The Long Absence: Angie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her hands up and down his chest, ending the kiss, stepping back from him. She removed her red bra, letting it fall to the floor, and then brought John's hands to her breasts. He squeezed them gently. Angie nodded at him and pulled him backward onto the bed. John laying on top of her in the moon lit room, his face above hers, looking down into her eyes. Angie opens her mouth again, not taking her eyes away from his. John paused, his own mouth opening slightly, as he brought his tongue out to lick her lips, her own tongue meeting his after a few sensual, slow licks.

John moved back to her neck, kissing and licking his way to her chest, flicking his tongue against her nipples, kissing her rib cage, then stomach, his tongue tickling her navel. Pulling her matching red thong off, he took his place in between her legs, kissing and licking her thigh all the way to the center. Angie's eyes rolled in the back of her head when she felt his hot breath on her outer lips. He kissed and licked all around her mound. It was a little sloppy but she enjoyed it.

"Right here," Angie whispered, her index finger pointing to her engorged clit. John nodded in understanding, taking his tongue to it, sucking it tenderly.

"Try your fingers, two of them," Angie whispered again, in ragged, irregular breaths. John does as his mother instructed, inserting his index and middle finger into her, not taking his mouth off her clitoris. Angie grabbed his head and held him in place, her fingers gripping his short hair, placing her feet on his back.

Angie felt herself tighten up and her breathing becoming more irregular within a few minutes. John rested his hand on her stomach, feeling it tighten, "John! Yes!"

Her quivering thighs and bucking hips slammed into his face. Her body was tingling, watching him stand up and begin removing his pants.

"Wait, let me do it," Angie said, crawling across the mattress to him. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she assisted him with unzipping and pulling his pants down.

"Oh John, it's wonderful," she said, admiring his cock as it twitched before her. Placing her hands on his chest and stomach, she engulfed the tip, weaving her head from side to side, as John held her head in with his free hand.

After several minutes, she looked up to him, nodding, backing away from him, he followed, climbing back on top of her. He slid his member in; all the way in, eliciting a moan from her, and held it there.

"You feel so good. Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered, his face inches above Angie's.

"I want it more than anything," Angie replied.

John nodded, moving back and forth, his cock sliding near the entrance of her vagina then all the way in again. Angie wrapped her legs around him to hold him in place. He was hers and he wasn't going anywhere.

"I love you," He whispers in her ear, slowly, steadily making love to her.

Angie grabbed his face, kissing him passionately, the bed moving back and forth, "I love you too."

Gripping him tightly with her legs and now her arms wrapped around him, she gritted her teeth, preparing for another orgasmic wave to wash over her. John's orgasm was building too, his balls getting tighter, the look on this woman's face sending him further over the edge. Their eyes met and become locked on each other. There was no avoiding it now, the semen welling up, ready to be injected into her. Angie's vaginal walls spasming around his shaft, her moans were getting louder, and her heart racing.

They came in unison; moaning into each other's face while he pumped semen into her. When he was done, he collapsed on top of her, her fingers running over his back.

"Wow," Angie managed to whisper.

Chapter 12

The morning light crept into Angie's bed room, shining on her and her son, illuminating their love making. She was on top straddling him; he was sitting up in bed kissing her neck, his hand in her luscious hair once more.

Angie guided him to his back on the bed, throwing her head back, her hands on his stomach, she resumed grinding against him. After riding him for another orgasm, she collapsed onto him, holding his face, kissing him madly, her hips still bucking into him, causing him to cum next.

Angie licks at his lips just like he did the previous night. Exhaustion sets in and they return to sleep; holding each other.

After a late lunch, they were laying on the couch; Angie was on top, holding his hands for leverage as she slowly slid her body up and down on his shaft. She wanted to milk him again, whispering in his ear after she laid on top of him, "Cum for me."

John's contorted face and moans made Angie smile, licking his neck, pinning him down on the couch.

**********

A week later after a long hot shower, making love as the steam rose, they were headed to Sandee's for dinner - spaghetti again.

"I haven't been using protection, mom," John said, just as he entered her from behind in the shower.

"Your father made me get my tubes tied after you were born. He said one was enough," Angie grunted as John began pumping in and out of her, his thighs slapping into her butt.

"I'm sorry," He said catching himself apologizing again, "I mean, ok, then I'll enjoy filling you up."

"Mmmm," she moaned, "Damn right you will."

Angie sucked his cock all the way to Sandee's, occasionally looking up to confirm he was going the right way. When they arrived, they were greeted at the door by a smiling Sandee.

Angie chuckled, watching Sandee harmlessly flirt with the college freshman. Angie told Sandee all about her and John earlier in the week. She was fine with it, joking that she would love to join them in a threeway one day. Angie shrugged, saying she wasn't so sure, suggesting Sandee may need to find another couple for that. Angie nearly caught herself when she said the word "couple." They were a couple; it's what they wanted and how it would be for as long as possible.

*********

It was mid-October and Sandee was sitting across from Angie in her office. Angie had finally found a job the soon-to-be former stripper could do. They smiled and gave each other a light hug before Sandee departed. They hadn't seen each other that much since late August.

"Thank you, so much Angie," Sandee said.

"I'm glad I could help, I hope you enjoy your new job," She replied.

"I will. I want you to continue to focus on John. I know we haven't hung out much lately, but that's ok. You are with the love of your life, and I'd prefer you to keep building things with him." Sandee stated.

Angie nodded, "I will. You're a great friend."

Sandee smiled a mischievous grin, ducking out of Angie's office to see if anyone was near, ducking back in and closing her office door, she grabbed Angie's face, bringing her into an epic, tongue-sucking kiss and ass grab. Leaving Angie out of breath and laughing, Sandee said her goodbyes.

"Just had to get one kiss in before I leave. I'm not sure when I'll see you again, you know?" Sandee asked.

"I'm sure we'll run into each other at some point, I could never forget a friend like you," Angie said, giving Sandee another hug.

**********

"How do I look, darling?" Angie asked John, standing before him wearing a sexy nurse costume. It was Halloween and John was invited to a party on campus. He initially declined the offer, but his mother convinced him to go, offering herself as his date. He was dressed in a standard doctor costume.

The party was crowded and rowdy - much like Angie recalled of her college days. Everyone thought they were a couple - which they were - never assuming they were mother and child - which they also were.

Angie clung onto John's arm as he walked around, talking to various classmates and friends at the frat house. A couple hours into it, Angie went to go find a bathroom, and on her way back to John something caught her eye in one of the bedrooms.

The door was cracked and through it she could see a young lady with long, thick, red hair wildly bouncing up and down on a cock. The girl turned around, continuing her bouncing in the reverse cowgirl position, causing Angie's eyes to widen in shock.

"John!" She saw her son approaching her. She went to him and pulled him into another bedroom. "I think I just saw your cousin Leanna in that other bedroom."

"What is she doing here? I thought she's still in high school."

"She is, unless she dropped out. I think she turned 18 this month," Angie said, peeping down the empty hallway.

"What was she doing?" John asked.

Angie got a mischievous grin. She began unbuttoning her nurse outfit, making sure the door to the bedroom was shut all the way, unlike her niece next door. "Well, John, she was doing something your old mother did quite a bit at that age."

"Is that right? Were you a naughty girl?"

"And now I'm a naughtier nurse. Especially for my big doctor," Angie answered, reaching in to John's slacks, pulling out his cock.

Climbing on top of him, bringing about their mutual orgasms, the naughty nurse fucked her doctor at the party while her slutty little niece was next door riding a cock as well.

They made their escape after cumming, laughing about it on the way home, Angie getting his cock back to full strength by the time they arrived at the apartment.

"Nurse Angie, you are very bad!" John said, spanking her a few times while his cock was embedded into her from behind.

"Then punish me, Doctor John!" Angie called out to him, looking over her shoulder. The naughty nurse had trouble walking the next day.

*********

It was Thanksgiving dinner, which Angie and John ate nude; slowly feeding each other fruits covered with whip cream after the standard turkey meal that Angie had prepared.

"I don't want you to be angry at your father for keeping us apart for so long. The anger will eat you up if you do," Angie said, laying on top of John on the couch, feeling his semen ooze out of her.

"I won't. I know he'll be upset that I don't visit for Christmas either, but he'll get over it. I'm making up for lost time. Surely he'll understand. Though summer break could be a problem. I should probably go there for a little bit."

"Yes, but not too long, you'll need to visit him a little bit so you can stay in his good graces. He's paying for your tuition, you know. Besides," she propped herself up, looking into his eyes, "you and I will have vacation and travel plans to come up with. Or that's what we could tell him, when we'd actually be spending the whole time in bed."

"I like that idea mom," John said, bringing her in for a kiss.

The next day they were on the couch again, Angie was on top, sucking his thumb and index fingers clean after eating their leftovers. John, sitting up and kissing her, told her "I don't want anyone but you."

Angie caressed his face, "I don't want anyone but you. Take me to bed."

Just like in her bad dream she no longer had, Angie let out a soft moan as John kissed along her neck, pinning her down with her hands entwined in his. Moaning again, she closed her eyes, wrapping her legs around his toned, muscular butt.

John released her hands, staring into her light brown eyes, running his fingers through her long red hair. Resuming his slow and steady thrusts, sending tingles through her body, she began cumming. He sat back on his knees, bringing Angie up with him, her legs locked behind him, be began bouncing her. Slamming upward into her over and over, she gripped him tightly, her fingernails trailing across his back, the orgasm exploding and coursing through her.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried out, her eyes opening to see an empty bedroom doorway. Don wasn't standing there catching her in the act. No one was there. It was just her and John.

Angie grabbed John's face as the orgasm subsided, "No one will ever take you away from me again. We'll never be separated my darling."

John slowly laid her on her back, continuing to kiss her neck, causing Angie to shiver. She smiled, running her fingers through his hair, knowing that she wasn't dreaming.