All Comments on 'The Log Cabin Ch. 02'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

*soft low chuckle*

Great progression of the story. Love the last line. *grins* i'm looking forward to seeing how Sue will seduce Tim into becoming her new cannibal man. *grins* Keep up the great writing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
HAH! Love the humor.

A nice story. Tim will be OK unless Sue gets really hungry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
log cabins

I simply want to tell you that I am just newbie to blogging and really savored this blog site. Probably I’m want to bookmark your <a href="http://www.greenecobuildings.co.uk/">log cabins</a> post . You definitely come with wonderful articles. Appreciate it for sharing your website page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
log cabins

I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your <a href="http://www.greenecobuildings.co.uk/">log cabins</a> writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great writing- prairie oyster’s indeed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES