The Loaner Wife Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed pulled out and looked at what was available beneath him, Christie's mouth, Emily's flared pussy and her tight bud. He reached over to the table, grabbed the butter, and undid the foil.

Christie pulled open the girl's ass cheeks, "You want Ed to fuck your ass?" she asked softly.

Emily groaned. 'In for a penny...and all that.' "Fuck! Yes," she groaned. "as long as you don't stop sucking my cunt."

Christie nodded and planted her mouth onto the sopping pussy as Ed prepared the brunette's ass.

Ed centered his throbbing head against the puckered ass, gave a little push to ease in, and when he popped easily in, he sighed. "I think I've died and gone to heaven."

Emily have never had a cock in her ass, but she and her girlfriends had used plenty of toys and enjoyed the deeper, more powerful orgasms while being butt-fucked.

Christie felt the girl respond to Ed's thrusting and licked the offered ballsack and pussy as the couple above her fucked. She could feel the girl's panting on her pussy as the was nearing climax, so she gently sucked on her clit as if it were a tiny penis.

Emily wanted the blonde to cum at least once before she came a second time so she flicked her tongue on her clit. She could sense she was doing what was needed as Christie's licking was getting sporadic.

"Mmmm...mmm...mmm." She moaned as Emily attacked her clit and that fat shaft snaked into her throat. She felt herself losing it as her clit was taken into a girl's mouth and sucked on...nibbled on...the girl was driving her crazy. Her long hair brushed against her inner thighs, her cunt and ass right above her. "Uuuhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, mmmmm, mmm, mmm, mmm," She grunted into Emily's pussy. As she felt the wonderfully intense waves pulse away she again attacked the sopping pussy. Within a minute, the brunette cried out she was cumming. She grabbed both tits and pulled roughly on the erect nipples.

Emily put her head back while grinding her ass against Ed's cock and her pussy against Christie's mouth. With so much stimulation, this orgasm was more intense than the previous one. She finally felt the strumming fade and collapsed onto the blonde's sweaty body.

Emily nodded. She never let a guy cum inside her but she was on the pill, "Yes...but only if you lick my pussy again," she panted. This had to be the best flight she ever worked.

ned down and kissed her before climbing back up and lining up his rod against the tiniest pussy he'd ever seen.

Emily raised her ass to allow the best angle and let out a long moan as she felt that fat head part of her tight pussy. She wondered what it would feel like as all the men she'd been with had been fairly normal, no more than six inches and slender. This must be twice the mass. As she thought that, she found out.

Ed took it slow, feeling how tight the girl was and every time he pulled the head out and pushed in he stopped when he sensed a slight flinching. Soon Emily's ass was pushing back against him with a rapid jerk as he penetrated her, deeper and deeper.

Christie was fascinated seeing the fleshy rod incredibly stretch the brown-lipped pussy above her, and was anxious to see if the girl could take all of him. She knew exactly how Ed's cock felt to her, but what she thought of what Emily must be feeling was her own experience with the three boys, their inherited huge cocks stretching her wider than she ever imagined was possible. Hearing a satisfied groan from Emily, she saw Ed's pelvis fully pressed against the small girl's twat. She drove her tongue against the dripping pussy, over the dangling ball sack, and the slick rod as it pulled out. She reached down and grabbed a nice handful of that perfect tit and pulled on the projecting nipple as she went after the hard clit above her.

Ed no longer had any doubts. He was in heaven. The tightest cunt he'd ever been in with the most beautiful woman he's ever seen licking his crotch eagerly. 'Fuck me, I'd marry this woman in a flash if only...Fuck!" He thought. As he picked up speed, fucking the girl, he looked down at the brown-puckered asshole and pressed his thumb against it. He almost came when Emily thrust her ass up against his fat member and he buried it knuckle deep.

Emily was going nuts. She couldn't possibly keep track of the various stimuli, her clit, her rock-hard nipples, her pleasantly abused vagina, now a digit invading her ass barely smaller than any of the dicks she'd had there. "Oh fuck, yesss. Yesss, yesss...ooooooooooooohhh."

Christie couldn't believe any girl could cum a second time so quickly and felt a pang of envy as she held the squirming girl tight.

Emily finally came down from intense jolts shooting through her and collapsed, her face again buried in the pink twat. She suddenly felt embarrassed and turned to look back at the couple. "Christ, you let me cum twice and you still haven't gotten fucked?" She said apologetically.

"I'm fine. I was really happy to get you off, twice. That's amazing. Twice in what? 15 minutes?" Christie said, "I am so jealous."

Emily grinned, "I've been lucky to orgasm easily, Ed, I think your wife would like her pussy filled up. Plus, I'd like to return the favor." She said, wiping her mouth. The blonde rolled onto her back, her eyes on the slick cock as he came around to get on top of her.

Emily stroked the man's balls tenderly as she watched that incredible cock slide into her new friend. She looked up at Ed's crotch, "You must be in heaven now. Two beautiful women at your command. Why don't you fuck your wife and finish in my mouth after you get her off?" she asked.

Ed groaned hearing this and lifted Christie's legs up so he could enjoy the young blonde's pussy for what he dreaded was the last time. He looked at Emily rubbing Christie's clit while being mesmerized by the sight of his cock pistoning in and out of the pink hole. Soon, he heard Christie cry out with the familiar grunting and gasping as she came, her legs quivering which was new. His cock felt fuller than it normally felt as if he'd gotten bigger, but he knew it was Christie's tight pussy gripping him. He thought how much he was going to miss that.

Feeling Christie cum, Emily slid up and began licking the man's hairy chest, flicking her tongue over the hard little nipple, and soon she heard him grunting that he was going to cum, so she pushed him off the blonde and dove onto the fat cock just as the first jet shot out the plump, slimy head. Gripping, stroking, sucking, swallowing, she captured all the cream the man had before finally releasing him, she grinned, seeing him collapse down on the seat behind him.

As they were getting cleaned up and dressed, Emily looked at the flushed couple, "You know, we have layovers in the city, so...you know..."

Ed grinned, "That would be great. We'd love to have you." He stopped and glanced at Christie, "I mean if Christie is ok with it," he quickly added as he realized the idiocy of the assent.

"Sure. We'd obviously love to have you. Ed, why don't you give her our address," the blonde responded wondering how the hell that was going to work.

***************************************

Christie hugged Ed at the door, "Thanks, that was a pleasure." She laughed, "A lot of pleasure. Um, would you like to come in for a beer or something?"

As Ed was about to respond, the door swung open, "Chris, you're home. Hey Ed, come on in. Let me grab your bag." Doug grabbed Christie's suitcase. Seeing the couple standing there, "Look, it's fine. I was just making dinner and I'll bet you two are hungry. There's never anything to eat on the flights anymore."

Christie and Ed looked at each other suppressing a chuckle when Doug turned and headed into the house. Christie followed and inhaled the wonderful smell of home.

Ed went back to the Uber driver and told him to go on, grabbed his bag out of the trunk, and headed in.

***************************************

Closing the front door after watching his boss's, boss's, boss's, boss leave, Doug went up to his wife and hugged her, "God, I missed you so much. Christ, I couldn't believe how long a week could be."

Christie felt the love of her life holding her tight and all of a sudden felt like crying, "I'm so sorry to leave like that. I really missed you."

Doug looked at his wife and wiped away the tears, "Hey, it's all good. Look, I know you slept with Ed, and I hope the three boys, but I not only gave you permission, I basically told you to. I wasn't alone here, either. Keiko was very...distracting. Thanks for sending her over. But I'm so happy to hold you again."

Christie nodded, but couldn't believe how lucky she was to have a husband like Doug. "I love you so much, but I don't want to do that again. I just want to be with you."

"I'm fine with that, but I looked at it a bit differently. I love my job. I am not interested in leaving it, but I cherish those three weeks of vacation a year. Not because I don't love my job, but sometimes a break makes the job better. I look at your week away having fun as a vacation from the marriage. A way to make the marriage better. Thinking of it that way, do you still feel guilty?" Doug asked.

Shaking her head, Christie replayed the week and thought about how much more fun she and Doug were going to have. "There's just one thing. I'd like to have Keiko over, and you know, perhaps the three of us...?" Seeing Doug's smile curl up, she grabbed him by the hand, "I've still been bad and I won't feel right until you punish my ass."

Doug felt his cock pulse as he let himself be led down the hall to their bedroom.

***************************************

"Doug, Christie told me there had better be no bonus for...um, the loan of her to me, but had we signed off on the deal at dinner and the last week not happened, I would have still owed you...What I mean is that you went above and beyond and made me a lot of money. So, I'm giving you this check to use as you like. Tell Christie if you like, and also take two more weeks' vacation. I can't even come close to expressing how in your debt I am."

Doug looked at the $50,000 check and back at the man, "I can't accept this. She told me she'd rip my balls off if in any way she was 'whored out' as she put it." Doug handed the check back.

Ed laughed, "I knew you'd say that. God, you're an amazing man." He tore up the check. "That's why I added $100,000 to your IRA. Good luck returning that."

Stunned, Doug watched the man stride away.

***************************************

"How long has it been since the six of us all had a dinner together?" Jamie asked. "I think it's been at least six months. She raised a glass looking around the table, "To family."

Christie felt so safe with her sisters, their incredible husbands, and Doug. As she put her glass down, she looked at Tiffanie, "So I heard you might make partner. Tell me about it." She studied her oldest sister who still looked sixteen, "Christ Tiff, you don't look like you've been doing 16-hour days at the firm."

"I've been getting almost no sleep, but maybe I'll have time later. Jim and I rarely see each other anymore with his traveling, which, by the way, is an issue." The taller blonde girl looked at her husband, "His company has a team-building getaway in the Adirondacks next month and it is quote, unquote, required for spouses. What is this, the 50's? Women work and cannot just drop everything." She looked at Jim, "You'll have to tell them it ain't happening. I've got the Andrews case along with...um, a merger I cannot discuss." She looked around the table, "Sorry, it's a sore point." She patted Jim's hand, "I've never met these guys, but they seem like something out of Mad Men."

Christie grabbed Doug's arm after he blurted out, "Why not take Christie?"

Tiffanie looked over, "What? Wait. You're suggesting...that's not a bad idea." She looked at Christie, "You'd have time? You'd go along with acting as his wife?"

Doug and Christie looked at each other and when nodded at Doug, he turned back. "Just last week..."

When Doug finished talking about the week with the owner of his company, Jim looked back at Doug. "That must have driven you crazy...I mean, I assume they slept together, you know, acting as man and wife..."

Doug shook his head, "I trust her. I'm sure whatever she decided to do was necessary to perpetrate the ruse." He looked at Christie, "You were a good girl, weren't you?"

Christie slapped his arm, "Yeah, I was good. Thank God Doug is not the jealous type." She looked at Jim, "I'd love to go to the Adirondacks as your wife, as long as Tiff's ok with it."

"I'm fine with it. I'm actually incredibly relieved. I'd hate for Jim's career to be hurt because I'm not Donna Reed."

Jamie started laughing, "Oh shit." She couldn't say much more, just looked over at her younger sister. She patted her husband's arm and sputtered out, "Theo, tell them."

"Um, Jesus Christ, I hate to ask this, but I was one of the top salesmen and won two weeks in Cabo, but Jamie is finishing up her residency this fall and cannot get away and well, it's for two. I mean it's not career-threatening, but to be alone in Cabo..." Theo said with a glance at his wife.

Jamie looked over at Doug and Christie, "Please? Theo gets lonely." She laughed, and then looked serious, "And that brings me to another request. I need a place to stay near Memorial Hospital, yeah, the one three blocks from here, in October. So, actually, if you allow me to stay here, Doug won't be alone either."

Tiffanie looked at Jamie, "Are you offering to sleep with Doug while Theo gets to sleep with Christie?"

Jamie laughed, "Theo is fine with it, and if Doug is..." She looked him up and down, "I'm good with it."

Tiffanie looked over at Christie, "Are you fine with that? I mean, um, if things happen with Jim, Oh Christ." She turned beet red.

Jamie laughed, "You didn't think of that, did you? Acting as man and wife might entail more than holding hands." She looked at Christie, "So, how many times did you and Doug's boss do it?"

Christie blushed, "Um, well, pretty much every night." She looked around the table, "I know, but you try to sleep in the same bed with a strange guy with a raging boner!" She laughed.

Tiffanie looked at her husband, "Do you plan on having a raging boner with my sister?"

Jim also found himself blushing, "I don't plan on it, but Christ, I'd have to be dead not to."

"Fuck it then, Doug, I work nearby, any room in your bed while your wife and my husband play man and wife?"

Doug checked out the two sisters thinking that it might be actually possible not only to sleep with all three, but perhaps, someday, all three at once. He felt his cock getting hard and intentionally glanced down at his crotch before grinning at his sister-in-law.

He looked at Christie, "We need to print you up some business cards. 'Loaner Wife.' There needs to be an app for that, kind of like Uber."

12