The Long Road to Understanding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

We asked a few more questions about the club, had another drink and then Chilly took my cock in her mouth as I watched Marsha do the same to Leon.

When we finally went home that night we were both to sexually drained to talk. When we got to bed I leaned over to kiss Marsha goodnight she said, "What are you going to tell Leon?"

I said, "I don't know yet. What do you think?"

She said, "I got the feeling from watching you that this really excited you. If that is true, maybe we should do it. You know I'll do what ever you want. If it makes you happy it makes me happy."

I thought her answer was a bit coy but I was kind of surprised she would be willing to try it. So, when Marsha didn't voice any objections I was ready to say yes, but I didn't tell her. Instead I said, "I think we both need to give this more thought. Let's not discuss this again until say Tuesday. That way we can both give this some thought before we come to any kind of decision."

So, that is what we did. To say that I thought about it would be an understatement. It was about the only thing I could think about. The idea of all that sex was seducing me but I kept thinking that this was not something we should be doing. In the end I decided that If Marsha weren't against doing it we would join the club.

I waited till after we had eaten dinner and cleaned up the kitchen before I asked her what she wanted to do. She just smiled at me and said, "I know you want to do this so let's do it."

I know we should have had more discussion than that but we didn't. I called Leon right then and told him we would like to join the club.

I thought that once the decision was made that I would feel more relaxed about it but I didn't. I was still worried about whether we should have done it or not but I was also excited about the prospect of the variety of sex that would be available to me.

It seemed like a long time before we heard back from Leon on Sunday evening. He said, "Congratulations, you have been invited to join the club. You will have to send in a check for the first $1500 by the end of next week and then you will attend your first weekend on Friday September twentieth. I think you are going to enjoy being a member.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Not Thinking

His big head keeps telling him somethings up and then he thinks with the little head. Always a recipe for a disaster. Something bad bill be happening eventually.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Having read just two chapters, I am starting to detect a conspiracy. I think Leon screwed Marsha in college. They either kept in touch or "ran" into one another in Boston. They conspired to meet in Vegas (her sudden change of vacation plans) and start the seduction of drawing Marsha's husband into the swinging thing to enable them to screw around without the shadow of adultery. I'm net yet sure if Chilly is in on the scheme, but don't think so. Cheers!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

Well written. However, I doubt that such clubs exist with so much formality so I only gave it a 4.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Zero Tolerance Ch. 01 Problems begin in a loving marriage.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Susan Ch. 01 Jamie deals with his beautiful but difficult wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories