All Comments on 'The Lock Ch. 04: GOOSE'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Superb

Great story telling but can you enlighten us where this is happening? Certainly looking forward to more adventures in this series.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 5 years agoAuthor
I was asked about the Location where this sort takes place.

I have no idea. Its some poor grey sad country where women have few rights, and the value of life is low. Where families tend to pass down a trade from one generation to the next. It is horribly homophobic, patriarchal, and corrupt. However, everyone is used to it; they make an art form of suffering, and somehow life finds a way. There is wisdom just short of magic which is passed down thru the ages to keep things which plague more advanced civilizations from ever becomming a problem. Herbal cures, rituals, and rites, which resolve mental health issues, keep relationships solid, and make the misery bearable. I imagine it is Slavic, but it could be Asian or anything really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES