All Comments on 'The Lock Ch. 07: GATHER'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A love story?

Don't make me laugh. It's sick perverts beating the snot out of people. What's sexy or erotic about that? Stop now and don't embarrass yourself further.

No stars

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 5 years agoAuthor
Not giving people what they NEED is what's sick

If a child needs a time out and you just ignore them, that isn't love, it's abuse in the form of enabling.

If a friend needs to be told he is fucking up, and you keep your mouth shut, that isn't love, it's being a poor friend. Even more so if that friend says "Dude, if I was fucking up, you would tell me, right?"

If your wife says "I really like it when you spank my ass" and you say "Oh my god, you are a sick pervert" THAT... that, my friend, is NOT love. Smacking her ass once in a while IS love.

Now, if she says "I have a headache" and you force her to have sex, or if she doesn't /enjoy/ pain and you hurt her, then yeah, that's not love, it's wrong, and it's a crime. But as much as doing something she does NOT want is wrong, NOT doing something she NEEDS is also wrong!

Judgmental idiots who completely miss the point piss me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

I like the dynamics between the two and your Style of writing is very good. It's a great story, please continue because I'd love to read how it plays out. Very eloquent I know, but I am tired and just wanted to say that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES