food."

Christie had fallen asleep and sat up and stretched, "Are we there yet?" she asked.

Ed chuckled, "We have a ways to go. We'll have to find something to amuse ourselves after breakfast."

When the couple had finished, Emily took away their plates and glasses, "Anything else?"

Ed looked over at Christie and back at Emily, "Perhaps another blanket. That looked comfortable," Ed said as he nodded at Christie's covered body.

"I can do that, but the seats you are in can collapse to make a bed, you know, perhaps if you both..." The girl winked at Ed, "I can close the curtains up front to give you some privacy."

Christie looked at the girl, then at Ed feeling an eager pang between her legs. Ed nodded and got up so she did also. They helped Emily convert the seats into what looked to be a queen-sized bed.

After spreading out sheets and a blanket and arranging the pillows, Emily smiled at the couple, "I'll let you get some rest. If you need me, just press the button there, and I'll get whatever you need."

The girl pulled the curtains closed and they were alone. Ed smiled at Christie and stroked her inner thigh up to between her legs. She whispered to Ed, "Really? Do you want to have sex with Emily right there? She will hear everything we do."

Ed took his hand off her warm humid pussy, "We can sleep. I am not going to do anything if you don't want me to. I know you're tired and sex is your top priority." He slid a hand down her back, "Go on, let's just sleep."

Christie sat on the bed and looked at the man and groaned, "Yeah, but I'll never be able to sleep thinking about you wanting to get your cock inside me. You know...one last time." She ran her hand up the front of his pants, gripping the hardening shaft.

"OK, yes. Actually that and I've always wanted to be in the mile-high club." He tenderly brushed the girl's hair, "And the way I want you now, I'll be quick," he chuckled.

"Sorry, I don't buy it. You're never quick and you seem to need to keep going since you stay hard." She stroked his cock through his pants as if trying to imprint how huge his cock is in her mind. She rolled over and pressed the button.

Ed looked surprised. Was Christie going to order something? Then she rolled out between the curtains and he could hear whispering.

Ed sat up in more ways than one when the curtains opened. Two beautiful naked women climbed into the bed. He put his arms out but Christie shook her head. "You'll get your turn. Right now Emily and I are going to do the warm-up act."

Emily stroked the tall blonde's hair off her face studying the creamy skin, the full lips, and those startlingly blue eyes. She traced her fingers across those pink lips and as they parted the woman sucked on her finger. She then pulled the girl close and kissed her feeling her soft tongue against hers.

Ed adjusted his swelling cock and leaned against the fuselage. When the girls looked over at him, "Don't mind me, I'll sit here and enjoy the mid-flight entertainment."

Christie smiled at the smaller brunette and looked down at her cute body. She'd never looked at another woman like she was looking at Emily. The woman couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds and was almost boyishly slender...boyish except for her perky breasts. They jutted out invitingly capped with large dark areolas. She turned to Ed, "These are so beautiful, so perfect." She turned back and ran her thumbs around the puffy, brown areolae.

Ed was mesmerized watching the two contrasting women as Emily stroked Christie's ass. Then she pulled back and cupped the blonde's perfect breasts wanting to bury her face between them. She loved her girlfriend but as beautiful as she was she didn't have assets like these.

Emily moaned seeing the creamy-white, pink-tipped tits in front of her reaching up to feel how heavy they were. She looked down at her own, much smaller breasts and back at Christie's and sighed, "I could open so many doors if I had these."

Christie laughed, "Yeah, as far as I've seen, the only doors offered to me have been bedroom doors." She squeezed Emily's mounds and shook her head, "Feel blessed. These are perfect. In twenty years, I'll have to give up jogging or they'll take my eyes out. Plus, as I keep having to reassure Ed, size doesn't matter."

"Hey!"

Emily laughed, "So true, but what I'd give to troll the bars with a pair of these for just one evening," she sighed as she squeezed her breasts.

"I'll lend them to you whenever you want. My husband seems to think I shouldn't troll the bars for guys anymore." She looked down at her large, tear-drop breasts. "Such a waste." She leaned down to Emily's chest and licked a large nipple, "Hate to see these go to waste, also." Tasting another woman's nipple excited her. So strange to think that she'd never experimented before and as she sucked the breast into her mouth, she ran her tongue in circles around the velvety ring.

Emily closed her eyes feeling the soft lips and tongue on her breasts thinking back to when the couple boarded. She feared it would be a boring flight since they both looked exhausted. This is so much better. She felt the lips and tongue explore her other breast while the woman's hands slid up between her legs. Then she felt those lips leave her nipples and move down her body. She caressed the girl's head as she crept closer to her throbbing pussy.

Ed couldn't take it anymore and pulled down his pants and underwear and lay back watching, stroking. He picked up his phone and turned on the video recorder. Then he pulled the curtains open wide to let in as much light as possible.

Emily looked over at the man with the fat cock and smiled for the camera. She tapped Christie on the shoulder, "Smile, we're live."

Christie looked over at Ed, "I suppose we'd better let our director here, direct." Christie looked questioningly at the man recording her, "Sir, could you tell us what to do?"

Ed grinned, "OK, ladies. I think the audience craves some pussy. Blondie, get on your knees. And you there, Emily, is it? Get over to the chair and open your legs up so Blondie has full access."

Christie turned and glared at the man, "How come she has a name and I'm Blondie?"

Ed smiled, "Emily, can you find something for Blondie's mouth to do so the show can go on?"

Emily pulled on Christie's head to her her shaved twat, "You heard him, Blondie. Put that mouth of yours to good use."

Christie had a tough time not smiling as she inhaled to rich odor of another woman. The sharp, pungent scent was intoxicating, and seeing the perfectly smooth pussy in front of her made her want to completely bathe it with her tongue. As her tongue ran up the girl's slit she tasted another woman's juices for the first time. Her pussy throbbed as she realized the future possibilities with Doug.

Emily looked down at the blonde head as she played with her nipples, feeling the probing tongue parting her labia and entering her. It felt great even though the girl was avoiding her clit for now, but as more of her mouth covered her twat, she felt the firmness of the girl's face press against her sensitive nub. Then her tongue probed inside her vagina and she moved her face from side to side, tweaking her clit roughly.

Ed groaned as Christie buried her face between the woman's legs. Emily's breathing got deeper and more rapid so he knew Christie was doing things right, "Wait," he ordered, "I want to see some 69 action. Get over on the reclined lounge chair and let's see girl-on-girl action."

Christie scowled at Ed, "She's really close. You can't interrupt a girl's impending climax like that. Oh wait, that's what you guys do. They cum just before a girl has hers." She stood up and helped Emily to her feet. "Come on. I have a feeling you'll cum soon enough." Christie lay down on her back and opened her legs as the cute brunette straddled her face and dove down to taste her pussy. Christie looked up that that beautiful ass and pulled her wet crotch against her mouth.

This was something that Ed had always fantasized about...two beautiful women in this rapturous position. He held the camera up as he moved from one end to the other getting close-ups of the eager mouths. He recorded both girls moaning with pleasure as they ran their hands all over each other's bodies.

Soon, Emily pulled her head up and gasped, her body shaking, her pelvis pumping up and down on Christie's face, her whole body tense and flushed red. She was looking directly at the camera lens, her eyes unfocused, unaware of her close-up.

Christie rapidly tongued the girl's clit as she came, a feeling of accomplishment that she was able to get a girl off her first time. She stroked those perky tits teasing her nipples as Emily arched her back in ecstasy.

When Emily's body relaxed, she let out a deep sigh, leaned down, and panted against the blonde's swollen pussy. Christie never stopped licking her pussy and in her post-orgasmic haze wanted more. She considered rolling over so she could feel the cute blonde's weight on top of her. Then she wanted to play with those plump tits, suck on her pink nipples. She heard the blonde chuckle.

Christie saw Ed standing over her, his fat cock pointing at the ceiling. She patted the cute little ass, "Looking into something new?" She panted as she pushed Emily's thighs open. "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Demille," she paraphrased.

Emily looked back and groaned, "God, that thing looks angry. I suppose as director he decides where to put it." She returned to stimulating Christie's clam-shell-like pussy.

Ed put the phone on the side table before getting between the tiny brunette's leg. He leaned forward, his full scrotum grazing across Christie's face and lips before feeling his head press against the girl's pussy. He pushed as Christie guided his cock inside the cute flight attendant. He pulled out and then buried his cock deeper inside the girl. As he picked up a rhythm he could feel the woman's tongue licking his shaft and Emily's pussy.

Emily's face was planted on Christie's pussy as Ed's fat cock pumped into her pussy. She had just orgasmed but all the stimulation was causing another to build up inside her. She could hear the loud squelching sounds as her pussy was being stretched out as much as she'd ever felt...not that she'd felt many. Her preferences had always been other women, but this was better than just being orally stimulated. Her face was smeared with the woman's juices and could only imagine how wet Christie's face was.

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers
12